Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Magical Girl Placement Agency *gijinkas*
-Magical Girl Placement Agency-
Putting defenders of love and justice where they're needed most.

Magical girls have long since been an important part of every evil-fighting eco-system, providing important doses of cuteness and justice when necessary. Unfortunately, many magical girls find themselves at a loss as to where they are need most.

We here at the MGPA seek to help that problem. We take applications from young magical girls all over Sorneith and place them with promising clans where their talents are most needed. Whether you're having problems with infestations of the forces of darkness, need an up-and-coming young idol to inspire and entertain the masses, or seek to add a touch of princessly glory to your clan, for a small placement fee we here at MGPA can make sure you are matched with the perfect magical girl whose unique talents and abilities will meet your equally unique needs.

All dragons come with a unique gijinka design and a short bio. Bio may be edited by the customer to fit clan lore. Art can be found in the bios, and full sized images can be found by clicking on the small previews in the bios.
-Magical Girl Placement Agency-
Putting defenders of love and justice where they're needed most.

Magical girls have long since been an important part of every evil-fighting eco-system, providing important doses of cuteness and justice when necessary. Unfortunately, many magical girls find themselves at a loss as to where they are need most.

We here at the MGPA seek to help that problem. We take applications from young magical girls all over Sorneith and place them with promising clans where their talents are most needed. Whether you're having problems with infestations of the forces of darkness, need an up-and-coming young idol to inspire and entertain the masses, or seek to add a touch of princessly glory to your clan, for a small placement fee we here at MGPA can make sure you are matched with the perfect magical girl whose unique talents and abilities will meet your equally unique needs.

All dragons come with a unique gijinka design and a short bio. Bio may be edited by the customer to fit clan lore. Art can be found in the bios, and full sized images can be found by clicking on the small previews in the bios.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
[font=Trebuchet MS][size=7]-[b]Available for placement[/b]-[/size][/font] [indent][font=Trebuchet MS][size=3][i]CRs for alternate currency accepted at the rate of 1:680[/i][/size][/font][/indent] ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18884872] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188849/18884872_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Alias: Angelic Ribbon Price: 200G[/b] [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/HEBaNYd.png[/img] [nextcol]NAME grew up as a pretty ordinary dragon, and she still looks like a pretty ordinary dragon. She has a bunch of friends and she enjoys painting in her spare time. No one knows that the strange pearl hairclip she always wears allows her to transform in her alter-ego, the defender of justice Angelic Ribbon. Angelic Ribbon herself is almost a myth, but enough have seen her that she's generally accepted as being real. With her magical powers, Angelic Ribbon fights shade-touched creatures and purges them of their taint, always making sure to befriend them and never use her magic to harm an innocent. [i]Alias:[/i] Angelic Ribbon [i]Transformation item:[/i] Pearl Hairclip [i]Attack:[/i] "Petal Ribbon Burst!" [i]Other Magical Abilities:[/i] Shade Purification[/columns] ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16081718] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160818/16081718_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Alias: Powderpuff Price: 200G[/b] [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/gnLfcCt.png[/img] [nextcol] When Powderpuff discovered her destiny as a magical girl, nothing else in her life mattered anymore. She threw herself completely into her new magical girl identity, dedicating herself to spreading love and happiness far and wide. Always obnoxiously cheerful, she doesn't really like fighting, instead using her magical powers to solve the mundane problems of others. Sometimes she causes more problems than she solves, but it always works out for the best in the end. [i]Alias:[/i] Powderpuff [i]Transformation item:[/i] Compact [i]Magical Abilities:[/i] Levitation, Illusions[/columns] -----
-Available for placement-
CRs for alternate currency accepted at the rate of 1:680

18884872_350.png

Alias: Angelic Ribbon
Price: 200G
HEBaNYd.png NAME grew up as a pretty ordinary dragon, and she still looks like a pretty ordinary dragon. She has a bunch of friends and she enjoys painting in her spare time. No one knows that the strange pearl hairclip she always wears allows her to transform in her alter-ego, the defender of justice Angelic Ribbon. Angelic Ribbon herself is almost a myth, but enough have seen her that she's generally accepted as being real. With her magical powers, Angelic Ribbon fights shade-touched creatures and purges them of their taint, always making sure to befriend them and never use her magic to harm an innocent.

Alias: Angelic Ribbon
Transformation item: Pearl Hairclip
Attack: "Petal Ribbon Burst!"
Other Magical Abilities: Shade Purification

16081718_350.png

Alias: Powderpuff
Price: 200G
gnLfcCt.png When Powderpuff discovered her destiny as a magical girl, nothing else in her life mattered anymore. She threw herself completely into her new magical girl identity, dedicating herself to spreading love and happiness far and wide.

Always obnoxiously cheerful, she doesn't really like fighting, instead using her magical powers to solve the mundane problems of others. Sometimes she causes more problems than she solves, but it always works out for the best in the end.

Alias: Powderpuff
Transformation item: Compact
Magical Abilities: Levitation, Illusions

reserved
reserved
-Pinglists-

Any New Magical Girls available: @Juyoung @opus13

Breed Specific:

Art Style:

Other:
-Pinglists-

Any New Magical Girls available: @Juyoung @opus13

Breed Specific:

Art Style:

Other:
@Juyoung @opus13 @VixennSinnett @lutielle

You all specifically expressed interest in this idea on tumblr. If you would like to be put on a pinglist for this, let me know. Otherwise, just ignore this ping, and I won't ping you again.
@Juyoung @opus13 @VixennSinnett @lutielle

You all specifically expressed interest in this idea on tumblr. If you would like to be put on a pinglist for this, let me know. Otherwise, just ignore this ping, and I won't ping you again.
@darksilverhawk i'd love to be put on the any new magical girls ping list!
@darksilverhawk i'd love to be put on the any new magical girls ping list!
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
Got you!
Got you!
@Darksilverhawk Awesome! So glad you're starting this! Go ahead and add me to the pinglist please ^_^
@Darksilverhawk Awesome! So glad you're starting this! Go ahead and add me to the pinglist please ^_^
Qjihi7I.png
Added you!
Added you!