Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~~ Exalt Rescues - 5kt/8g ~~
1 2 ... 652 653 654 655 656 ... 864 865
@hannahbbug3 Hey, I didn't know if you were open to donations at the moment or not, but I just can't bring myself to exalt these two gorgeous fodder Tundras I picked up today: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52055723] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/520558/52055723_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52055725] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/520558/52055725_350.png[/img] [/url] While already leveled and whatnot, I'm hoping to find them good homes. If you aren't open to donations at the moment, I will likely be moving them into the Holding tab of my lair, or the first page of the Holding tab in my Hibernal Den.
@hannahbbug3
Hey, I didn't know if you were open to donations at the moment or not, but I just can't bring myself to exalt these two gorgeous fodder Tundras I picked up today:

52055723_350.png

52055725_350.png

While already leveled and whatnot, I'm hoping to find them good homes. If you aren't open to donations at the moment, I will likely be moving them into the Holding tab of my lair, or the first page of the Holding tab in my Hibernal Den.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@HenryJekyll I can happily take them!! :D
@HenryJekyll I can happily take them!! :D
[center][font=papyrus][size=7]Meet this week's featured dragon, Ichabod![/font][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19726200] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197263/19726200_350.png[/img] [/url] This lovely Gen1 boy was rescued by me off the AH two years ago! He has spent quite a while in my lair, but he's been longing to see the world. Please take him home with you! He will come with his apparel.[/center] @Whoviana @WardenUnit @xMischiefManaged @daphpunks @Thalyssa @MOMOFSIX @BlossomRose @Clairess @FrostedRose @Spewpa @TheDivineZero @RaiikanVonSkoll @dreadlord @Kasamir @Atzien @RonaldKnox @H2ODelirious @Icterus @BrawlyCarter @toxicsunrise @akasafeword @Latigirl @threeplustwo @WaterRaccoon @CassMoon @Dittles @SeraCosmos @Kaelum @Yukidoerr @KerfiorsAr @fraustillwell @KitKatKath @DawningMage @CosmicFalcon @Kybalie @fireicedragon10 @Liimbo @KingofHell @HenryJekyll @Ellapinky @rs2excelsior @Carcarius @MyKtfe @desertrogue @Korpinsiipi @Wyxamex @CloudGazer @MapleGhost @SeleneHime @SugarRose22 @DragonSmitty @PrincessYue @DeathSpecter @LilSadist @oppay @yellowlabs @Tunara @Kittykat8904 @rosebunny @Tefian @DafishOmega @xXMonstaerXx @suesue @AliceFelis @melisont @Rainpetal @GideonSparrow @Mithril444 @onemessyperson @Ankhiale86 @Corycia @Guardy @kithri @KeeperOfTheCat @Bit @Pearlgold @Wolfhero1 @ArtofSocrates @ChromoMania @Ghilanian @PhoenixFire36 @Saraceaser @Yemoja @Quietus1580 @Eaen @PuffinSalt @Cynil @CalmoFlamingo @Rosalba @BayLaurel @ddragunity @SirWonton @Wolflover267 @butcherbaby @Sybretooth @Nakitra @strawberiee @Snowki @Aryana @SkylaDownfall12 @Tripwire @SplashAttack @huntingroxgirl1
Meet this week's featured dragon, Ichabod!

19726200_350.png

This lovely Gen1 boy was rescued by me off the AH two years ago! He has spent quite a while in my lair, but he's been longing to see the world. Please take him home with you! He will come with his apparel.

