Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | DONE
So I tried auctioning these once before with not the greatest luck and since i really need the lair space i've decided to go with a flat sale at a VERY REDUCED price. These are gen one dragons that have been fully gened and breed changed at my own cost. I understand that since they are bred they are not as valuable to most collectors, however the price I have them currently listed at is still a heavily discounted price that is catered to allow for a quick sale. [s]Both are up on the AH for their individual gem pricing[/s]. If you would like both for the pair price or to pay with mixed payment or just treasure send me a two way Crossroads with the appropriate amount or a PM to discuss holds or payment plans. You are also welcome to post here but please ping me so I do not miss your post. I will do payment plans or holds but for no longer than 2 weeks. [u]Forms of payment I will accept are:[/u] - treasure - gems 1:700 - Hatchie Fodder 1:4000 - Adult Fodder 1:6000 [quote=] [center] [b]SOLD[/b] [s][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5548167] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/55482/5548167.png[/img] [/url] Arcane - Female - Coatl Sunshine Ripple Avocado Stripes Sand Gembond *Bred and Named but will come with a FREE scroll of renaming. All children are named. [b]Individual Price[/b] : 500 gems or 350kt [s][b]Pair Pricing[/b]: 900 gems or 630kt[/s][/s] [/quote] [quote=] [center] [b]SOLD[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5396460][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/53965/5396460.png[/img][/url] [s]Fire - Male - Coatl Sunshine Ripple Green Stripes Brown Underbelly *Bred and Named but will come with a FREE scroll of renaming. All children are named. [b]Individual Price[/b] : 500 gems or 350kt [b]Pair Pricing[/b]: 900 gems or 630kt[/s] [/center] [/quote] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1799473]Old auction/sales tread can be found here[/url]
So I tried auctioning these once before with not the greatest luck and since i really need the lair space i've decided to go with a flat sale at a VERY REDUCED price. These are gen one dragons that have been fully gened and breed changed at my own cost. I understand that since they are bred they are not as valuable to most collectors, however the price I have them currently listed at is still a heavily discounted price that is catered to allow for a quick sale.

Both are up on the AH for their individual gem pricing. If you would like both for the pair price or to pay with mixed payment or just treasure send me a two way Crossroads with the appropriate amount or a PM to discuss holds or payment plans. You are also welcome to post here but please ping me so I do not miss your post.

I will do payment plans or holds but for no longer than 2 weeks.

Forms of payment I will accept are:
- treasure
- gems 1:700
- Hatchie Fodder 1:4000
- Adult Fodder 1:6000
Quote:

SOLD

5548167.png

Arcane - Female - Coatl
Sunshine Ripple
Avocado Stripes
Sand Gembond

*Bred and Named but will come with a FREE scroll of renaming. All children are named.

Individual Price : 500 gems or 350kt

Pair Pricing: 900 gems or 630kt

wrote:

SOLD

5396460.png

Fire - Male - Coatl
Sunshine Ripple
Green Stripes
Brown Underbelly

*Bred and Named but will come with a FREE scroll of renaming. All children are named.

Individual Price : 500 gems or 350kt

Pair Pricing: 900 gems or 630kt

Old auction/sales tread can be found here
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
The following Gen 1 Ping Lists were here:
- Everything
- Sales
- Flat Sales
- Matching Eyes
- Fire Eyes
- Arcane Eyes
- Gened
- Coatls

I know I have pinged most of you before for these same dragons but I have reduced the pricing and am now offering flat sales in hopes of getting these two out of my lair A.S.A.P. If anyone received an unwanted ping I apologize.

Click here for updated pinglists!
The following Gen 1 Ping Lists were here:
- Everything
- Sales
- Flat Sales
- Matching Eyes
- Fire Eyes
- Arcane Eyes
- Gened
- Coatls

I know I have pinged most of you before for these same dragons but I have reduced the pricing and am now offering flat sales in hopes of getting these two out of my lair A.S.A.P. If anyone received an unwanted ping I apologize.

Click here for updated pinglists!
@Evarinya Could you possibly hold that boy for me for like 2-3days? ; v ;
@Evarinya Could you possibly hold that boy for me for like 2-3days? ; v ;
fr_mirror_by_magicalsupafail-d9ws4ul.gif
@Niah

Certainly! I'll send you a two way crossroads now and you can offer the payment when you are able to. I'll send you a reminder in a few days if you'd like :)
@Niah

Certainly! I'll send you a two way crossroads now and you can offer the payment when you are able to. I'll send you a reminder in a few days if you'd like :)
@Evarinya

Would you take items for the girl?
@Evarinya

Would you take items for the girl?
Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@Frailty

What kind of items are you offering?
@Frailty

What kind of items are you offering?