Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~~ Exalt Rescues - 5kt/8g ~~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 864 865
@fraustillwell Sure! I'll set up the CRs. :) Do you want to be pinged when I get more babies in/for any breeds in particular?
@fraustillwell Sure! I'll set up the CRs. :) Do you want to be pinged when I get more babies in/for any breeds in particular?
@hannahbbug3 Please do!
@hannahbbug3 Please do!
@hannahbbug3 - Aww! Rescuing the babies! Let me know if I can help at all with dragon requests. I tend to have lots of extra dragons at the end of the week from my roulette thread. Also, would you like to cross promote one another?
@hannahbbug3 - Aww! Rescuing the babies! Let me know if I can help at all with dragon requests. I tend to have lots of extra dragons at the end of the week from my roulette thread. Also, would you like to cross promote one another?
raffleguideicon.png
@Kittzilla Sure, I'd love to promote the Roulette! I'll edit one of my first posts to make a little "affiliate" thing and mention you in my blurb at the beginning~ I'd love any leftovers you have, though like I say in my first post they'll be leveled and exalted at the end of each week, if that's all right with you. But if you give them to me on a Saturday I'd wait til the next Saturday, ofc. People really want Nocs, it seems, but I'll accept anything!
@Kittzilla Sure, I'd love to promote the Roulette! I'll edit one of my first posts to make a little "affiliate" thing and mention you in my blurb at the beginning~ I'd love any leftovers you have, though like I say in my first post they'll be leveled and exalted at the end of each week, if that's all right with you. But if you give them to me on a Saturday I'd wait til the next Saturday, ofc. People really want Nocs, it seems, but I'll accept anything!
@hannahbbug3 - Wonderful! You can just use the tiny image in my signature, if you'd like. I'll add you to a place on my page as well. It looks like you're hatchling specific, yes? I can send you a couple babies a week, easily, from when I hatch the bulk of them (usually Sunday-Tuesday). Granted I have enough to give away that week. I've got a couple babies now I could send your way, if you have the space. A lot of the leftovers, that I don't deem worth keeping are going to be exalted anyway if they aren't given away, so might as well allow them an extra chance to find a home.
@hannahbbug3 - Wonderful! You can just use the tiny image in my signature, if you'd like. I'll add you to a place on my page as well. It looks like you're hatchling specific, yes? I can send you a couple babies a week, easily, from when I hatch the bulk of them (usually Sunday-Tuesday). Granted I have enough to give away that week. I've got a couple babies now I could send your way, if you have the space. A lot of the leftovers, that I don't deem worth keeping are going to be exalted anyway if they aren't given away, so might as well allow them an extra chance to find a home.
raffleguideicon.png
@Kittzilla Yes, I think I'm sticking with hatchlings :3 If I get around to making a banner, I'll let you know! Meanwhile I've put something up in my fourth post for you - check it out if you like!
And I have room to take a few hatchlings now! Thank you so much!
@Kittzilla Yes, I think I'm sticking with hatchlings :3 If I get around to making a banner, I'll let you know! Meanwhile I've put something up in my fourth post for you - check it out if you like!
And I have room to take a few hatchlings now! Thank you so much!
@hannahbbug3 - I just used your user icon with a link tacked underneath for now. And thank ya much for the promotion! I'll send a couple babies your way, and help out where I can :)
@hannahbbug3 - I just used your user icon with a link tacked underneath for now. And thank ya much for the promotion! I'll send a couple babies your way, and help out where I can :)
raffleguideicon.png
@Kittzilla That works! Thank you!
@Kittzilla That works! Thank you!
@ScarredLightning @ahellokitygirl

I have a male Noc up right now!

@Lility91

Got some eyecatchers, too!

@Kaelum @KerfiorsAr @fraustillwell

All new babies since you last looked!

@Yukidoerr

Pleased to tell you the three you donated have found homes! Let me know if you'd like to donate again/if you'd like to be a sponsor/affiliate now that I'm doing that!
@ScarredLightning @ahellokitygirl

I have a male Noc up right now!

@Lility91

Got some eyecatchers, too!

@Kaelum @KerfiorsAr @fraustillwell

All new babies since you last looked!

@Yukidoerr

Pleased to tell you the three you donated have found homes! Let me know if you'd like to donate again/if you'd like to be a sponsor/affiliate now that I'm doing that!
@hannahbbug3 Just the ping, I have a pretty large range of trait that I like... which hurts my Treasure... :P
@hannahbbug3 Just the ping, I have a pretty large range of trait that I like... which hurts my Treasure... :P
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 864 865