@Whoviana @WardenUnit @xMischiefManaged @daphpunks @Thalyssa @MOMOFSIX @BlossomRose @Clairess @FrostedRose @Spewpa @TheDivineZero @RaiikanVonSkoll @dreadlord @Kasamir @Atzien @RonaldKnox @H2ODelirious @Icterus @BrawlyCarter @toxicsunrise @akasafeword @Latigirl @threeplustwo @WaterRaccoon @CassMoon @Dittles @SeraCosmos @Kaelum @Yukidoerr @KerfiorsAr @fraustillwell @KitKatKath @DawningMage @CosmicFalcon @Kybalie @fireicedragon10 @Liimbo @KingofHell @HenryJekyll @Ellapinky @rs2excelsior @Carcarius @MyKtfe @desertrogue @Korpinsiipi @Wyxamex @CloudGazer @MapleGhost @SeleneHime @SugarRose22 @DragonSmitty @PrincessYue @DeathSpecter @LilSadist @oppay @yellowlabs @Tunara @Kittykat8904 @rosebunny @Tefian @DafishOmega @xXMonstaerXx @suesue @AliceFelis @melisont @Rainpetal @GideonSparrow @Mithril444 @onemessyperson @Ankhiale86 @Corycia @Guardy @kithri @KeeperOfTheCat @Bit @Pearlgold @Wolfhero1 @ArtofSocrates @ChromoMania @Ghilanian @PhoenixFire36 @Saraceaser @Yemoja @Quietus1580 @Eaen @PuffinSalt @Cynil @CalmoFlamingo @Rosalba @BayLaurel @ddragunity @SirWonton @Wolflover267 @butcherbaby @Sybretooth @Nakitra @strawberiee @Snowki @Aryana @SkylaDownfall12 @Tripwire @SplashAttack @huntingroxgirl1
@hannahbbug3

May I get Shadow the Ridgeback? She is just fabulous.
@hannahbbug3

May I get Shadow the Ridgeback? She is just fabulous.
pcXMLqN.png
@hannahbbug3

I'll place a 15kt bid on Ichabod! :D
@hannahbbug3

I'll place a 15kt bid on Ichabod! :D
@hannahbbug3
I'd love to be added to the general pinglist!
@hannahbbug3
I'd love to be added to the general pinglist!
x
yN0Gfw3.gif
x
@hannahbbug3
I'd like to adopt Vitra, please. Thank you. :)
@hannahbbug3
I'd like to adopt Vitra, please. Thank you. :)
Call me Cosmos | She/Her | My Wishlist
163881497108875322.pngexalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifKeikoKat.png
@hannahbbug3
I'm trying to find some breeding pairs. Could you ping me if you find any with Antique/Antique/Storm and Platinum/Platinum/Sky? The tert colors can be swapped and I honestly don't care too much about them being doubles. I just need breedable dragons with the full range.
@hannahbbug3
I'm trying to find some breeding pairs. Could you ping me if you find any with Antique/Antique/Storm and Platinum/Platinum/Sky? The tert colors can be swapped and I honestly don't care too much about them being doubles. I just need breedable dragons with the full range.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2575062] [img]https://i.imgur.com/w078yFj.png[/img][/url][/center]
VOCqTT3.pngVOCqTT3.pngCtpZkYU.png z3oFTt2.png 17370.png
ui5ZgY1.png FLAME ui5ZgY1.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
WNKiucd.png
8095.png f8Z4eyX.png
Some new babies have been added!

@Whoviana @WardenUnit @xMischiefManaged @daphpunks @Thalyssa @MOMOFSIX @BlossomRose @Clairess @FrostedRose @Spewpa @TheDivineZero @RaiikanVonSkoll @dreadlord @Kasamir @Atzien @RonaldKnox @H2ODelirious @Icterus @BrawlyCarter @toxicsunrise @akasafeword @Latigirl @threeplustwo @WaterRaccoon @CassMoon @Dittles @SeraCosmos @Kaelum @Yukidoerr @KerfiorsAr @fraustillwell @KitKatKath @DawningMage @CosmicFalcon @Kybalie @fireicedragon10 @Liimbo @KingofHell @HenryJekyll @Ellapinky @rs2excelsior @Carcarius @MyKtfe @desertrogue @Korpinsiipi @Wyxamex @CloudGazer @MapleGhost @SeleneHime @SugarRose22 @DragonSmitty @PrincessYue @DeathSpecter @LilSadist @oppay @yellowlabs @Tunara @Kittykat8904 @rosebunny @Tefian @DafishOmega @xXMonstaerXx @suesue @AliceFelis @melisont @Rainpetal @GideonSparrow @Mithril444 @onemessyperson @Ankhiale86 @Corycia @Guardy @kithri @KeeperOfTheCat @Bit @Pearlgold @Wolfhero1 @ArtofSocrates @ChromoMania @Ghilanian @PhoenixFire36 @Saraceaser @Yemoja @Quietus1580 @Eaen @PuffinSalt @Cynil @CalmoFlamingo @Rosalba @BayLaurel @ddragunity @SirWonton @Wolflover267 @butcherbaby @Sybretooth @Nakitra @strawberiee @Snowki @Aryana @SkylaDownfall12 @Tripwire @SplashAttack @huntingroxgirl1 @AlmightyAmu

