Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CryFace bogs, 18000t
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@sevdrag Petals does really work for them, Layia is such a beauty! Good to know about the lore, I very much appreciate it and am looking forward to putting together pretty bios and adding future lore. :3

I have about a million ideas for this little pair of Mirrors, I'm so in love with them. I don't know if there's any way to work this in with their parents' lore, but I'm imagining a past where they were separated from their clan and had to survive on their own for a while. Maybe they wandered off, maybe they hatched so late that their parents thought their eggs were no good, or maybe, given your clan's lore, they slipped through to another dimension entirely. Even if they eventually found their way home, they had a hard time doing as they were told and fitting in from then on.

Once they've left home to join my clan, they become gatherers and herb sellers who are friendly and honest, but who have mysterious sources and an even more mysterious immunity to plants considered dangerous. (Which they developed as hatchlings, when they had to forage for anything that looked potentially edible.) They're happy with this life, but disappear together now and then to wander in search of the feeling they had when they were young - terrified but free, as if they were the only dragons left in the world.

I...got a little ahead of myself there. But please, if you like any part of what I've written here, take it and run wherever you like with it! I'll gladly pay more if the bios end up being longer than anticipated, and it's no problem if you decide to go in an entirely different direction.
@sevdrag Petals does really work for them, Layia is such a beauty! Good to know about the lore, I very much appreciate it and am looking forward to putting together pretty bios and adding future lore. :3

I have about a million ideas for this little pair of Mirrors, I'm so in love with them. I don't know if there's any way to work this in with their parents' lore, but I'm imagining a past where they were separated from their clan and had to survive on their own for a while. Maybe they wandered off, maybe they hatched so late that their parents thought their eggs were no good, or maybe, given your clan's lore, they slipped through to another dimension entirely. Even if they eventually found their way home, they had a hard time doing as they were told and fitting in from then on.

Once they've left home to join my clan, they become gatherers and herb sellers who are friendly and honest, but who have mysterious sources and an even more mysterious immunity to plants considered dangerous. (Which they developed as hatchlings, when they had to forage for anything that looked potentially edible.) They're happy with this life, but disappear together now and then to wander in search of the feeling they had when they were young - terrified but free, as if they were the only dragons left in the world.

I...got a little ahead of myself there. But please, if you like any part of what I've written here, take it and run wherever you like with it! I'll gladly pay more if the bios end up being longer than anticipated, and it's no problem if you decide to go in an entirely different direction.
@veinlily this is such an incredible idea! I'm excited to work on this :3 I'll let you know when they're ready!
@veinlily this is such an incredible idea! I'm excited to work on this :3 I'll let you know when they're ready!
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary
| experimenting with XXY combinations galore |

|| i collect unusual triples!
|| lovely unusual combos
@sevdrag Thank you so much, I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Have fun, and good luck selling all these other cuties too.
@sevdrag Thank you so much, I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Have fun, and good luck selling all these other cuties too.
SCRYBUMP Here is "Galanna" as an adult: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=57&wing=50&style=3&gender=1&ages=1&prig=13&secg=13&tert=44&elem=10&tertgene=12&spec=prev.png[/img]
SCRYBUMP

Here is "Galanna" as an adult:

dragonpic2.php?body=57&wing=50&style=3&gender=1&ages=1&prig=13&secg=13&tert=44&elem=10&tertgene=12&spec=prev.png
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary

|| lovely unusual combos
Bump!
Bump!
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary

|| lovely unusual combos
SCRYBUMP: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=58&wing=51&style=3&gender=0&ages=1&prig=13&secg=13&tert=43&elem=10&tertgene=12&spec=prev.png[/img]
SCRYBUMP:

dragonpic2.php?body=58&wing=51&style=3&gender=0&ages=1&prig=13&secg=13&tert=43&elem=10&tertgene=12&spec=prev.png
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary

|| lovely unusual combos
SCRYBUMP: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=60&wing=53&style=3&gender=0&ages=1&prig=13&secg=13&tert=43&elem=10&tertgene=12&spec=prev.png[/img]
SCRYBUMP:

dragonpic2.php?body=60&wing=53&style=3&gender=0&ages=1&prig=13&secg=13&tert=43&elem=10&tertgene=12&spec=prev.png
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary

|| lovely unusual combos
friendly bump~!
friendly bump~!
pLOEioZ.pngjirachi.giftumblr_ot3vx52muu1w7li2do6_r1_100.pngtumblr_ot3vx52muu1w7li2do5_r1_100.pngtumblr_ot3vx52muu1w7li2do4_r1_250.png
Scrybump -- Poppies nest hatched! | @fireflyrhapsody | @ilexopaca | @sashema | [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=53&wing=57&style=5&gender=1&ages=1&prig=13&secg=13&tert=64&elem=10&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img] "Allegro" [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=53&wing=54&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=13&secg=13&tert=66&elem=10&tertgene=12&spec=prev.png[/img] "Pizzicato" [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=52&wing=60&style=5&gender=0&ages=1&prig=13&secg=13&tert=67&elem=10&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img] "Anima" 250 g / 175000 t
Scrybump -- Poppies nest hatched!

| @fireflyrhapsody | @ilexopaca | @sashema |

dragonpic2.php?body=53&wing=57&style=5&gender=1&ages=1&prig=13&secg=13&tert=64&elem=10&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png
"Allegro"

dragonpic2.php?body=53&wing=54&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=13&secg=13&tert=66&elem=10&tertgene=12&spec=prev.png
"Pizzicato"

dragonpic2.php?body=52&wing=60&style=5&gender=0&ages=1&prig=13&secg=13&tert=67&elem=10&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png
"Anima"

250 g / 175000 t

9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary

|| lovely unusual combos
[img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=52&wing=60&style=5&gender=0&ages=1&prig=13&secg=13&tert=67&elem=10&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img] This guy is left!
dragonpic2.php?body=52&wing=60&style=5&gender=0&ages=1&prig=13&secg=13&tert=67&elem=10&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png

This guy is left!
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary

|| lovely unusual combos
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23