Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | StormyWoods Hatchery - Halloween Dergs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/0f3c85cb22ac1198fe5edf20bee6d103/tumblr_o0e8rqvYSV1tef7tqo1_500.png[/img][/center] [center][Font=Slyfaen][size=6][color=navy][b][u]Welcome to StormyWoods Hatchery![/u][/b][/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17159405] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171595/17159405_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [Font=Slyfaen][size=4][color=navy][b]My name is Starfall, and I'm in charge of caring for all the hatchlings in the StormyWoods clan! It's a pretty big job, but I'm a pretty big guy, and I think I handle it well enough! This is the adoption center, all the hatchlings here are available for adoption to other clans - for a small sum of coarse. But I let Willowisp handle that, she's in charge of all the clan's financial stuff. I just play with the hatchlings and make sure they behave themselves! Children love me and I love them! All the hatchlings here at StormyWoods receive a complete education and are taught, Reading, Writing, Math, Science, and Basic Elements. We also teach our hatchlings to understand both Standard Draconian and Coatl, and how to understand both Common Draconian Body Language and Fae Crest Gestures. Therefore no matter what clan they find themselves in, they'll be able to understand their new clanmates! Well I'm sure you're anxious to take a look at the young ones, so I'll let you look around for your self now. Let me know if you'd like to make an adoption or have any questions![/b][/color][/size][/font]
tumblr_o0e8rqvYSV1tef7tqo1_500.png
Welcome to StormyWoods Hatchery!
My name is Starfall, and I'm in charge of caring for all the hatchlings in the StormyWoods clan! It's a pretty big job, but I'm a pretty big guy, and I think I handle it well enough! This is the adoption center, all the hatchlings here are available for adoption to other clans - for a small sum of coarse. But I let Willowisp handle that, she's in charge of all the clan's financial stuff. I just play with the hatchlings and make sure they behave themselves! Children love me and I love them! All the hatchlings here at StormyWoods receive a complete education and are taught, Reading, Writing, Math, Science, and Basic Elements. We also teach our hatchlings to understand both Standard Draconian and Coatl, and how to understand both Common Draconian Body Language and Fae Crest Gestures. Therefore no matter what clan they find themselves in, they'll be able to understand their new clanmates! Well I'm sure you're anxious to take a look at the young ones, so I'll let you look around for your self now. Let me know if you'd like to make an adoption or have any questions!
jdDV4Lt.png
[center][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/bc490b480aa12fba2bae4190cfec4fef/tumblr_o0e8rqvYSV1tef7tqo2_500.png[/img][/center] [center][Font=Slyfaen][size=5][color=navy][b]Hi there! If you couldn't tell, this is a lore hatchery. All the breeding pairs have their own lore, even if I haven't gotten around to writing their bios yet! I tend to prefer Cool Toned dragons, but there's a few other things tossed in as well! I also love subspecies, so there's a section devoted to them. If neither of those things appeal to you, then check out the Fandragon section, these dragons are based off characters, so the pairs will have some interesting color ranges![/center] [font=Slyfaen][color=navy][size=4]If you're wondering about the different sections of breeding pairs, here's a brief summery. Council Pairs are part of my clan's Council, and will be bred to get a certain amount of heirs for lore reasons. After they've produced their heirs they will only be bred on request. General Pairs and Subspecies Pairs are bred randomly and on request. Fandragon Pairs are bred only on request.[/b][/color][/size][/font] Hatchery [u]Rules & Policies[/u] are right here: [color=navy][size=4][LIST] [*]Be Polite! There's no call for rudeness! [*]If you Exalt one of my dragons, please name it and let it mature! [*]Please don't Exalt more than three of my dragons in a month. I don't breed fodder... [*]Haggling is welcome! [*]Don't lie to me about discount qualifications... [*]Yes discounts stack! [*]Please don't mock Subspecies, people put effort into them... [/LIST][/size][/color] Here's how the hatchery Works:[LIST] [*]If you request a breeding you pay me 1,000T, and I breed a specific pair for you and you get pick of the litter. [*]If you'd like to request a specific element, you can choose from Arcane, Water, Shadow, Nature, and Lightning free of charge. Fire or Light will cost an additional 1kT, and Earth or Wind will cost an additional 2kT. [*]If you're on a pair's pinglist you'll be pinged when hatchlings from the pair are available after anyone who requested the breeding picked their dragon. [*]If you're on the General pinglist you will be pinged for any hatchlings one day after the pair's pinglist people were pinged. [*]When a hatchling's three days old it will be put on the AH. [*]I will hold a hatchling free of charge for one week on request. After that I require a 25% downpayment. [*]Gem Conversion rate is 1 : 600 [*]Donation = Store Credit (If you give me extra money you get the same amount off your next purchase) [/LIST] Discounts:[LIST] [*]50% off to Newbies [*]20% off to Arcane [*]15% off to Water, Shadow, Nature, and Lightning [*]10% off to Light and Fire [*]20% off if it's your element's holiday [*]30% off on fandragon pairs if you PM me their fandom [*]15% off for affiliates [*]25% off to friends [*]30% off to RL friends (you know who you are) [*]10 free dragons if you get me an Arcane Sprite [*]5 free dragons if you get me a Sprite of any listed element [*]1 free dragon if it's you're birthday! [*]5% off if you don't qualify for any other discounts! (This one isn't stackable. Yes I'm nice) [*]Special discounts may apply as well. They are listed after affiliates. [/LIST] [Font=Slyfaen][color=navy][size=6][center][b][u]General Pinglist:[/u][/b][/center][/size][/color][/font] @LiaSays (bright colored, preferably pink, little blue) @xue88 @VolatileMatter @AstroNot
tumblr_o0e8rqvYSV1tef7tqo2_500.png
Hi there! If you couldn't tell, this is a lore hatchery. All the breeding pairs have their own lore, even if I haven't gotten around to writing their bios yet! I tend to prefer Cool Toned dragons, but there's a few other things tossed in as well! I also love subspecies, so there's a section devoted to them. If neither of those things appeal to you, then check out the Fandragon section, these dragons are based off characters, so the pairs will have some interesting color ranges!