@VmprKitty (red and black)
@toxicsunrise (trip radioactive, or xxy; bogs, imps, coats, wildbutts, noodles, ancient breeds; starmap + constellation, petal/facet/glim, opal, firefly; Primal, Faceted, Multi Eyes)
@unintelligible (ugly colorful)
@kamixazia (M Noc)
@rei711 (Imps [gem genes])
@Draconia34 (Riddgies)
@TheDivineZero (Bogs)
@Natures (Tundras, Bogsneaks, Wildclaws, Snappers; Glimmer, Facet, Runes, Resette, Jaguar, Bee, Wasp)
@Wolfhero1 (Spirals, Bogs)
@HauntedHeart (Wildclaws, SD females, Imps, and Snappers)
@Bit (Gen1s)
@MysticalHexanes (rainbow, eye-burner)
@Peacewielder (Snapper, Imp, Coatl)
@quisicorazon (Gen1s; firefly, filigree)
@FrenchieLeigh (Faes)
@laraghdaniel (Tundras, Mirrors, Snappers)
@needless (Gen1)
@Guestatron4000 (Tundras)
@heart (eyeburner XYZ)
@DarkSnowfox (coatls)
@AmnesiaDragon (Dark (black) dragons)
@NightMareWeaver (SDs)
@threeplustwo (forest/jungle/nature themed; "reptiles")
@Damiana1 (Male Nocs)
@yellowlabs (Guardians)
@Rosekitten (Coatl and WC)
@CookiesAndCream (Riddgies)
@Martinique (Ridggies)
@Deolmyx (Imps, Tundras, Skydancers [blacks, purples, blues preferred])
@zephyrouss (Gembond; coatl, WC)
@kinleeya (coatls)
@Liimbo (WCs)
@Dawnpath ("fiery or space looking dragons")
@Sylphie3000 (pastels, fae)
@AliciaA (XYYs)
@smerdyakov (Faes; autumn colored dergs)
@Deideichan (Imperials)
@AlexArmidia24 (Imperials and Snappers)
@maroyaute (Wildclaws)
@StarryFlight (pastel colors, galaxy colors, Coatls, and circuit genes)
@Crystalwww (PCs)
@Fiain (nocs)
@CassieRose (Spirals, Faes, Guardians, Imps)
@Lunaaaaa (XXX/XXY/XYX/XYY or general handsome mirrors)
@Wyxamex (coatls)
@Sereganor (reds [especially xxx])
@acorn781 (female faes)
@DragonFlower (Tundras and WCs)
@Lisegathe (XXY)
@ThornsofaRose (XXX, petal, butterfly, or glimmer/runes)
@rubygingeraffe (Gembond, Pink)
@VoidDeluz (M fae, M guardian, F Noc)
@TheCell (mirrors, plague dragons)
@Leannaa (Gen1, 6 digits)
@TheDivineZero (Dou/trip)
@Aireiya (Imp, PC, SD)
@SeraCosmos (green w/ pink range or maize sec + tert; Blue range primary Moon (or near) sec Red range tert; GoldXXX or near; XXY Eldritch/Shadow or near; Doubles; Triples; Near shades; Metallic; Alloy; Opal; Gen 1s; Gen 2's)
@Nekusasu (faes, bogs)
@Lility91 (bright dou/trip; Bogsneak)
@CrystalBones (XXX light colors/ pastels, Any nature subspecies, Tundras)
Some new babies have been added!

