Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The blue Hatchery
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 320 321
I was scavenging, which is also level 40. (Actually, all my gathering professions are 40 by now. It's great. No more worries about wasting the gathering exp.) I got a few other openables, but nothing exciting. No eggs. But I guess I did get two Earth eggs during Rockbreakers that I'm saving for Christmas, so maybe my luck was all spent back there. =P (And got three amazing G1 hatchlings on my birthday near the end of October, so there's that, too. One was a double!)
I was scavenging, which is also level 40. (Actually, all my gathering professions are 40 by now. It's great. No more worries about wasting the gathering exp.) I got a few other openables, but nothing exciting. No eggs. But I guess I did get two Earth eggs during Rockbreakers that I'm saving for Christmas, so maybe my luck was all spent back there. =P (And got three amazing G1 hatchlings on my birthday near the end of October, so there's that, too. One was a double!)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@AoiNoRyuu He's perfect!
@AoiNoRyuu He's perfect!
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18

He will get Wasp and Bee too^^
@kyrin18

He will get Wasp and Bee too^^
egg.gif
I have an announcement to make!
To celebrate NptN I've started a giveaway!
Everyone, who adopts and finds one of todays hatchlings an loving (and if possible exaltr free) home, in your lair or another, will get a free Smirch gene! Since there are 5 dragons, I will give away 5 Smirch genes as a present! :)

Happy NotN everybody!

@Maegelcarwen
@AquariusStudios
@Okiro
@chibimieze
@Issura
@Chasty
@CatkinStarchild
@Hopeisme12
@Kybalie
@DragonEmpress91
@InHeritent
@LauchlanLuck
@Ramune
@LauchlanLuck
@autumnthunder
@Orgetzu
@aroc5x
@SparkedSoul
@Aryana
@Doodletrash1
@Yesmissalice
@OverlordFreya
@AbbyTheTabby
@Lainer
@CleverDual
@Gowenna
@smeen
@kyrin18
@TaintedIllusions
@Minxwolfie
@Kiradog234
@GenjiShimada
@SolarPaintDragon
@Sleffysin7
@Ezabell
@ShatteringIce
@diemondgrimm
@MissFortune17
@o0cosmiclatte0o
@Silverpelt60
@beetlebird
@Fizzywits
@HalfMoonTheWolf
@FloofMonster
@Whoviana
@Rishybu
@Darkmoonbreeder
@Trinkenki
@Margoyle
I have an announcement to make!
To celebrate NptN I've started a giveaway!
Everyone, who adopts and finds one of todays hatchlings an loving (and if possible exaltr free) home, in your lair or another, will get a free Smirch gene! Since there are 5 dragons, I will give away 5 Smirch genes as a present! :)

Happy NotN everybody!

@Maegelcarwen
@AquariusStudios
@Okiro
@chibimieze
@Issura
@Chasty
@CatkinStarchild
@Hopeisme12
@Kybalie
@DragonEmpress91
@InHeritent
@LauchlanLuck
@Ramune
@LauchlanLuck
@autumnthunder
@Orgetzu
@aroc5x
@SparkedSoul
@Aryana
@Doodletrash1
@Yesmissalice
@OverlordFreya
@AbbyTheTabby
@Lainer
@CleverDual
@Gowenna
@smeen
@kyrin18
@TaintedIllusions
@Minxwolfie
@Kiradog234
@GenjiShimada
@SolarPaintDragon
@Sleffysin7
@Ezabell
@ShatteringIce
@diemondgrimm
@MissFortune17
@o0cosmiclatte0o
@Silverpelt60
@beetlebird
@Fizzywits
@HalfMoonTheWolf
@FloofMonster
@Whoviana
@Rishybu
@Darkmoonbreeder
@Trinkenki
@Margoyle
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu I can't take any dragons atm(lair space...), but I hope they find good homes ^_^
@AoiNoRyuu I can't take any dragons atm(lair space...), but I hope they find good homes ^_^
73127854.png

@kyrin18

No problem^^
I hope I get more customers this way XD
@kyrin18

No problem^^
I hope I get more customers this way XD
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu You will! I just hope someone doesn't only get the babies for the genes then exalt them...
@AoiNoRyuu You will! I just hope someone doesn't only get the babies for the genes then exalt them...
73127854.png

@kyrin18

I hope so too^^
@kyrin18

I hope so too^^
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu

Excuse my dumbness but what is a Smirch gene and where do you find it, I never heard of it till now, but don't know about it.
@AoiNoRyuu

Excuse my dumbness but what is a Smirch gene and where do you find it, I never heard of it till now, but don't know about it.
[/center]tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png[/center]
@phatcat The Smirch gene was released today together with NotN It's a teritary one and if you need an example check out my dragon here^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37911509] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/379116/37911509_350.png[/img] [/url]
@phatcat

The Smirch gene was released today together with NotN
It's a teritary one and if you need an example check out my dragon here^^

37911509_350.png
egg.gif
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 320 321