If you're wondering about the different sections of breeding pairs, here's a brief summery. Council Pairs are part of my clan's Council, and will be bred to get a certain amount of heirs for lore reasons. After they've produced their heirs they will only be bred on request. General Pairs and Subspecies Pairs are bred randomly and on request. Fandragon Pairs are bred only on request.

Hatchery Rules & Policies are right here:
  • Be Polite! There's no call for rudeness!
  • If you Exalt one of my dragons, please name it and let it mature!
  • Please don't Exalt more than three of my dragons in a month. I don't breed fodder...
  • Haggling is welcome!
  • Don't lie to me about discount qualifications...
  • Yes discounts stack!
  • Please don't mock Subspecies, people put effort into them...

Here's how the hatchery Works:
  • If you request a breeding you pay me 1,000T, and I breed a specific pair for you and you get pick of the litter.
  • If you'd like to request a specific element, you can choose from Arcane, Water, Shadow, Nature, and Lightning free of charge. Fire or Light will cost an additional 1kT, and Earth or Wind will cost an additional 2kT.
  • If you're on a pair's pinglist you'll be pinged when hatchlings from the pair are available after anyone who requested the breeding picked their dragon.
  • If you're on the General pinglist you will be pinged for any hatchlings one day after the pair's pinglist people were pinged.
  • When a hatchling's three days old it will be put on the AH.
  • I will hold a hatchling free of charge for one week on request. After that I require a 25% downpayment.
  • Gem Conversion rate is 1 : 600
  • Donation = Store Credit (If you give me extra money you get the same amount off your next purchase)

