Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Lvled fodder - Screaming Spitfires
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Good luck with the last day of the push, Water and Ice! I have six level 7 dragons willing to help whichever side claims them first. :D
Good luck with the last day of the push, Water and Ice! I have six level 7 dragons willing to help whichever side claims them first. :D
1Zfjqw6.png
IiiiiiiiiiiIIIIT'S FIGHT WEEK!! Jump right in with my 10 level 7 dragons ready to go to Shadowbinder or the Arcanist!
IiiiiiiiiiiIIIIT'S FIGHT WEEK!! Jump right in with my 10 level 7 dragons ready to go to Shadowbinder or the Arcanist!
6Jj8Ipi.png
Four level seven dragons ready to join the fight!
Four level seven dragons ready to join the fight!
1Zfjqw6.png
Good luck to Earth and Plague! :D It's a little early in the push but I've got eight level 7's for gems ready and listed for the whole week.
Good luck to Earth and Plague! :D It's a little early in the push but I've got eight level 7's for gems ready and listed for the whole week.
1Zfjqw6.png
@protowilson @Vefantur I'm interested in placing a bulk order! Can one of you please PM me when you are available so that we can discuss details?
@protowilson @Vefantur I'm interested in placing a bulk order! Can one of you please PM me when you are available so that we can discuss details?
HrA24rI.gif

Too0zRW.png LvA2_zpsgvsbdrwt.png6F4oPwH.png iKp7sJ4.gif
@RowanofRohan I am available now if you'd like to drop me a PM!
@RowanofRohan I am available now if you'd like to drop me a PM!
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/niSxtBu.png[/img][/center] [center] A squadron of Flamecaller's finest are here to assist flights taking part in dominance battles. Our aim is to provide you with trained dragons as you duke it out for first place on the dom board![/center] [center] [u][b] Bulk Orders[/b][/u][/center] If you're interested in bulk orders, ping either Vefantur (FR+3) or protowilson (FR+17). For smaller orders, check the Trainers For Hire tab on the spreadsheet (link below). Please note that some sellers may vary their prices (depending on bonuses, special deals etc). [center][u][b]Individual Orders[/b][/u][/center] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EYyNA-RvxTn3K2lO_9Aze7RVvLsEjVsw6vJh34Qc6SE/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/wECWLht.png[/img][/url] After just a few levelled dragons? Some of our trainers might have some listed on the 'For Buyers' tab. Click on the image above to be taken to the spreadsheet to see who's online and how many dragons at what levels they have available. The spreadsheet will tell you where the dragons are in the sellers' lairs so that you can grab them off the AH more easily. [b]NB: All levelled dragons for sale will be in the AH.[/b]
niSxtBu.png
A squadron of Flamecaller's finest are here to assist flights taking part in dominance battles. Our aim is to provide you with trained dragons as you duke it out for first place on the dom board!
Bulk Orders
If you're interested in bulk orders, ping either Vefantur (FR+3) or protowilson (FR+17). For smaller orders, check the Trainers For Hire tab on the spreadsheet (link below).
Please note that some sellers may vary their prices (depending on bonuses, special deals etc).
Individual Orders
wECWLht.png
After just a few levelled dragons? Some of our trainers might have some listed on the 'For Buyers' tab. Click on the image above to be taken to the spreadsheet to see who's online and how many dragons at what levels they have available. The spreadsheet will tell you where the dragons are in the sellers' lairs so that you can grab them off the AH more easily.
NB: All levelled dragons for sale will be in the AH.
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
poke!
poke!
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
Adding some more fodder now!
Adding some more fodder now!
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
@protowilson

Hello hello! Looking to place a private order for Level 5s—20kt/20g each. Ordering 250 for now, but that might increase!

e: got more funds, upped #
@protowilson

Hello hello! Looking to place a private order for Level 5s—20kt/20g each. Ordering 250 for now, but that might increase!

e: got more funds, upped #
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33