Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Plague Spreads Hatchery [FILIGREE GHOST]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39
Angel's Gleam has hatched two hatchlings that are for sale for 15kT.

Pinglist: @Mykie, @KoryuEdelgard, @SkyeFyre

General Pinglist: @Baek, @frenklle, @Miasma5, @Karmel
Angel's Gleam has hatched two hatchlings that are for sale for 15kT.

Pinglist: @Mykie, @KoryuEdelgard, @SkyeFyre

General Pinglist: @Baek, @frenklle, @Miasma5, @Karmel
@Baek, @frenklle, @Miasma5, @Karmel

@3ddragon

It's jade-fr from tumblr, you asked to be pinged for Arista/Veselin hatchies

@3ddragon

It's jade-fr from tumblr, you asked to be pinged for Arista/Veselin hatchies
Unfurling Light Pinglist:

@merrymine

Pink Kiss Pinglist:

@OrangeDuck, @ceejay, @WildFlora(Imps), @RoyalRibbon, @orlesianbeauty, @Alphadragon, @DraconicProphet, @SugarSkull99, @cande2014, @Wendighost, @tidalfoam (Nocs), @Angelfirth (Imps), @Cindee, @Yukichan (triple female Imps), @dancingporcupine (Imps), @AkaneChaan, @ZombiiCrow, @KaidanAlenko

Spring Sparkle (Glorious Nature) Pinglist:

@genmoi (SDs), @unnoticed (Butterflies), @merrymine, @Aeru

Spring Sun Pinglist:

@Kimmikkokat, @Saori (Coatls), @merrymine

Circuit Breaker Pinglist:

@Ammut, @ghostdetective, @supermegamike, @dogface, @DraconicProphet, @AstroNot

General Pinglist:

I apologize for all the pings and especially if there are any double pings, but I have a large announcement. Because of the color wheel expansion, I have dissolved most of my pairs. This is the pinglist of each of the ones that I have not dissolved. As all of these pairs ranges are changing, even if it's only the slightest bit, I wanted to give everyone the opportunity to decide if they wanted to stay on any pinglists they are on.

If you do not respond, I will assume you want to stay on the pinglist. You can find the ranges of these pairs on the first page, with their breeding cards.

@merrymine

Pink Kiss Pinglist:

@OrangeDuck, @ceejay, @WildFlora(Imps), @RoyalRibbon, @orlesianbeauty, @Alphadragon, @DraconicProphet, @SugarSkull99, @cande2014, @Wendighost, @tidalfoam (Nocs), @Angelfirth (Imps), @Cindee, @Yukichan (triple female Imps), @dancingporcupine (Imps), @AkaneChaan, @ZombiiCrow, @KaidanAlenko

Spring Sparkle (Glorious Nature) Pinglist:

@genmoi (SDs), @unnoticed (Butterflies), @merrymine, @Aeru

Spring Sun Pinglist:

@Kimmikkokat, @Saori (Coatls), @merrymine

Circuit Breaker Pinglist:

@Ammut, @ghostdetective, @supermegamike, @dogface, @DraconicProphet, @AstroNot

General Pinglist:

I apologize for all the pings and especially if there are any double pings, but I have a large announcement. Because of the color wheel expansion, I have dissolved most of my pairs. This is the pinglist of each of the ones that I have not dissolved. As all of these pairs ranges are changing, even if it's only the slightest bit, I wanted to give everyone the opportunity to decide if they wanted to stay on any pinglists they are on.

If you do not respond, I will assume you want to stay on the pinglist. You can find the ranges of these pairs on the first page, with their breeding cards.
i will stay in the pinglist! :D @MidnightRaven
i will stay in the pinglist! :D @MidnightRaven
1BdMCur.png
may i know when Pink Kiss will hatch? and the price of the babies please? :D @MidnightRaven
may i know when Pink Kiss will hatch? and the price of the babies please? :D @MidnightRaven
1BdMCur.png
@midnightraven

Since I already have a stunning dragon from Spring Sparkle, can I be removed from that pairing? Thank you! xoxo
@midnightraven

Since I already have a stunning dragon from Spring Sparkle, can I be removed from that pairing? Thank you! xoxo
WpjbI2U.gif
@Midnightraven

Hmmm. Why not pull me off. It's not the change in colors (those look great!) I just have all the green dergs I need for now. I dissolved a bunch of pairs as well and...Well....I have lots of work to do.
@Midnightraven

Hmmm. Why not pull me off. It's not the change in colors (those look great!) I just have all the green dergs I need for now. I dissolved a bunch of pairs as well and...Well....I have lots of work to do.
uOlzcKC.png
@midnightraven please remove me from the pinglist, thanks!
@midnightraven please remove me from the pinglist, thanks!
108.gif37.gif26.gif239.gif186.gif134.gif42.gif34.gif
@ande2014

Pink Kiss will hatch a nest of three on June 8th. The hatchlings will probably be about 400kT, higher for any Rose/Rose/Rose hatchlings.

@merrymine

Done!

@Saori

Oh I absolutely understand, you've been pulled!

@tidalfoam

Done!
@ande2014

Pink Kiss will hatch a nest of three on June 8th. The hatchlings will probably be about 400kT, higher for any Rose/Rose/Rose hatchlings.

@merrymine

Done!

@Saori

Oh I absolutely understand, you've been pulled!

@tidalfoam

Done!

@merrymine, @Stormystars

3 hatchlings, 80kT-95kT

Pink Kiss Pinglist:

@OrangeDuck, @ceejay, @WildFlora, @RoyalRibbon, @orlesianbeauty, @Alphadragon, @DraconicProphet, @SugarSkull99, @cande2014, @Wendighost, @Angelfirth, @Cindee, @Yukichan, @dancingporcupine, @AkaneChaan, @ZombiiCrow, @KaidanAlenko, @Stormystars

3 hatchlings, 415kT-420kT

Spring Sparkle Pinglist:

@genmoi, @unnoticed, @Aeru

3 hatchlings, 90kT-100kT

Spring Sun Pinglist:

@Kimmikkokat, @merrymine, @ghosthymn, @Wendibro, @xazz, @Slothie

3 hatchlings, 15kT-25kT

General Pinglist:

@Baek, @frenklle, @Miasma5, @Karmel, @ForeverEnchanted, @Almaren, @Khoshekh

@merrymine, @Stormystars

3 hatchlings, 80kT-95kT

Pink Kiss Pinglist:

@OrangeDuck, @ceejay, @WildFlora, @RoyalRibbon, @orlesianbeauty, @Alphadragon, @DraconicProphet, @SugarSkull99, @cande2014, @Wendighost, @Angelfirth, @Cindee, @Yukichan, @dancingporcupine, @AkaneChaan, @ZombiiCrow, @KaidanAlenko, @Stormystars

3 hatchlings, 415kT-420kT

Spring Sparkle Pinglist:

@genmoi, @unnoticed, @Aeru

3 hatchlings, 90kT-100kT

Spring Sun Pinglist:

@Kimmikkokat, @merrymine, @ghosthymn, @Wendibro, @xazz, @Slothie

3 hatchlings, 15kT-25kT

General Pinglist:

@Baek, @frenklle, @Miasma5, @Karmel, @ForeverEnchanted, @Almaren, @Khoshekh
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39