Discounts:
  • 50% off to Newbies
  • 20% off to Arcane
  • 15% off to Water, Shadow, Nature, and Lightning
  • 10% off to Light and Fire
  • 20% off if it's your element's holiday
  • 30% off on fandragon pairs if you PM me their fandom
  • 15% off for affiliates
  • 25% off to friends
  • 30% off to RL friends (you know who you are)
  • 10 free dragons if you get me an Arcane Sprite
  • 5 free dragons if you get me a Sprite of any listed element
  • 1 free dragon if it's you're birthday!
  • 5% off if you don't qualify for any other discounts! (This one isn't stackable. Yes I'm nice)
  • Special discounts may apply as well. They are listed after affiliates.

General Pinglist:

@LiaSays (bright colored, preferably pink, little blue) @xue88 @VolatileMatter @AstroNot
jdDV4Lt.png
Available Hatchlings:

None right now...

Sale's Block:

None right now...

Available Hatchlings:

None right now...

Sale's Block:

None right now...

jdDV4Lt.png
[center][Font=Slyfaen][size=6][color=navy][b][u]Council Pairs[/u][/b][/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/5b48d22417193e7ed1bbfe918b649b63/tumblr_o0e8obnjlL1tef7tqo4_500.png[/img] Bionic Flora: Father is a Questionable Innocent Coatl Mother is an Eyeburner Techno and Rosalie represent Coatls on the clan council. No one is sure why they're a couple. Rosalie has boundless enthusiasm for life, while Techno is the definition of cool and calm. Rosalie is also skilled at Plant Magic, and Techno is one of the leaders of the clan's Inventers Association. Pinglist: @rainbowrocker12 @MelancholyMolly (Denim | Steel | Maize) [img]http://36.media.tumblr.com/322dd9e26f8dfc860d874995ef828872/tumblr_o0e8obnjlL1tef7tqo5_500.png[/img] Churning: Limited Tertiary Range Vapers and Benithic represent the Guardian breed on the clan council. Oddly enough, they share the same charge - the well being of the StormyWoods Clan as a whole. Vapers may look like a Water dragon, but she's as fiery natured as any other of her element, and Benithic's instict has never failed him. Pinglist: @JellyLu (If like father) @TEMMIEATCOLLEG [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/8ea6e4985e8b6fdef702b2c42ff29f69/tumblr_o0e8obnjlL1tef7tqo6_500.png[/img] Comical Duo: Father is XXY Darcy and Dax represent the Spiral breed on the clan council. Darcy is the clan's biggest trickster, and loves every minute of her pranks. Dax is her favored confidant, and is as amused by them as she is. Dax is the clan's Comedian, and one of it's best entertainers. Neither should be left unsupervised... Pinglist: @WhiterStar @ilexopaca (Bar/Daub) [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/0311d136714c189502d4ed792e31a3f3/tumblr_o0e8obnjlL1tef7tqo3_500.png[/img] Attractive Opposites: Father is XYX Coral and Embers represent the Snapper breed on the clan's council. They are an odd pair indeed, and have little in common other than breed. Coral is a Matchmaker, with a sweet, motherly personality. Embers is the biggest grump in the clan. He patrols the clan's borders, and likes to complain. Pinglist: @rainbowrocker12 @ilexopaca (Underbelly) [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/b7201eaa953d27fd8649e14c38cc9a54/tumblr_o0e8obnjlL1tef7tqo2_500.png[/img] Arcane Forestry: Mother is a Tree dragon Ivy and Cloudy represent the Nocturne breed on the clan's council. Both are firm individualists, despite their breeds habit of mimicry. Cloudy is a polite and well-mannered fellow, if a little nosy. Ivy is an expert at dealing with Nature spirits, and communes with them as often as possible. Pinglist: @Tarkas @Snowfoot [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/342b0417f689a45e8c5389429d2eda41/tumblr_o0e8r2OTUJ1tef7tqo5_500.png[/img] Science!: Father is XYY Tetra and Myra represent the Ridgeback breed on the clan's council. They are both eccentric to say the least. Myra is an Alchemist/Chemist. She's also convinced that dirt and disease are her arch foes, luckily she lacks the common Ridgeback fear of water. Tetra's absent minded, and is the other leader of the clan's Inventor Association. Pinglist: [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/4698afe827ef02cceaa91a9a6d09cfa9/tumblr_o0e8obnjlL1tef7tqo7_r1_500.png[/img] Dawn to Dusk: Father is XYY Mist and Starbright represent the Imperials on the clan's council. They work in the clan's Judicial group, the Noble Quartet. Starbright is the leader of the Noble Quartet, and Mist serves as the groups Adviser. Both have a deep sense of justice, and Mist wears her hood to conceal her Shadow eyes. Pinglist: @Snowfoot @Wylynd [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/18679fc140eceed23237068c5a948da3/tumblr_o0e8r2OTUJ1tef7tqo6_500.png[/img] Noble Beings: Skye and Sharp represent the Skydancers on the clan's council. They are the other two members of the Noble Quartet. Skye is an aspiring Sorceress, and Sharp is a self-proclaimed Knight. Like their leaders, they too have strong senses of right and wrong, though tempered with their dreamer's hearts. Pinglist: @Snowfoot @CATNlP (Underbelly) [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/9b4ac67cfcf06e61e9c88dde533f068e/tumblr_o6m9ehZVkR1tef7tqo2_500.png[/img] Born Wild: Volt and Fury represent the Wildclaws on the clan's council. How these two even manage to get along is a mystery. Volt is the definition of a stereotypical Wildclaw - she's proud, she's loud, and she's violent. Fury, meanwhile, is the definition of a pacifist - he's gentle, he's quiet, and he loves animals. No one gets it. Pinglist: @Snowfoot [/center]
Council Pairs

