Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Juyoung's OC Sales! (Bios + Designs)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Juyoung
Hello!
I really love Maximo, but I don't have the treasure for him at the moment. I was wondering if you would be willing to hold him? =)

Thanks for your time!
@Juyoung
Hello!
I really love Maximo, but I don't have the treasure for him at the moment. I was wondering if you would be willing to hold him? =)

Thanks for your time!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 0Eukkgx.png indy | she/her | fr+1 :)
wishlist / pinkerlocke / challenges
@stilinskispark YO hey omg thanks for pinging me!!
yeah, i can totally hold him! any idea for how long around? O:
@stilinskispark YO hey omg thanks for pinging me!!
yeah, i can totally hold him! any idea for how long around? O:
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@Juyoung
How does two days sound? =)
@Juyoung
How does two days sound? =)
@stilinskispark two days is fine! would you like me to adjust his bio in any way to match what you've got for your clan?
@stilinskispark two days is fine! would you like me to adjust his bio in any way to match what you've got for your clan?
@Juyoung
No thanks, what you've got down is perfect! =)
@Juyoung
No thanks, what you've got down is perfect! =)
@Juyoung
wheeZes omg could u maybe ping me whenever u make a design for dax bc he looks super good??? also nice dreamselfy skills like i suck at using dreamselfy
@Juyoung
wheeZes omg could u maybe ping me whenever u make a design for dax bc he looks super good??? also nice dreamselfy skills like i suck at using dreamselfy
uxjk20w.pngEfzitp1.png
@mikareep YEAH FAM I GOTCHU and thanks so much!!!!! do u have anything in mind for him in particular? O:
@mikareep YEAH FAM I GOTCHU and thanks so much!!!!! do u have anything in mind for him in particular? O:
@Juyoung
omG yYeye ty!!!!! yells and um i was thinking??? something elegant or smh maybe he's like a courtesan or a dancer honestly iM down with whatever
also yells do u have like a minimum price you're thinkin about???
@Juyoung
omG yYeye ty!!!!! yells and um i was thinking??? something elegant or smh maybe he's like a courtesan or a dancer honestly iM down with whatever
also yells do u have like a minimum price you're thinkin about???
uxjk20w.pngEfzitp1.png
@mikareep working on dax right now! probably around 80kt for him, but i'm very willing to haggle/look at art/items
feel free if you dont like somethig about his design to elmme know! i had the idea he would be like, some kind of spirit (probably raven) who was being held captive as a pet, rarely talks but presented as court musician
@mikareep working on dax right now! probably around 80kt for him, but i'm very willing to haggle/look at art/items
feel free if you dont like somethig about his design to elmme know! i had the idea he would be like, some kind of spirit (probably raven) who was being held captive as a pet, rarely talks but presented as court musician
@Juyoung yells thats actually a really good idea i like that om g..... okOK i'll probably see what i can throw out there snorts
@Juyoung yells thats actually a really good idea i like that om g..... okOK i'll probably see what i can throw out there snorts
uxjk20w.pngEfzitp1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19