Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Abstract Art Hatchery [Sales]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
^
^
^
^
Pinglist: @Kyoya @Zapi @Vibe
Dragons from DREAMY WAVES have hatched!
Pinglist: @Kyoya @Zapi @Vibe
Dragons from DREAMY WAVES have hatched!
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
^
^
bump
bump
^
^
@Fletcher Hey :) So, you wanted to be on the pinglist for glittering darkness. However, their hatchlings hardly sell and - especially with the new colors - I wasn't really satisfied about how they turned out. So I decided to replace them with another, more good-looking cherub/butterfly/glimmer pair. I just wanted to ask if you would be interested in one of their hatchlings instead? :) That's the new breeding pair: [b][font=monotype corsiva][size=5]Glitterbellies RTB July 24, 2016[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/pzc0hfO.png[/img]
@Fletcher

Hey :)

So, you wanted to be on the pinglist for glittering darkness. However, their hatchlings hardly sell and - especially with the new colors - I wasn't really satisfied about how they turned out. So I decided to replace them with another, more good-looking cherub/butterfly/glimmer pair.

I just wanted to ask if you would be interested in one of their hatchlings instead? :)

That's the new breeding pair:

Glitterbellies
RTB July 24, 2016

pzc0hfO.png
@Valgami Sure, I'll get on that pinglist for a while ^u^ Thanks for letting me know!
@Valgami Sure, I'll get on that pinglist for a while ^u^ Thanks for letting me know!
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
^
^
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19