tumblr_o0e8obnjlL1tef7tqo4_500.png
Bionic Flora:
Father is a Questionable Innocent Coatl
Mother is an Eyeburner
Techno and Rosalie represent Coatls on the clan council. No one is sure why they're a couple. Rosalie has boundless enthusiasm for life, while Techno is the definition of cool and calm. Rosalie is also skilled at Plant Magic, and Techno is one of the leaders of the clan's Inventers Association.
Pinglist: @rainbowrocker12 @MelancholyMolly (Denim | Steel | Maize)

tumblr_o0e8obnjlL1tef7tqo5_500.png
Churning:
Limited Tertiary Range
Vapers and Benithic represent the Guardian breed on the clan council. Oddly enough, they share the same charge - the well being of the StormyWoods Clan as a whole. Vapers may look like a Water dragon, but she's as fiery natured as any other of her element, and Benithic's instict has never failed him.
Pinglist: @JellyLu (If like father) @TEMMIEATCOLLEG

tumblr_o0e8obnjlL1tef7tqo6_500.png
Comical Duo:
Father is XXY
Darcy and Dax represent the Spiral breed on the clan council. Darcy is the clan's biggest trickster, and loves every minute of her pranks. Dax is her favored confidant, and is as amused by them as she is. Dax is the clan's Comedian, and one of it's best entertainers. Neither should be left unsupervised...
Pinglist: @WhiterStar @ilexopaca (Bar/Daub)

tumblr_o0e8obnjlL1tef7tqo3_500.png
Attractive Opposites:
Father is XYX
Coral and Embers represent the Snapper breed on the clan's council. They are an odd pair indeed, and have little in common other than breed. Coral is a Matchmaker, with a sweet, motherly personality. Embers is the biggest grump in the clan. He patrols the clan's borders, and likes to complain.
Pinglist: @rainbowrocker12 @ilexopaca (Underbelly)

