Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Pure Gen 2 Imperials (Wind)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
@amberwing Ah im sorry too, i should've let you know i had bought him, thank you though!
@amberwing Ah im sorry too, i should've let you know i had bought him, thank you though!
*Skin shop *Sketch commissions
@Earth @TheWingedShadow @naturalcyber @teresadurfin @Nerevarine @Vine @lae @VariegatedCZ @Cyrya @Prism @Phoenixfyre @Fireflydrake @Kaial @Thrawn @Kaitii @NineEyes @Astale @Ikaika @LexiePiper @Curio @Roselia @Astraya @Chiwichi @Cedric @Yotebeth @Sionainn @Whimzica @Micheru @ShadowSoul @TicciToby @fioreth @WildFlora @Reborn @Shishiou @LadyInkblot @manysundays @PixieSparkles @Barnbunny @Frillshark @simfeetunder @zorramala @Elysia @Juni @elio @Prophecy @IonicJolteon @lordnibu @TheDragonsQueen @Walle @Lirillith @Leannaa @biqua @nyx81 @Kittah @Gengaria @Text @Emysry @dragonsrus @Kemonomimi @Fletchling @Ocellis @yummyquik @StardustDr4gon @poetdoe @DemiDeity @Astarothius @awaicu @lemecrazy @Rubydium @Apothecaria @Andelice @scar66 @mane @Agartha @Katelle @RadscorpionQueen @PhoenixMiko @Sucrose @phenix @Leika @Everwinter @saans @Oleandre @Areia @Lallie @StormJourney @Hiame @Xemriss @WingsOfLight @Ashtar @Eclipsys @mercurialwings @HiraethHeart @Keldeo @mus @chocoapple @ZinnSolis @Arenthias @MrFrenchFrybrows @CheeseChatot @Reigaia @NorthKorvus @sucrose Both are on the AH for 375g, but I will also take treasure (300,000t). Please let me know if you'd like to be removed from the ping list, or [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mxam4tYd_BJuRzohVbx1RNYYLnrbNilJW-J84Qic0-4/edit#gid=0]feel free to remove yourself here.[/url] [center] Male, Spruce/Gold/Wisteria, 375g [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37867871] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/378679/37867871_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Earth @TheWingedShadow @naturalcyber @teresadurfin @Nerevarine @Vine @lae @VariegatedCZ @Cyrya @Prism @Phoenixfyre @Fireflydrake @Kaial @Thrawn @Kaitii @NineEyes @Astale @Ikaika @LexiePiper @Curio @Roselia @Astraya @Chiwichi @Cedric @Yotebeth @Sionainn @Whimzica @Micheru @ShadowSoul @TicciToby @fioreth @WildFlora @Reborn @Shishiou @LadyInkblot @manysundays @PixieSparkles @Barnbunny @Frillshark @simfeetunder @zorramala @Elysia @Juni @elio @Prophecy @IonicJolteon @lordnibu @TheDragonsQueen @Walle @Lirillith @Leannaa @biqua @nyx81 @Kittah @Gengaria @Text @Emysry @dragonsrus @Kemonomimi @Fletchling @Ocellis @yummyquik @StardustDr4gon @poetdoe @DemiDeity @Astarothius @awaicu @lemecrazy @Rubydium @Apothecaria @Andelice @scar66 @mane @Agartha @Katelle @RadscorpionQueen @PhoenixMiko @Sucrose @phenix @Leika @Everwinter @saans @Oleandre @Areia @Lallie @StormJourney @Hiame @Xemriss @WingsOfLight @Ashtar @Eclipsys @mercurialwings @HiraethHeart @Keldeo @mus @chocoapple @ZinnSolis @Arenthias @MrFrenchFrybrows @CheeseChatot @Reigaia @NorthKorvus @sucrose

Both are on the AH for 375g, but I will also take treasure (300,000t). Please let me know if you'd like to be removed from the ping list, or feel free to remove yourself here.

Male, Spruce/Gold/Wisteria, 375g

37867871_350.png
tMWSKAV.png
Oh maaaaan... the spruce one is soooo cute (and I've been wanting a spruce) but I already have a male and a female from your pair.
Hopefully they get good homes quick! If not I might have to re-think about sprucy there. hehe
Oh maaaaan... the spruce one is soooo cute (and I've been wanting a spruce) but I already have a male and a female from your pair.
Hopefully they get good homes quick! If not I might have to re-think about sprucy there. hehe
@amberwing

I'd love LOVE the Cobalt! ^^ Would it be possible to put him on hold for a bit while I grind for money??
@amberwing

I'd love LOVE the Cobalt! ^^ Would it be possible to put him on hold for a bit while I grind for money??
QyZZPnS.png
@amberwing

Add me to the pinglist for future clutches, please! (Don't wanna do it from my phone and screw something up haha)
@amberwing

Add me to the pinglist for future clutches, please! (Don't wanna do it from my phone and screw something up haha)
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
I have wanted a specific gen 2 imp with wind eyes for so long it's not even funny (well it became even more specific a while back -_-') but no one seems to be able to breed it so I am extremely tempted to just buy one off of you and start scattering but that'd never work ; _ ; *sigh*
I have wanted a specific gen 2 imp with wind eyes for so long it's not even funny (well it became even more specific a while back -_-') but no one seems to be able to breed it so I am extremely tempted to just buy one off of you and start scattering but that'd never work ; _ ; *sigh*
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@PhoenixMiko ahh I'm so sorry, I was driving to work and somebody else bought him. :(
@mccrees Sure thing!
@cyrya Oh, that's frustrating. If you'd like me to ping for specific colour combos only I can add that?
@slimfeetunder every time the parents throw a spruce kiddo it's a fight to give them up, I know the feeling, haha.
@PhoenixMiko ahh I'm so sorry, I was driving to work and somebody else bought him. :(
@mccrees Sure thing!
@cyrya Oh, that's frustrating. If you'd like me to ping for specific colour combos only I can add that?
@slimfeetunder every time the parents throw a spruce kiddo it's a fight to give them up, I know the feeling, haha.
tMWSKAV.png
@amberwing

Yeah, I noticed... I was so close, too, haha ah well. It's okay. Please keep me on the pinglist. Maybe I'll get lucky next time around! ^-^

Have a great day!
@amberwing

Yeah, I noticed... I was so close, too, haha ah well. It's okay. Please keep me on the pinglist. Maybe I'll get lucky next time around! ^-^

Have a great day!
QyZZPnS.png
@amberwing no need, you can't breed what I want either :D so I am just browsing for pretty kids, I have wanted a jade statue for the longest time (read since I started) and I have a random gen place holder but now I want a gen 2 so bad >.< and before it was like seafoam/jade XXY but now I fell in love with mantis/jade XXY, maybe still seafoam/jade XXY but closest I know is the one person with triple seafoam imp but their males tert is midnight so wrong way to give me what I desire :( (and I don't even remember what flight they are in)
@amberwing no need, you can't breed what I want either :D so I am just browsing for pretty kids, I have wanted a jade statue for the longest time (read since I started) and I have a random gen place holder but now I want a gen 2 so bad >.< and before it was like seafoam/jade XXY but now I fell in love with mantis/jade XXY, maybe still seafoam/jade XXY but closest I know is the one person with triple seafoam imp but their males tert is midnight so wrong way to give me what I desire :( (and I don't even remember what flight they are in)
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
Good thing I came to see what happened after I said something, you called me Slim bahaha

@Cyrya that seafoam is light.
Good thing I came to see what happened after I said something, you called me Slim bahaha

@Cyrya that seafoam is light.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26