Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Glowshroom Nocs! Two XYYs!
1 2 3 4
@Planets
Sure! I'll be breeding them again as soon as they come up, should be right at the end of January/beginning of February.
@Planets
Sure! I'll be breeding them again as soon as they come up, should be right at the end of January/beginning of February.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.gif
@Salamandra
I would like the final female noc if anyone else hasn't taken her yet
@Salamandra
I would like the final female noc if anyone else hasn't taken her yet
I'll pass this time too, I need to save the lair space, but please do ping me the next time you hatch a nest, I love seeing pretty babies. ^_^ good luck finding homes!
I'll pass this time too, I need to save the lair space, but please do ping me the next time you hatch a nest, I love seeing pretty babies. ^_^ good luck finding homes!
IrmwTXC.png
TO5f5vS.png
eswSnrS.png
qjxrAwx.png
JvUa9ma.png
c0AqrsL.png
farain-by-verscilith-smol.png
aHHHHaaaaHHHhhhHHHHHHhhh.png nethershroud-by-possumrot-smallest.png fasicination-by-cheitora.png
@Salamandra

Oo I really wish there was a boy left, but I think I can work with a girl! I'll take her if she's not spoken for.
@Salamandra

Oo I really wish there was a boy left, but I think I can work with a girl! I'll take her if she's not spoken for.
14GDYz4.png
@Fafnyr
Sorry so late, I had some shopping to do. n__n
Gems or treasure?
@Fafnyr
Sorry so late, I had some shopping to do. n__n
Gems or treasure?
@Salamandra I think I missed this round from being offline but keep me on the pinglist for the next nest, please!
@Salamandra I think I missed this round from being offline but keep me on the pinglist for the next nest, please!
jjp45g.jpg AwOXdfx.png
@sarine
If the person who is up right now does not respond by 17:00 today, I will pass the offer to you. Sound good? I'll ping you again to let you know either way.
@sarine
If the person who is up right now does not respond by 17:00 today, I will pass the offer to you. Sound good? I'll ping you again to let you know either way.
@Salamandra

Sounds good, I'll probably be on mobile but will respond ASAP.
@Salamandra

Sounds good, I'll probably be on mobile but will respond ASAP.
14GDYz4.png
@Salamandra

Treasure would be better, I'm saving up my gems!
@Salamandra

Treasure would be better, I'm saving up my gems!
@Salamandra

Oh, I'm also having some internet issues that should be fixed by Monday. So if I don't take her from you right away please don't worry and give her to someone else. I don't know when I'll be able to get on again before the weekend is over
@Salamandra

Oh, I'm also having some internet issues that should be fixed by Monday. So if I don't take her from you right away please don't worry and give her to someone else. I don't know when I'll be able to get on again before the weekend is over
1 2 3 4