Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~~ Exalt Rescues - 5kt/8g ~~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 864 865
@hannahbug3 Can you had me to the pinglinst? Thanks!
@hannahbug3 Can you had me to the pinglinst? Thanks!
@KerfiorsAr Sure thing! Any specific trait you want to look for, or just add you to the general ping?
@KerfiorsAr Sure thing! Any specific trait you want to look for, or just add you to the general ping?
@hannahbbug3
I've got treasure just burning a hole in my pocket (and a spare lair for dragons i can't bear to part with) I'd love to take Airi, Maiden, and/or Glow!
@hannahbbug3
I've got treasure just burning a hole in my pocket (and a spare lair for dragons i can't bear to part with) I'd love to take Airi, Maiden, and/or Glow!
@Tehanico You can have all three of them, if you like! Frees up more room for me to save some more babies! :D Just send the CRs and they are yours!
@Tehanico You can have all three of them, if you like! Frees up more room for me to save some more babies! :D Just send the CRs and they are yours!
@Tehanico Thank you! Would you like to be added to the general ping?
@Tehanico Thank you! Would you like to be added to the general ping?
@hannahbbug3
Thank you for the opportunity! I'm such a sucker for cute babes ;;v;;
No thank you, but I appreciate the offer!
@hannahbbug3
Thank you for the opportunity! I'm such a sucker for cute babes ;;v;;
No thank you, but I appreciate the offer!
Russet was so cute I just had to get her!! >w<

My weakness for baby nocs hurts my treasure savings
Russet was so cute I just had to get her!! >w<

My weakness for baby nocs hurts my treasure savings
@ahellokitygirl Thank you so much! Take good care of her! Would you like to be pinged when I get more nocs in? :3
@ahellokitygirl Thank you so much! Take good care of her! Would you like to be pinged when I get more nocs in? :3
@hannahbbug3 I would love to adopt both Thuban and Sage, if they're avaliable. Cuties look like they need a good home, and I need more male dragons with variety in my clan. Mine are almost all females.
@hannahbbug3 I would love to adopt both Thuban and Sage, if they're avaliable. Cuties look like they need a good home, and I need more male dragons with variety in my clan. Mine are almost all females.
@Hannahbbug3 Yes please! ouo
@Hannahbbug3 Yes please! ouo
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 864 865