Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Taking offers on 2yr old 4digit!
1 2 3 4
[center]I've been considering selling this guy for a while now, and I think I might be ready to part with him. This isn't an auction or anything and it's not a 100% sure thing that I will sell him right away but I'm at the point where I'm okay with doing so, so I'll consider any offers I get on him! :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9521] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/96/9521_350.png[/img] [/url] Storm/Splash/Rose. 4 Digit - 2yrs - Gen2 - Unbred - Level 25. [b]I'm most interested in straight gems/treausre [/b]but here's a few things I might take instead - Metallurgists Forgetools Unhatched Eggs I might be interested in the Arcane, Fire, Ice, Lightning, Shadow, and Wind Sprites, but this is really all I can think of that I'd want. Sorry it's not a longer list of items, guys. [/center]
I've been considering selling this guy for a while now, and I think I might be ready to part with him.
This isn't an auction or anything and it's not a 100% sure thing that I will sell him right away but I'm at the point where I'm okay with doing so, so I'll consider any offers I get on him! :D

9521_350.png

Storm/Splash/Rose.
4 Digit - 2yrs - Gen2 - Unbred - Level 25.

I'm most interested in straight gems/treausre but here's a few things I might take instead -
Metallurgists Forgetools
Unhatched Eggs
I might be interested in the Arcane, Fire, Ice, Lightning, Shadow, and Wind Sprites, but this is really all I can think of that I'd want. Sorry it's not a longer list of items, guys.
Jmpva0d.png
@Quinn

Thanks for the ping, but there is zero way I would have the funds to make a fair offer. That guy is worth millions.
@Quinn

Thanks for the ping, but there is zero way I would have the funds to make a fair offer. That guy is worth millions.
@Quinn Oh Lord I want!.. I can't afford but I want!

BUT if you sell.. what would be your starting price?
@Quinn Oh Lord I want!.. I can't afford but I want!

BUT if you sell.. what would be your starting price?
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Me:
Oh! It's unbred, it can probably go for some 5k gems!

-Remembers this is a 4-digit, not a 5-digit-

I take it back
I'd put 10k at a minimum |D
I donut have that kind of currency, and he is quite lovely, so I wish you luck!
Me:
Oh! It's unbred, it can probably go for some 5k gems!

-Remembers this is a 4-digit, not a 5-digit-

I take it back
I'd put 10k at a minimum |D
I donut have that kind of currency, and he is quite lovely, so I wish you luck!
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
aaaaaa if i wasn't in Hold Hell i'd totally offer on them ;; good luck and hopefully you make tons of dragon dolla ;o;!!
aaaaaa if i wasn't in Hold Hell i'd totally offer on them ;; good luck and hopefully you make tons of dragon dolla ;o;!!
___________ ______________

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
!!

I don't care that he's unbred, I love the fact that he's a 2nd gen!!!!

No way to I have the funds to buy him but I really wish I did. I would sink everything into him.

*stalks thread*

*stalky stalky*
!!

I don't care that he's unbred, I love the fact that he's a 2nd gen!!!!

No way to I have the funds to buy him but I really wish I did. I would sink everything into him.

*stalks thread*

*stalky stalky*
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Quinn unbred four-digits have been going for 40-50kg lately, I believe :)
@Quinn unbred four-digits have been going for 40-50kg lately, I believe :)

lome with an L :D
buying art!
Oh my god this boy is gorgeous. I'd put in an offer but I have no way of being able to afford him. Good luck selling him!
Oh my god this boy is gorgeous. I'd put in an offer but I have no way of being able to afford him. Good luck selling him!
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@Quinn
Oh my lord, a gen2, unbred, 4-digit level 25 with VERY nice colors. There is no way I can afford this guy, he's worth thousands and thousands of gems. You can 100% get a pretty penny for him!

If you decide to do an auction, I give you one piece of advice: Don't set an autobuy. |D
@Quinn
Oh my lord, a gen2, unbred, 4-digit level 25 with VERY nice colors. There is no way I can afford this guy, he's worth thousands and thousands of gems. You can 100% get a pretty penny for him!

If you decide to do an auction, I give you one piece of advice: Don't set an autobuy. |D
hydravivum_com.png
I have nothing to offer you but awe and extreme want. Definitely going to have to see how this one goes...
I have nothing to offer you but awe and extreme want. Definitely going to have to see how this one goes...
eC9kqty.png
1 2 3 4