tumblr_o0e8obnjlL1tef7tqo2_500.png
Arcane Forestry:
Mother is a Tree dragon
Ivy and Cloudy represent the Nocturne breed on the clan's council. Both are firm individualists, despite their breeds habit of mimicry. Cloudy is a polite and well-mannered fellow, if a little nosy. Ivy is an expert at dealing with Nature spirits, and communes with them as often as possible.
Pinglist: @Tarkas @Snowfoot

tumblr_o0e8r2OTUJ1tef7tqo5_500.png
Science!:
Father is XYY
Tetra and Myra represent the Ridgeback breed on the clan's council. They are both eccentric to say the least. Myra is an Alchemist/Chemist. She's also convinced that dirt and disease are her arch foes, luckily she lacks the common Ridgeback fear of water. Tetra's absent minded, and is the other leader of the clan's Inventor Association.
Pinglist:

tumblr_o0e8obnjlL1tef7tqo7_r1_500.png
Dawn to Dusk:
Father is XYY
Mist and Starbright represent the Imperials on the clan's council. They work in the clan's Judicial group, the Noble Quartet. Starbright is the leader of the Noble Quartet, and Mist serves as the groups Adviser. Both have a deep sense of justice, and Mist wears her hood to conceal her Shadow eyes.
Pinglist: @Snowfoot @Wylynd

tumblr_o0e8r2OTUJ1tef7tqo6_500.png
Noble Beings:
Skye and Sharp represent the Skydancers on the clan's council. They are the other two members of the Noble Quartet. Skye is an aspiring Sorceress, and Sharp is a self-proclaimed Knight. Like their leaders, they too have strong senses of right and wrong, though tempered with their dreamer's hearts.
Pinglist: @Snowfoot @CATNlP (Underbelly)

