Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Deep Sea treasures (setting things up)
Just getting the posts in order right now.

(note, get some nice dividers and other graphics to make everything easy to read)

Welcome message here with a slight bit of clan lore.

Rules:
- all dragons will be named. I name everything that goes up on the AH, if you want to get your own name on the dragon either make a pre-order on a breeding pair or we can negotiate something around a renaming scroll.
- once you've bought a dragon I will never ever make any demands on it, pinky swear. You pay for it, it's yours. 100%.
- I accept gem payments, mixed payments, and rarely item payments.

If you're a lore/rp lair:
- I love dragon letters.
- I may send out tiny gifts in exchange for letters from/about the dragon you bought from me.
- Exaltation is a big party thing in my clan. If you exalt a dragon you bought from me and write me a happy paragraph or two about it then I will be guaranteed to love it and treasure it forever and your chances of getting a gift just increased.
- I will try to put together a lore/rp-ish response as well but sometimes I get communication freeze. It's probably because I'm so happy about your message that I just don't know how to reply and then it will have been such a long time that it's awkward to reply and you need to understand it's not you, you are wonderful, it's my social anxiety that's a *****.

Nests:
Water is standard, but I have contacts in nature, earth and fire who owe me nesting on short notice and I don't mind arranging nest rental in other flights upon requests.

Discounts:
Really new users (one month or less), users who are listed in the huge nest renting thread, whichever flight is at the bottom of the list (hello arcane!)
Just getting the posts in order right now.

(note, get some nice dividers and other graphics to make everything easy to read)

Welcome message here with a slight bit of clan lore.

Rules:
- all dragons will be named. I name everything that goes up on the AH, if you want to get your own name on the dragon either make a pre-order on a breeding pair or we can negotiate something around a renaming scroll.
- once you've bought a dragon I will never ever make any demands on it, pinky swear. You pay for it, it's yours. 100%.
- I accept gem payments, mixed payments, and rarely item payments.

If you're a lore/rp lair:
- I love dragon letters.
- I may send out tiny gifts in exchange for letters from/about the dragon you bought from me.
- Exaltation is a big party thing in my clan. If you exalt a dragon you bought from me and write me a happy paragraph or two about it then I will be guaranteed to love it and treasure it forever and your chances of getting a gift just increased.
- I will try to put together a lore/rp-ish response as well but sometimes I get communication freeze. It's probably because I'm so happy about your message that I just don't know how to reply and then it will have been such a long time that it's awkward to reply and you need to understand it's not you, you are wonderful, it's my social anxiety that's a *****.

Nests:
Water is standard, but I have contacts in nature, earth and fire who owe me nesting on short notice and I don't mind arranging nest rental in other flights upon requests.

Discounts:
Really new users (one month or less), users who are listed in the huge nest renting thread, whichever flight is at the bottom of the list (hello arcane!)
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
Post with dragons currently for sale.

Hatchlings.

Adults.

Levelled dragons.
(buying levelled dragons to exalt immediately is perfectly fine, especially if your flight is pushing for dom. These dragons would be honoured if they received such a privilege - especially if you win)
Post with dragons currently for sale.

Hatchlings.

Adults.

Levelled dragons.
(buying levelled dragons to exalt immediately is perfectly fine, especially if your flight is pushing for dom. These dragons would be honoured if they received such a privilege - especially if you win)
Post with breeding pairs

Obviously need fancy cards.

Eydis and Danilo
the x/white/white pair

Zuberi and Ecrin
Snowbellies with obsidian-shadow primary and long range secondary covering all the blues and manyof the greens.

Peel and Quellion
The apple peels.
Post with breeding pairs

Obviously need fancy cards.

Eydis and Danilo
the x/white/white pair

Zuberi and Ecrin
Snowbellies with obsidian-shadow primary and long range secondary covering all the blues and manyof the greens.

Peel and Quellion
The apple peels.
might use this post for sold dragons.
might use this post for sold dragons.
affiliates go here.
affiliates go here.
general pinglist
general pinglist