Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | |LICHT| Currently Inactive!
1 2 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237
No problem, Licht! Wish you luck in everything! Real life is more important than a virtual dragon game anyways.
No problem, Licht! Wish you luck in everything! Real life is more important than a virtual dragon game anyways.
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
Thank you for running it all this time! It's still one of my absolute favorites. Sad to see it go, but there's no point in a hatchery if it's just stressing out the owner. I have two dragons from you and I love both of them dearly. I hope FR can be more enjoyable now when you do get online!
Thank you for running it all this time! It's still one of my absolute favorites. Sad to see it go, but there's no point in a hatchery if it's just stressing out the owner. I have two dragons from you and I love both of them dearly. I hope FR can be more enjoyable now when you do get online!
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
Thank you for the update! I agree with everything that's been said so far: When you get right down to it, FR's really just a game, and there's no point in maintaining a thread if it's just giving you stress. Thank you also for sharing your beautiful dragons with us. I purchased four dragons from you over the years, and while I have since rehomed one, the other three are still very much a part of my lair. [emoji=new friend size=1] Take care of yourself, and I hope you can enjoy FR again!
Thank you for the update! I agree with everything that's been said so far: When you get right down to it, FR's really just a game, and there's no point in maintaining a thread if it's just giving you stress.

Thank you also for sharing your beautiful dragons with us. I purchased four dragons from you over the years, and while I have since rehomed one, the other three are still very much a part of my lair. Take care of yourself, and I hope you can enjoy FR again!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Thanks for the update and for running this hatchery.
I've been a huge fan of your hatchery and your beautiful pairs, but a break is a good idea. I love the dragons I've bought, and they are a permanent part of my lair. <3
Thanks for the update and for running this hatchery.
I've been a huge fan of your hatchery and your beautiful pairs, but a break is a good idea. I love the dragons I've bought, and they are a permanent part of my lair. <3
44252938.png917586.png330246.png48973078.png45390361.png
pinglist for Starry Night and Eventide please!
pinglist for Starry Night and Eventide please!
If you decide to be active again, could I be added to a pinglist?
If you decide to be active again, could I be added to a pinglist?
idk.png
Hey there! I believe I'm on your pinglist under the name Tool. I've recently changed my username, so if you reopen, could you please update it?
In addition, I'd love to be added to the pinglist for Murky Depths. :)
Hey there! I believe I'm on your pinglist under the name Tool. I've recently changed my username, so if you reopen, could you please update it?
In addition, I'd love to be added to the pinglist for Murky Depths. :)
HyLbTDX.png

T E R A T O L O G Y
tera ⋅ he/she/they ⋅ frt+4
[center]@Lichtdrache sorry to bump this after so long! I'm looking for a specific mate for one of my saf/mint/mint dragons and I'd be willing to buy and boon your whole clutch for Pool Party kids. If not, def add me to the ping list please! thank you for your time! [emoji=spiral star size=2][/center]
@Lichtdrache sorry to bump this after so long! I'm looking for a specific mate for one of my saf/mint/mint dragons and I'd be willing to buy and boon your whole clutch for Pool Party kids. If not, def add me to the ping list please! thank you for your time!
signnnsature.gif
hello! i realize that you’re inactive currently, but if you do ever choose to return and reopen your hatchery could i be added to the ink drop pinglist? if not that’s absolutely fine!
hello! i realize that you’re inactive currently, but if you do ever choose to return and reopen your hatchery could i be added to the ink drop pinglist? if not that’s absolutely fine!
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
When you go active again, may I be added to the Pinglist?
When you go active again, may I be added to the Pinglist?
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
1 2 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237