Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s] dragons + art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[img]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l310/liversnapkitty/flightrising/banner.jpg[/img] Welcome to my master thread for all dragons that I will be selling with accompanying artwork. [b]All of the artwork being sold here is my own original work, made specific for that particular dragon.[/b] Rules: ----- 1) All art purchased here is free to use with the dragon it is sold with, in whatever fashion the new owner deems fit- PROVIDED my ID signature remains on the image (a link back to me or this thread would also be nice, but not required!) 2) The new owner may edit the piece if they so choose, however, I require my ID to remain intact. 3) The new owner may also resell the piece, provided yet again that my ID not be removed or altered (I would also appreciate a ping if the current owner chooses to resell, just so I can see who its going to) [color=red]4) I'm willing to haggle on quick-sale dragons! Just post or PM me your offer![/color] 5) Items may occasionally be accepted on a case-by-case basis of equal or greater value than the listed price! 6) Payment plans will only be available for pieces totaling over 1000 gems. ----- If you have any questions, feel free to post here or PM me!
banner.jpg

Welcome to my master thread for all dragons that I will be selling with accompanying artwork. All of the artwork being sold here is my own original work, made specific for that particular dragon.

Rules:
1) All art purchased here is free to use with the dragon it is sold with, in whatever fashion the new owner deems fit- PROVIDED my ID signature remains on the image (a link back to me or this thread would also be nice, but not required!)
2) The new owner may edit the piece if they so choose, however, I require my ID to remain intact.
3) The new owner may also resell the piece, provided yet again that my ID not be removed or altered (I would also appreciate a ping if the current owner chooses to resell, just so I can see who its going to)

4) I'm willing to haggle on quick-sale dragons! Just post or PM me your offer!
5) Items may occasionally be accepted on a case-by-case basis of equal or greater value than the listed price!
6) Payment plans will only be available for pieces totaling over 1000 gems.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here or PM me!
hC2istt.png
[size=5][b]Auctions[/b][/size] ----- [center][b][size=5][color=#7e1227]ETERNAL BONDS:[/color][/size] [color=#7e1227]The Blood Of War[/color][/b] [img]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l310/liversnapkitty/IMPAUCTION.png[/img] [size=2][i]In the midst of a terrible power struggle, 3 young children of Plague are spared from sacrifice by an unlikely source: the benevolent leader of a flight aligned with Light. These children grew under the care of the Solemn Knell, but now seek to learn more of their heritage. Kris, the eldest, decides to stay with the clan who raised him- but his siblings have made the choice to part ways, and to seek the truth of their origins on their own wings. [/i][/size] Up for auction here are dragons #[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=40833&did=20926784]20926784[/url] and #[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=40833&did=20926783]20926783[/url]. The above lore and their individual art comes with these dragons, as well as any subsequent lore that should come about later IF the new owner would like to use it. Otherwise, you are free to do with these guys as you choose! It is not a requirement that the lore goes with them (though it would be pretty need if it did!). [b]Gems currently valued at:[/b] 1:650 Snipe guard: 1hr "[b]Brother[/b]" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=40833&did=20926784][img]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l310/liversnapkitty/flightrising/imptrip2.png[/img][/url] Starting Bid: 100k Min. Increment: 10k Auto: 2mil Current: SB (Sirene) "[b]Sister[/b]" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=40833&did=20926783][img]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l310/liversnapkitty/flightrising/imptrip3.png[/img][/url] Starting Bid: 100k Min. Increment: 10k Auto: 2mil Current: SB (Sylwyth) [b]AUCTIONS END: 3/6/16 15:00 FR[/b] [/center] pings: orlesianbeauty, Zonemod, Sirene (male if no bids)
Auctions
ETERNAL BONDS:
The Blood Of War

IMPAUCTION.png

In the midst of a terrible power struggle, 3 young children of Plague are spared from sacrifice by an unlikely source: the benevolent leader of a flight aligned with Light.

These children grew under the care of the Solemn Knell, but now seek to learn more of their heritage. Kris, the eldest, decides to stay with the clan who raised him- but his siblings have made the choice to part ways, and to seek the truth of their origins on their own wings.

Up for auction here are dragons #20926784 and #20926783.

The above lore and their individual art comes with these dragons, as well as any subsequent lore that should come about later IF the new owner would like to use it. Otherwise, you are free to do with these guys as you choose! It is not a requirement that the lore goes with them (though it would be pretty need if it did!).

Gems currently valued at: 1:650
Snipe guard: 1hr

"Brother"
imptrip2.png
Starting Bid: 100k
Min. Increment: 10k
Auto: 2mil

Current: SB (Sirene)

"Sister"
imptrip3.png
Starting Bid: 100k
Min. Increment: 10k
Auto: 2mil

Current: SB (Sylwyth)

AUCTIONS END: 3/6/16 15:00 FR

pings:
orlesianbeauty, Zonemod, Sirene (male if no bids)

hC2istt.png
[size=5][b]Quick Sales[/size][/b] ----- Dragons listed here have a set price and are available to purchase immediately on the AH. Simply click on one of the provided links to be taken to the dragon's profile, where you can view the full piece of artwork that is accompanying it, and to purchase. ----- [columns] [img]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l310/liversnapkitty/saleblood1.png[/img][nextcol][quote][u][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=40833&tab=dragon&did=15835322]Click to View![/url][/u] Female Guardian Blood/Crim/Blood Vip/Cur/Crackle [b]Asking Price: 200g[/b] [/quote] *Crackle gives this girl a really cool, naturally creepy look! Design inspired by idea of hybrid Ridgeback/Guardian (breeds of her parents). [/columns]
Quick Sales