tumblr_o6m9ehZVkR1tef7tqo2_500.png
Born Wild:
Volt and Fury represent the Wildclaws on the clan's council. How these two even manage to get along is a mystery. Volt is the definition of a stereotypical Wildclaw - she's proud, she's loud, and she's violent. Fury, meanwhile, is the definition of a pacifist - he's gentle, he's quiet, and he loves animals. No one gets it.
Pinglist: @Snowfoot
jdDV4Lt.png
[center][Font=Slyfaen][size=6][color=navy][b][u]General Pairs[/u][/b][/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/f3a1a83042bb0d45186f100dc8bed144/tumblr_o0e8obnjlL1tef7tqo8_500.png[/img] Desert Dewdrops: Limited Color Range Mother is a Suspicious Innocent Coatl Jade is on a self-appointed mission to be the most helpful dragon in the clan. Cyan is just trying to make sure she doesn't go overboard and forget about her own needs...he is also a kleptomaniac, but he gives everything back. Pinglist: @Julia @Jon @Krumcakee @Kairo @TEMMIEATCOLLEG [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/70b42d3567123472ba53d008fde21b5e/tumblr_o0e8obnjlL1tef7tqo9_500.png[/img] Erratic Constellations: Starfall adores hatchlings and runs the adoption center! Starwood is a little stranger, she has the peculiar hobby of digging holes. Some might even call it an obsession. She claims to be helping the clan gardener, but since the clan has no gardener that's unlikely... Pinglist: @Jon @TEMMIEATCOLLEG @ilexopaca [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/2908d55029e34c8af01720a0a317ad10/tumblr_o0e8obnjlL1tef7tqo10_500.png[/img] Explorers: Father is an Official Innocent Coatl Omen was always far too curious, and was always far too reckless. It was only natural that he became the clan's official explorer. He probably would've gotten himself killed ages ago, but he drags his wife Glade along with him, and she actually has a good head on her shoulders, and keeps him from being too reckless... Pinglist: @klefaeries (female, navy obsidian XXY, or close-ish) @Snowfoot [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/f2b74c475ff96322bf0fb543fe7bef53/tumblr_o0e8r2OTUJ1tef7tqo2_500.png[/img] Quiet Melody: WARNING!!! This pair is related to all other hatchery Fae with the exception of "Vintage" Ashlynn is almost constantly nervous, and is painfully shy. She's usually nervous for no reason in particular, but sometimes she does know why she's scared. Milo looks like a plush toy, extremely cuddly and cute. He uses this gift to cheer Ashlynn up, and make the world seem like a less scary place... Pinglist: [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/9ba56f9857a8a21ef4d2acc5f8f490ce/tumblr_o0e8r2OTUJ1tef7tqo7_500.png[/img] Meteorologists: Father is an IriShim Snowbelly Rainshower and Forecast are the clan's meteorologists, and are very good at their trade. Rainshower is the younger sister of both Digit and Horizon, and was encouraged to join the same clan as her siblings by her parents. Forecast suffered bullying do to his small size, and left his birthclan to find one more accepting... Pinglist: [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/58529ee7678d5a2e50541e7351a4cd44/tumblr_o0e8r2OTUJ1tef7tqo9_500.png[/img] Faerie Lights: Father is XYX Willowisp is the clan's finance manager, and with her extreme business shrewdness, she's very, very good at it. Mire is her self appointed body guard, which she believes to be rather unnecessary. So far, he's mostly just been keeping her from sleep-flying into anymore trees... Pinglist: [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/a5d36fd6df6e01d95d26e171f239731a/tumblr_o0e8r2OTUJ1tef7tqo10_500.png[/img] Painted Portrait: Sketch is the clan's artist, he's extremely skilled at his trade, but is more than a little scatterbrained. But that's really pretty normal for a Spiral. His wife Jewl is much more level headed, which is good, since she works as his manager. And he does need management. Pinglist: @WhiterStar [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/7cd212c1f39193b068b136b9443a5bc6/tumblr_o0e8r2OTUJ1tef7tqo1_500.png[/img] Tragedy: Mother is a Suspicious Innocent Coatl Daedalus is by far the must solemn of his siblings, so it's fitting that he received a solemn name. Lenore too is worthy of her own solemn name. She's an extremely serious dragon, and serves as the clan's decider of punishments, which requires a stern balanced mind. Pinglist: @PuzzBeef @klefaeries (female, navy obsidian XXY, or close-ish) @angelsbees (if Shimmer) @EileenTheCrow [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/42959c95b5acbbf662a56b2719146041/tumblr_o0e8r2OTUJ1tef7tqo3_500.png[/img] Vintage: These two are well known as the clan's recluses. The chamber they live in is split down the middle, one half is the Library (run by Nico), the other is the Museum (run by Grace.) They both firmly refuse to leave the Library/Museum for anything short of an apocalypse... Pinglist: [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/2ec8e573ac510e6f7c77e562cd8b1934/tumblr_o6m9ehZVkR1tef7tqo1_500.png[/img] Bizarre: Pinglist [img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/431bc13c0b4c3660f61b5aa9000c66e1/tumblr_o6m9ehZVkR1tef7tqo3_500.png[/img] Electric Eels: Mother is a DeepSea Serpent Pinglist: @Lightshadow101 [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/818bf4974c7b92e18cdaaaf7714ebf6e/tumblr_o6m9ehZVkR1tef7tqo4_500.png[/img] Kitchen Staff: Pinglist: [img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/d6cb32584c5f2d6cf60f2e1a31416690/tumblr_o6m9ehZVkR1tef7tqo5_500.png[/img] Poisonous Butterflies: Pinglist: @NoticeMeSampai [/center]
General Pairs

tumblr_o0e8obnjlL1tef7tqo8_500.png
Desert Dewdrops:
Limited Color Range
Mother is a Suspicious Innocent Coatl
Jade is on a self-appointed mission to be the most helpful dragon in the clan. Cyan is just trying to make sure she doesn't go overboard and forget about her own needs...he is also a kleptomaniac, but he gives everything back.
Pinglist: @Julia @Jon @Krumcakee @Kairo @TEMMIEATCOLLEG

