Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *Odds&Ends Hatchery* | Matching XYZ/XXY
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 104 105
@Dreamweave
Can I buy Noreen for 50g please? :3
@Dreamweave
Can I buy Noreen for 50g please? :3
cor7xR1.gifYtbHYZr.gif x8bDWFu.png
KwxLkEj.png
9R2Unq1.png
CPMK3ES.gif
@Habonde

I see you got him from the AH, thanks for picking him up! Would you like to remain on that pinglist or be taken off?
@Habonde

I see you got him from the AH, thanks for picking him up! Would you like to remain on that pinglist or be taken off?
jKNxJDc.png 93911943.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
@Dreamweave
Yep! I got him as soon as I saw him placed up. :3
Np!

Can I be taken off the summer's blood pinglist & moved to the general pinglist instead please? ;v;
@Dreamweave
Yep! I got him as soon as I saw him placed up. :3
Np!

Can I be taken off the summer's blood pinglist & moved to the general pinglist instead please? ;v;
cor7xR1.gifYtbHYZr.gif x8bDWFu.png
KwxLkEj.png
9R2Unq1.png
CPMK3ES.gif
@Habonde

Absolutely, I've moved you over :D
@Habonde

Absolutely, I've moved you over :D
@Dreamweave You know, a few months ago, I was playing around with doing this exact combo, but I decided not to because I had too many other projects XD I'd prefer to buy him with gems, do you mind if I CR? (lowkey, I've been stalking your lair on and off because I also love the matching XYZs XD) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45490474] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454905/45490474_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Dreamweave

You know, a few months ago, I was playing around with doing this exact combo, but I decided not to because I had too many other projects XD

I'd prefer to buy him with gems, do you mind if I CR?

(lowkey, I've been stalking your lair on and off because I also love the matching XYZs XD)

45490474_350.png
ybwf4f9.gif
@Kaio

Yeah, it's a really rad combo, and I know that too many project feel man, I've currently got too many a number of projects in the works right now lol, go ahead and send a CR :D

And ahh, I'm glad my XYZs are cool enough to stalk, getting matching XYZs has become my main goal on here they're just wonderful <3 And hey, thanks for picking up Kousa!
@Kaio

Yeah, it's a really rad combo, and I know that too many project feel man, I've currently got too many a number of projects in the works right now lol, go ahead and send a CR :D

And ahh, I'm glad my XYZs are cool enough to stalk, getting matching XYZs has become my main goal on here they're just wonderful <3 And hey, thanks for picking up Kousa!
@Dreamweave

Thank you! Truth be told, I almost bought his sister, but I have better accents that would fit him than her. Don't worry about Kousa! He will be spoiled (as I'm sure you've seen).

Oh god, the neverending pit of despair that is color coordination D: And abusing the dragon search... omg. I just hatched a bunch of Coal/Berry dragons... every. single. one. had banana tert.

rng why
@Dreamweave

Thank you! Truth be told, I almost bought his sister, but I have better accents that would fit him than her. Don't worry about Kousa! He will be spoiled (as I'm sure you've seen).

Oh god, the neverending pit of despair that is color coordination D: And abusing the dragon search... omg. I just hatched a bunch of Coal/Berry dragons... every. single. one. had banana tert.

rng why
ybwf4f9.gif
@Kaio

Ah, the decision between breeds and poses is always a difficult one, but I'm sure he'll look great ^^ And Kousa's accent suits him very nicely, he looks really fancy :D

I know right, it's so frustrating when you're trying to get such a specific combination and your pairs just aren't having it. And dragon search is a love hate relationship lol, it's so useful but I always feel awkward asking to borrow people's dragons, and I wish it worked more like the auction house instead of having to search a single color at a time

And yeah, I was looking at those kids, the coal/berry combo is super pretty but shame on that pair, it's so much more infuriating when you get multiple kids wrong in exactly the same way, I've had that happen more times than I wish to admit or remember T~T I hope they get the right tertiary color for you next time!
@Kaio

Ah, the decision between breeds and poses is always a difficult one, but I'm sure he'll look great ^^ And Kousa's accent suits him very nicely, he looks really fancy :D

I know right, it's so frustrating when you're trying to get such a specific combination and your pairs just aren't having it. And dragon search is a love hate relationship lol, it's so useful but I always feel awkward asking to borrow people's dragons, and I wish it worked more like the auction house instead of having to search a single color at a time

And yeah, I was looking at those kids, the coal/berry combo is super pretty but shame on that pair, it's so much more infuriating when you get multiple kids wrong in exactly the same way, I've had that happen more times than I wish to admit or remember T~T I hope they get the right tertiary color for you next time!
@Dreamweave
I’d like to buy Kylie for gems! :)

Edit (sorry for possible double ping!): I’d like to be taken off the pinglist for Sugar Skulls as well, I bought a hatchling from the last nest; she’s a definite perma in my lair now :D
@Dreamweave
I’d like to buy Kylie for gems! :)

Edit (sorry for possible double ping!): I’d like to be taken off the pinglist for Sugar Skulls as well, I bought a hatchling from the last nest; she’s a definite perma in my lair now :D
Even in this darkest of nights, I see... the moonlight...
@peridxt

Awesome, I'll send a CR ^^

Would you like to remain on that pinglist or be taken off?
@peridxt

Awesome, I'll send a CR ^^

Would you like to remain on that pinglist or be taken off?
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 104 105