Dragons listed here have a set price and are available to purchase immediately on the AH. Simply click on one of the provided links to be taken to the dragon's profile, where you can view the full piece of artwork that is accompanying it, and to purchase.

saleblood1.png
Quote:
Click to View!
Female Guardian
Blood/Crim/Blood
Vip/Cur/Crackle
Asking Price: 200g

*Crackle gives this girl a really cool, naturally creepy look! Design inspired by idea of hybrid Ridgeback/Guardian (breeds of her parents).
hC2istt.png
[size=5][b]Wishlist:[/b][/size] ----- The following items are things I am currently looking for, and might consider for partial/total (of equal or greater value) payment on some dragons! [item=Alabaster Filigree Breastplate][item=Alabaster Filigree Banner][item=Filigree Rapier][item=River Royalist Tail Rings][item=Tertiary Gene: Spines][item=Primary Gene: Cherub][item=Tertiary Gene: Thylacine][item=Primary Gene: Vipera][item=Tertiary Gene: Circuit][skin=4146][skin=2628][skin=6070][skin=2196]
Wishlist:

The following items are things I am currently looking for, and might consider for partial/total (of equal or greater value) payment on some dragons!

Alabaster Filigree Breastplate Alabaster Filigree Banner Filigree Rapier River Royalist Tail Rings Tertiary Gene: Spines Primary Gene: Cherub Tertiary Gene: Thylacine Primary Gene: Vipera Tertiary Gene: Circuit
hC2istt.png
Previous Sales

Dragon#19994523 - {Image}
Dragon#6441772 - {Image}
Dragon#20353701 - {Image}
Previous Sales

Dragon#19994523 - {Image}
Dragon#6441772 - {Image}
Dragon#20353701 - {Image}
hC2istt.png
This thread is open now, if anyone wants to post!
This thread is open now, if anyone wants to post!
hC2istt.png
Pinging from the list on the Dragons with Art or Writing pinglist!

Dragon + (feral form) art available in thread.

@Achi @Ambitious @axionAngel @bashlomi @Clifftop @Nevaeh @Irarina @Kyria @Lizzi @Sylwyth @maybels @Niharike @Paddington @Parad0xxy @Rabbit @serpens @Trickquestion @Frostkingdemetri @oberion @shattringmirrors @tunapuns @Lucatri @Trollzaya @Quinn @shishiou @Kodex @Flamenco @Circade @refrayn @Luminare @Jennie @cricara @Frailty @meonox @alternatewarning @boxparts @Curio @Subjugation @captaincaiti @Ballad @Infectionary @Celesol @moonfable @Cindercate @pickpocket @Kraevin @Findarato @Rinibun @Fujo @Heartmane @orlesianbeauty @Cerelin (original artist only) @Rangiku @CakeOn @bluedragon @WolfSong @Cynderbark (no auctions w/o AB) @Dis @Cedric @Flamenco @PikaChan412 @Heathers @Noxeryrs @Alstroemeria @Siaur @StayStrong @Caecus @pyr0 @skyarising (triple gene only) @Yule @Poi @AwayfromBirdland @Itsy @Crane @cliones (original artist only) @Digi @cybernetic @Glaceon (original artist only) @Jaie @Zonemod @Gimeurcookie @koemiri @Masumi (no auctions w/o AB)
Pinging from the list on the Dragons with Art or Writing pinglist!

Dragon + (feral form) art available in thread.

@Achi @Ambitious @axionAngel @bashlomi @Clifftop @Nevaeh @Irarina @Kyria @Lizzi @Sylwyth @maybels @Niharike @Paddington @Parad0xxy @Rabbit @serpens @Trickquestion @Frostkingdemetri @oberion @shattringmirrors @tunapuns @Lucatri @Trollzaya @Quinn @shishiou @Kodex @Flamenco @Circade @refrayn @Luminare @Jennie @cricara @Frailty @meonox @alternatewarning @boxparts @Curio @Subjugation @captaincaiti @Ballad @Infectionary @Celesol @moonfable @Cindercate @pickpocket @Kraevin @Findarato @Rinibun @Fujo @Heartmane @orlesianbeauty @Cerelin (original artist only) @Rangiku @CakeOn @bluedragon @WolfSong @Cynderbark (no auctions w/o AB) @Dis @Cedric @Flamenco @PikaChan412 @Heathers @Noxeryrs @Alstroemeria @Siaur @StayStrong @Caecus @pyr0 @skyarising (triple gene only) @Yule @Poi @AwayfromBirdland @Itsy @Crane @cliones (original artist only) @Digi @cybernetic @Glaceon (original artist only) @Jaie @Zonemod @Gimeurcookie @koemiri @Masumi (no auctions w/o AB)
hC2istt.png
bump!
bump!
hC2istt.png
bump!
bump!
hC2istt.png
bump!
bump!
hC2istt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14