tumblr_o0e8obnjlL1tef7tqo9_500.png
Erratic Constellations:
Starfall adores hatchlings and runs the adoption center! Starwood is a little stranger, she has the peculiar hobby of digging holes. Some might even call it an obsession. She claims to be helping the clan gardener, but since the clan has no gardener that's unlikely...
Pinglist: @Jon @TEMMIEATCOLLEG @ilexopaca

tumblr_o0e8obnjlL1tef7tqo10_500.png
Explorers:
Father is an Official Innocent Coatl
Omen was always far too curious, and was always far too reckless. It was only natural that he became the clan's official explorer. He probably would've gotten himself killed ages ago, but he drags his wife Glade along with him, and she actually has a good head on her shoulders, and keeps him from being too reckless...
Pinglist: @klefaeries (female, navy obsidian XXY, or close-ish) @Snowfoot

tumblr_o0e8r2OTUJ1tef7tqo2_500.png
Quiet Melody:
WARNING!!! This pair is related to all other hatchery Fae with the exception of "Vintage"
Ashlynn is almost constantly nervous, and is painfully shy. She's usually nervous for no reason in particular, but sometimes she does know why she's scared. Milo looks like a plush toy, extremely cuddly and cute. He uses this gift to cheer Ashlynn up, and make the world seem like a less scary place...
Pinglist:

tumblr_o0e8r2OTUJ1tef7tqo7_500.png
Meteorologists:
Father is an IriShim Snowbelly
Rainshower and Forecast are the clan's meteorologists, and are very good at their trade. Rainshower is the younger sister of both Digit and Horizon, and was encouraged to join the same clan as her siblings by her parents. Forecast suffered bullying do to his small size, and left his birthclan to find one more accepting...
Pinglist:

tumblr_o0e8r2OTUJ1tef7tqo9_500.png
Faerie Lights:
Father is XYX
Willowisp is the clan's finance manager, and with her extreme business shrewdness, she's very, very good at it. Mire is her self appointed body guard, which she believes to be rather unnecessary. So far, he's mostly just been keeping her from sleep-flying into anymore trees...
Pinglist:

tumblr_o0e8r2OTUJ1tef7tqo10_500.png
Painted Portrait:
Sketch is the clan's artist, he's extremely skilled at his trade, but is more than a little scatterbrained. But that's really pretty normal for a Spiral. His wife Jewl is much more level headed, which is good, since she works as his manager. And he does need management.
Pinglist: @WhiterStar

tumblr_o0e8r2OTUJ1tef7tqo1_500.png
Tragedy:
Mother is a Suspicious Innocent Coatl
Daedalus is by far the must solemn of his siblings, so it's fitting that he received a solemn name. Lenore too is worthy of her own solemn name. She's an extremely serious dragon, and serves as the clan's decider of punishments, which requires a stern balanced mind.
Pinglist: @PuzzBeef @klefaeries (female, navy obsidian XXY, or close-ish) @angelsbees (if Shimmer) @EileenTheCrow

tumblr_o0e8r2OTUJ1tef7tqo3_500.png
Vintage:
These two are well known as the clan's recluses. The chamber they live in is split down the middle, one half is the Library (run by Nico), the other is the Museum (run by Grace.) They both firmly refuse to leave the Library/Museum for anything short of an apocalypse...
Pinglist:

tumblr_o6m9ehZVkR1tef7tqo1_500.png
Bizarre:
Pinglist

tumblr_o6m9ehZVkR1tef7tqo3_500.png
Electric Eels:
Mother is a DeepSea Serpent
Pinglist: @Lightshadow101

tumblr_o6m9ehZVkR1tef7tqo4_500.png
Kitchen Staff:
Pinglist:

tumblr_o6m9ehZVkR1tef7tqo5_500.png
Poisonous Butterflies:
Pinglist: @NoticeMeSampai
jdDV4Lt.png
[center][Font=Slyfaen][size=6][color=navy][b][u]Subspecies Pairs[/u][/b][/color][/size][/font][/center] Category Pinglist: @JellyLu [center][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/8d474509115ffaab5d9e84d356ec5fa2/tumblr_o0e8r2OTUJ1tef7tqo8_500.png[/img][/center] Innocent Coatls: Pinglist: @Dask (greyscale or purple secondary)
Subspecies Pairs

