Dragons For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Odds&Ends| Matching XXY/XYZ And More!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85
@Dreamweave could I be added to the general pinglist please?? :0
@Dreamweave could I be added to the general pinglist please?? :0
23892.png

ess | 20 | he/they
twitter | hatchery | commissions
16454.png
@esskaid

Yeppers, added, thank you for your interest :3
@esskaid

Yeppers, added, thank you for your interest :3
jKNxJDc.png
49019442.png

54063575.png

52097884.png

54340766.png
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif deity_icewarden_by_dogi_crimson-dadatni.gif deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif deity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif
@Dreamweave
Could I be added to the general ping list!(:
@Dreamweave
Could I be added to the general ping list!(:

6yVoC0q.pngFGJ0UVd.pngW7Uy4Nj.png

@Zayev
Of course ^.^ adding you now
@Zayev
Of course ^.^ adding you now
jKNxJDc.png
49019442.png

54063575.png

52097884.png

54340766.png
@esskaid @Zayev Hey, added a mirror bab and some SDs to the for sale page... They're nothing too stellar unfortunately but feel free to take a look I have also gotten a new breeding pair that is part of a subspecies I'm working on if you two are interested... They're not fully gened- when done they'll both have poison/stripes/thylacine and either will be bred in a shadow or plague nest~ and will probably be on the pricer side as they'll be a subspecies, and the color combo is hard to find -even more so in this breed and nonexistent in the genes I'm planning. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22158239] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221583/22158239_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22506122] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/225062/22506122_350.png[/img] [/url] So yeah, not much but I figured I'd let you two know since you're on the general
@esskaid
@Zayev

Hey, added a mirror bab and some SDs to the for sale page... They're nothing too stellar unfortunately but feel free to take a look

I have also gotten a new breeding pair that is part of a subspecies I'm working on if you two are interested... They're not fully gened- when done they'll both have poison/stripes/thylacine and either will be bred in a shadow or plague nest~ and will probably be on the pricer side as they'll be a subspecies, and the color combo is hard to find -even more so in this breed and nonexistent in the genes I'm planning.

22158239_350.png

22506122_350.png

So yeah, not much but I figured I'd let you two know since you're on the general
jKNxJDc.png
49019442.png

54063575.png

52097884.png

54340766.png
@Dreamweave
ah, to bad you don't keep facet on her. ?
@Dreamweave
ah, to bad you don't keep facet on her. ?

@Zayev

Afraid not, it's not an accepted secondary gene for the subspecies and I'm not too overly fond of the gene, and besides it would be very unlikely for any offspring to gain the gene with the mate she is paired with as stripes vs facet is 99% - 1% chance =/
@Zayev

Afraid not, it's not an accepted secondary gene for the subspecies and I'm not too overly fond of the gene, and besides it would be very unlikely for any offspring to gain the gene with the mate she is paired with as stripes vs facet is 99% - 1% chance =/
jKNxJDc.png
49019442.png

54063575.png

52097884.png

54340766.png
@Dreamweave
I support the gene wise, although I myself an not a fan of white poison, but who knows, I haven't seen it I could change my mind. If you happen to have a ping list for them yet please do add me to!
@Dreamweave
I support the gene wise, although I myself an not a fan of white poison, but who knows, I haven't seen it I could change my mind. If you happen to have a ping list for them yet please do add me to!

@Zayev

Oh don't worry, this is only the first pair I've gotten together! They're going to be the 100% poison pair but there will be 2 other SD pairs with different primaries. One of the other SD pairs I'm planning should have vipera and giraffe because they have a 50-50 chance and the other should be basic and tiger with a 70-30 chance. Whatever dragon gets giraffe though will probably be the one with a blood secondary as part of a mixed pair (crimson with a blood) as blood is the other accepted color ^.^ (Sanguine will likely be added when it's introduced)
Additionally the other acceptable breed will be coatl, I just have yet to obtain coatls with the right colors.

And yes I do indeed have a ping list on their interest and lore page, I'll go ahead and add you to it ^.^
@Zayev

Oh don't worry, this is only the first pair I've gotten together! They're going to be the 100% poison pair but there will be 2 other SD pairs with different primaries. One of the other SD pairs I'm planning should have vipera and giraffe because they have a 50-50 chance and the other should be basic and tiger with a 70-30 chance. Whatever dragon gets giraffe though will probably be the one with a blood secondary as part of a mixed pair (crimson with a blood) as blood is the other accepted color ^.^ (Sanguine will likely be added when it's introduced)
Additionally the other acceptable breed will be coatl, I just have yet to obtain coatls with the right colors.

And yes I do indeed have a ping list on their interest and lore page, I'll go ahead and add you to it ^.^
jKNxJDc.png
49019442.png

54063575.png

52097884.png

54340766.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85