@Whoviana @WardenUnit @xMischiefManaged @daphpunks @Thalyssa @MOMOFSIX @BlossomRose @Clairess @FrostedRose @Spewpa @TheDivineZero @RaiikanVonSkoll @dreadlord @Kasamir @Atzien @RonaldKnox @H2ODelirious @Icterus @BrawlyCarter @toxicsunrise @akasafeword @Latigirl @threeplustwo @WaterRaccoon @CassMoon @Dittles @SeraCosmos @Kaelum @Yukidoerr @KerfiorsAr @fraustillwell @KitKatKath @DawningMage @CosmicFalcon @Kybalie @fireicedragon10 @Liimbo @KingofHell @HenryJekyll @Ellapinky @rs2excelsior @Carcarius @MyKtfe @desertrogue @Korpinsiipi @Wyxamex @CloudGazer @MapleGhost @SeleneHime @SugarRose22 @DragonSmitty @PrincessYue @DeathSpecter @LilSadist @oppay @yellowlabs @Tunara @Kittykat8904 @rosebunny @Tefian @DafishOmega @xXMonstaerXx @suesue @AliceFelis @melisont @Rainpetal @GideonSparrow @Mithril444 @onemessyperson @Ankhiale86 @Corycia @Guardy @kithri @KeeperOfTheCat @Bit @Pearlgold @Wolfhero1 @ArtofSocrates @ChromoMania @Ghilanian @PhoenixFire36 @Saraceaser @Yemoja @Quietus1580 @Eaen @PuffinSalt @Cynil @CalmoFlamingo @Rosalba @BayLaurel @ddragunity @SirWonton @Wolflover267 @butcherbaby @Sybretooth @Nakitra @strawberiee @Snowki @Aryana @SkylaDownfall12 @Tripwire @SplashAttack @huntingroxgirl1 @AlmightyAmu

@VmprKitty (red and black)
@toxicsunrise (trip radioactive, or xxy; bogs, imps, coats, wildbutts, noodles, ancient breeds; starmap + constellation, petal/facet/glim, opal, firefly; Primal, Faceted, Multi Eyes)
@unintelligible (ugly colorful)
@kamixazia (M Noc)
@rei711 (Imps [gem genes])
@Draconia34 (Riddgies)
@TheDivineZero (Bogs)
@Natures (Tundras, Bogsneaks, Wildclaws, Snappers; Glimmer, Facet, Runes, Resette, Jaguar, Bee, Wasp)
@Wolfhero1 (Spirals, Bogs)
@HauntedHeart (Wildclaws, SD females, Imps, and Snappers)
@Bit (Gen1s)
@MysticalHexanes (rainbow, eye-burner)
@Peacewielder (Snapper, Imp, Coatl)
@quisicorazon (Gen1s; firefly, filigree)
@FrenchieLeigh (Faes)
@laraghdaniel (Tundras, Mirrors, Snappers)
@needless (Gen1)
@Guestatron4000 (Tundras)
@heart (eyeburner XYZ)
@DarkSnowfox (coatls)
@AmnesiaDragon (Dark (black) dragons)
@NightMareWeaver (SDs)
@threeplustwo (forest/jungle/nature themed; "reptiles")
@Damiana1 (Male Nocs)
@yellowlabs (Guardians)
@Rosekitten (Coatl and WC)
@CookiesAndCream (Riddgies)
@Martinique (Ridggies)
@Deolmyx (Imps, Tundras, Skydancers [blacks, purples, blues preferred])
@zephyrouss (Gembond; coatl, WC)
@kinleeya (coatls)
@Liimbo (WCs)
@Dawnpath ("fiery or space looking dragons")
@Sylphie3000 (pastels, fae)
@AliciaA (XYYs)
@smerdyakov (Faes; autumn colored dergs)
@Deideichan (Imperials)
@AlexArmidia24 (Imperials and Snappers)
@maroyaute (Wildclaws)
@StarryFlight (pastel colors, galaxy colors, Coatls, and circuit genes)
@Crystalwww (PCs)
@Fiain (nocs)
@CassieRose (Spirals, Faes, Guardians, Imps)
@Lunaaaaa (XXX/XXY/XYX/XYY or general handsome mirrors)
@Wyxamex (coatls)
@Sereganor (reds [especially xxx])
@acorn781 (female faes)
@DragonFlower (Tundras and WCs)
@Lisegathe (XXY)
@ThornsofaRose (XXX, petal, butterfly, or glimmer/runes)
@rubygingeraffe (Gembond, Pink)
@VoidDeluz (M fae, M guardian, F Noc)
@TheCell (mirrors, plague dragons)
@Leannaa (Gen1, 6 digits)
@TheDivineZero (Dou/trip)
@Aireiya (Imp, PC, SD)
@SeraCosmos (green w/ pink range or maize sec + tert; Blue range primary Moon (or near) sec Red range tert; GoldXXX or near; XXY Eldritch/Shadow or near; Doubles; Triples; Near shades; Metallic; Alloy; Opal; Gen 1s; Gen 2's)
@Nekusasu (faes, bogs)
@Lility91 (bright dou/trip; Bogsneak)
@CrystalBones (XXX light colors/ pastels, Any nature subspecies, Tundras)
1 2 ... 652 653 654 655 656 ... 864 865