Category Pinglist:
@JellyLu
tumblr_o0e8r2OTUJ1tef7tqo8_500.png
Innocent Coatls:
Pinglist: @Dask (greyscale or purple secondary)
jdDV4Lt.png
[center][Font=Slyfaen][size=6][color=navy][b][u]Holiday/Seasonal Pairs[/u][/b][/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][Font=Broadway Copyist Text Ext][size=6][color=green]Halloween![/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/73311d80fbbceb6a0631addc996e248d/tumblr_o0e8obnjlL1tef7tqo1_500.png[/img] Apparitions: Pinglist: @ZombieTeddy [img]http://65.media.tumblr.com/b0d2115f9900504cb81fc1fea7506c16/tumblr_o6m9ehZVkR1tef7tqo6_500.png[/img] Something Watches: Pinglist: [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/9d87ec1dc27b2dd144ada09f0f41147b/tumblr_o6m9ehZVkR1tef7tqo7_500.png[/img] Trick or Treat: Pinglist:[/center]
Holiday/Seasonal Pairs

Halloween!
tumblr_o0e8obnjlL1tef7tqo1_500.png
Apparitions:
Pinglist: @ZombieTeddy

tumblr_o6m9ehZVkR1tef7tqo6_500.png
Something Watches:
Pinglist:

tumblr_o6m9ehZVkR1tef7tqo7_500.png
Trick or Treat:
Pinglist:
jdDV4Lt.png
Fandragon Pairs

I'm afraid there are none yet...
Fandragon Pairs

I'm afraid there are none yet...
jdDV4Lt.png
[center][Font=Slyfaen][size=6][color=navy][b][u]Affiliates:[/u][/b][/color][/size][/font][/center] [center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1671360][img]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o517/FoxyTess/Flight%20Rising/Calixia-TwilightMagic.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1536790/1][IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/mwuqed.png[/IMG][/url] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1588331][img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/8075/f/2015/292/6/b/badge1_by_myserpentine-d9dmyj0.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1610884][img]http://i.imgur.com/uxohsNo.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1496020][img]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k73/nerk2486/Flight%20Rising/Spring%20Tide%20Hatchery%20Sig_zpsqfso16fl.png[/img][/url] [/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1503287/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/CCQTawK.gif[/img][/url] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1634020][img]http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m513/Nubivagant_Nell/Flight%20Rising/Signature_zpsefamooky.gif[/img][/url][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1813750][img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/d0d3/f/2016/115/3/f/whiteshadowhatchery_sig_by_0just0ella0-da09rs7.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1764364][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/2rcpfd2.png[/img] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1887762][img]http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r568/Luunadragon/Dargons/Banner_zpsthgbhcij.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1337220] [img]http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/CaptainsLady13/New%20Header_zpsk45iztuz.png[/img][/url] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1921329][img]http://oi66.tinypic.com/24muyw9.jpg[/img][/url][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2109678][IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/fa64ck.jpg[/IMG][/url] [/center]
Affiliates:

jdDV4Lt.png
Special Discounts:
  • 30% off for Puzzbeef as breeding card tip.
  • 10% off Noble beings for DracoSicarius
  • 5% off Explorers for RandomSlasher
  • 5% off Tragedy for Axqu
Special Discounts:
  • 30% off for Puzzbeef as breeding card tip.
  • 10% off Noble beings for DracoSicarius
  • 5% off Explorers for RandomSlasher
  • 5% off Tragedy for Axqu
jdDV4Lt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13