Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Knock'in Nocturnes
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 72 73
up!
up!
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
assist bump
assist bump
sig110_by_dingobreath-dcmndep.png

RMJd8xc.gif
@Teacandy Lettuce and Keylime has a nest now :) Sadly they only got 2 eggs. I'll give you another ping when the nest hatches^^
@Teacandy Lettuce and Keylime has a nest now :) Sadly they only got 2 eggs. I'll give you another ping when the nest hatches^^
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
up!
up!
84057294.png84057293.png84184795.png84192973.png69891836.png
up!
up!
bump ~
bump ~
69072144.png71229776.png70693148.png71158603.png70784287.png
@Lisegathe
hey can we be affiliates? ^^
@Lisegathe
hey can we be affiliates? ^^
deep_sea_hatchery_bio_banner_by_fr_dregs-daup0yn.png
@Pyx Sure we can :) I have added your banner ^^
@Pyx Sure we can :) I have added your banner ^^
@KameTurtle Did you want a ping for every NEW pair we add, or a when we HATCH hatchings, or when we have UPDATED all our pairs' colour ranges?

Also, this hatchery lets a player choose any two dragons from our 3 lairs to be bred, so our pairs are infinite ;)

Thank you, I'm really looking forward to the new colours!
@KameTurtle Did you want a ping for every NEW pair we add, or a when we HATCH hatchings, or when we have UPDATED all our pairs' colour ranges?

Also, this hatchery lets a player choose any two dragons from our 3 lairs to be bred, so our pairs are infinite ;)

Thank you, I'm really looking forward to the new colours!
@Lisegathe
Hey! Option 1 and 3, so, no pings for hatchlings please^^

Ohhh, that's neat! I think I'll ask to breed some cuties after new wheel c:
@Lisegathe
Hey! Option 1 and 3, so, no pings for hatchlings please^^

Ohhh, that's neat! I think I'll ask to breed some cuties after new wheel c:
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 72 73