Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Plague Spreads Hatchery [FILIGREE GHOST]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
And we're open!
And we're open!
Sunset Darkness has hatched two hatchlings that are for sale for 15kT to 20kT.

General Pinglist: @Baek, @frenklle, @Miasma5, @Karmel
Sunset Darkness has hatched two hatchlings that are for sale for 15kT to 20kT.

@MidnightRaven
Name of dragon you'd like: Azrael
Treasure or Gems? treasure
Any discounts that apply: don't think so
Extra Requests (Lore, pinglist removal or addition, etc): add me to ping lists for Unfurling Light and Ferocious Flowers, please!
@MidnightRaven
Name of dragon you'd like: Azrael
Treasure or Gems? treasure
Any discounts that apply: don't think so
Extra Requests (Lore, pinglist removal or addition, etc): add me to ping lists for Unfurling Light and Ferocious Flowers, please!
WpjbI2U.gif
@merrymine

Yes, you get a discount now! You're Light Flight, which now gets discounts too! That's 15% off.

You've been added to both pinglists :)
@merrymine

Yes, you get a discount now! You're Light Flight, which now gets discounts too! That's 15% off.

You've been added to both pinglists :)
@MidnightRaven Thanks! She's a steal :) Normally I'm not a cherub fan but your girl is beautiful.

Just tried to accept the Crossroads and it wouldn't let me. Might be a glitch? I'll try again in a few minutes and let you know.
@MidnightRaven Thanks! She's a steal :) Normally I'm not a cherub fan but your girl is beautiful.

Just tried to accept the Crossroads and it wouldn't let me. Might be a glitch? I'll try again in a few minutes and let you know.
WpjbI2U.gif
@merrymine

Thank you!

No, that was my fault. I forgot to remove her from the AH. Gets me every time
@merrymine

Thank you!

No, that was my fault. I forgot to remove her from the AH. Gets me every time
@MidnightRaven Love her, thanks again! Looking forward to more babies.
@MidnightRaven Love her, thanks again! Looking forward to more babies.
WpjbI2U.gif
@MidnightRaven Can I also be added to pinglists for Glorious Nature and Spring Sun?
@MidnightRaven Can I also be added to pinglists for Glorious Nature and Spring Sun?
WpjbI2U.gif
@merrymine

Certainly!
@merrymine

Certainly!
Pink Kiss has hatched three hatchlings that are for sale for 200kT.

Pinglist: @OrangeDuck, @ceejay, @WildFlora, @RoyalRibbon, @orlesianbeauty, @Alphadragon, @DraconicProphet, @SugarSkull99, @cande2014, @Wendighost, @tidalfoam, @Angelfirth, @Cindee, @dancingporcupine, @AkaneChaan, @ZombiiCrow

Straight Laced has hatched three hatchlings that are for sale from 15kT to 20kT.

Pinglist: @Clya

Pink Kiss has hatched three hatchlings that are for sale for 200kT.

Pinglist: @OrangeDuck, @ceejay, @WildFlora, @RoyalRibbon, @orlesianbeauty, @Alphadragon, @DraconicProphet, @SugarSkull99, @cande2014, @Wendighost, @tidalfoam, @Angelfirth, @Cindee, @dancingporcupine, @AkaneChaan, @ZombiiCrow

Straight Laced has hatched three hatchlings that are for sale from 15kT to 20kT.

Pinglist: @Clya

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39