Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The blue Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 320 321
@AoiNoRyuu could I snag this bab: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24237009] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242371/24237009_350.png[/img] [/url]
@AoiNoRyuu
could I snag this bab:

24237009_350.png
rYp8BR7.png
@LunaSkeffington

Sending him over :)
@LunaSkeffington

Sending him over :)
egg.gif
friendly bump :)
friendly bump :)
@AoiNoRyuu

If you get a hatchling like the mirror in the preview of offspring for your pair please let me know!
@AoiNoRyuu

If you get a hatchling like the mirror in the preview of offspring for your pair please let me know!
screen_shot_2016_07_25_at_8_28_51_pm_by_hiimhope1-dabey20.png
@Hopeisme12

If you tell me which Mirror XD

I'll add you to the pinglist
@Hopeisme12

If you tell me which Mirror XD

I'll add you to the pinglist
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu
The very last one
@AoiNoRyuu
The very last one
screen_shot_2016_07_25_at_8_28_51_pm_by_hiimhope1-dabey20.png
@Hopeisme12

Wish me luck for the next nest I breed with them :)
@Hopeisme12

Wish me luck for the next nest I breed with them :)
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu
Do you manage to sell hatchlings for 25k each?
I always struggle to get mine sold for 10k.. Too many babies around and never enough people interested :(
@AoiNoRyuu
Do you manage to sell hatchlings for 25k each?
I always struggle to get mine sold for 10k.. Too many babies around and never enough people interested :(
@Chasty

If no one buys them, I give them waya for free in the free dragons thread

And maybe you should switch the genes you breed. Crackle for example isn't that popular
@Chasty

If no one buys them, I give them waya for free in the free dragons thread

And maybe you should switch the genes you breed. Crackle for example isn't that popular
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu
I also give mine away if not bought but I always want to sell them if I can. I'm just surprised that people pay so much for a baby. To be honest, I don't think I ever paid more than 15k for a dragon and that includes RTB adults. I might just be cheap though.

I don't want to breed popular genes though, I want to breed the ones I like. I I know that genes like crackle or gembond are not very popular but I like them and that's all i'm worried about.
If people don't like them they can just be on a different pinglist :)
Like we say in my country, you can't please Greeks and Trojans! :D
@AoiNoRyuu
I also give mine away if not bought but I always want to sell them if I can. I'm just surprised that people pay so much for a baby. To be honest, I don't think I ever paid more than 15k for a dragon and that includes RTB adults. I might just be cheap though.

I don't want to breed popular genes though, I want to breed the ones I like. I I know that genes like crackle or gembond are not very popular but I like them and that's all i'm worried about.
If people don't like them they can just be on a different pinglist :)
Like we say in my country, you can't please Greeks and Trojans! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 320 321