Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A]Pink/Ivory/Sky Light G1!
1 2
Now that I'm officially on vacation, I've decided to host auctions!! [quote=Rules][list] [*]Will be ending December 26 at 20:00 FR time [*]Snipe guard of 2hrs [*]1:650 ratio [*]Will be looking at items like eggs/scrolls/apparel/chests/familiars/accents/etc! [/quote] [quote][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19298604] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192987/19298604_350.png[/img] [/url] Pink/Ivory/Sky Light Flight Female #19298604 [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=66&wing=44&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=12&tert=23&elem=8&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] CB: HiddenMica SB [s]SB: 100kt[/s] AB: 5kg (3.25mil treasure) LAST DAY PINGS: HiddenMica, Kiragamicube, RainCrow [/quote] Pinging @Xairathan @nanairo @peachysprinkles by request, as well as the hoard! Specific searches: @Shel (pastels) @vriskittles (pastels) @Marceline (pastels)
Now that I'm officially on vacation, I've decided to host auctions!!
Rules wrote:
  • Will be ending December 26 at 20:00 FR time
  • Snipe guard of 2hrs
  • 1:650 ratio
  • Will be looking at items like eggs/scrolls/apparel/chests/familiars/accents/etc!
Quote:

19298604_350.png

Pink/Ivory/Sky
Light Flight
Female
dragonpic2.php?body=66&wing=44&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=12&tert=23&elem=8&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png

CB: HiddenMica SB
SB: 100kt
AB: 5kg (3.25mil treasure)

LAST DAY PINGS: HiddenMica, Kiragamicube, RainCrow

Pinging @Xairathan @nanairo @peachysprinkles by request, as well as the hoard!

Specific searches: @Shel (pastels) @vriskittles (pastels) @Marceline (pastels)
tumblr_o2t14bRIL51rha1muo1_100.png Lair cleanout pg 3 onwards! Always LF:
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Chomeister
Starting and last day ping!
@Chomeister
Starting and last day ping!
@HiddenMica Got you!
@HiddenMica Got you!
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Chomeister Uh...am I really on the list for pastels? I don't recall asking to be...-shuffles to the thread-
@Chomeister Uh...am I really on the list for pastels? I don't recall asking to be...-shuffles to the thread-
eWROVV6.png
@Marceline On the specific search list, yes :00 So sorry for that ping, yo! UnU;;;
@Marceline On the specific search list, yes :00 So sorry for that ping, yo! UnU;;;
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Chomeister last day ping please!
@Chomeister last day ping please!
@Chomeister Oh no no you're fine no worries! I was just really confused ahah. I better go fix that vwv
@Chomeister Oh no no you're fine no worries! I was just really confused ahah. I better go fix that vwv
eWROVV6.png
@KiragamiCube Noted! uOu
@KiragamiCube Noted! uOu
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
bump
bump
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Chomeister

Could I get a last day ping?
@Chomeister