Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *Odds&Ends Hatchery* | Matching XYZ/XXY
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105
^Friendly bump!
^Friendly bump!
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif deity_icewarden_by_dogi_crimson-dadatni.gif deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif deity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif
We are officially open~!! It only took me three or four hours~! =, )
We are officially open~!! It only took me three or four hours~! =, )
jKNxJDc.png 93911943.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
@Dreamweave Hello! I and Shanncrafter recently started a hatchery just like you, and we were wondering if you'd like to be an affiliate with us c:
@Dreamweave Hello! I and Shanncrafter recently started a hatchery just like you, and we were wondering if you'd like to be an affiliate with us c:
@Dreamweave Awesome! I'll just link you for now! c:
@Dreamweave Awesome! I'll just link you for now! c:
Affiliate bump! c:
Affiliate bump! c:
Affiliate bump! c:
Affiliate bump! c:
Affiliate bump! c:
Affiliate bump! c:
Affiliate bump! c:
Affiliate bump! c:
@Dreamweave HEYA friend and affiliate, I'm very interested in "Shanix", how much would you like for her? c:
@Dreamweave HEYA friend and affiliate, I'm very interested in "Shanix", how much would you like for her? c:
@Dreamweave How about we do 31.5kt? On the front you wrote that you'd like 30-35kt, so I took 35kt and took away the affiliate discount C:
@Dreamweave How about we do 31.5kt? On the front you wrote that you'd like 30-35kt, so I took 35kt and took away the affiliate discount C:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105