Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragon with Art
Hello there! I see you're after a dragon with some artwork to come with it :)

Dragons with art are in the second post!

This may or may not be an ongoing thing, if I find I can draw/colour a dragon I'm selling.
I am not taking commissions/requests at the moment.

If anyone wants to be on a ping list for future dragons with art, let me know :)

Ping List for Future dragons
LadyRenee
Hello there! I see you're after a dragon with some artwork to come with it :)

Dragons with art are in the second post!

This may or may not be an ongoing thing, if I find I can draw/colour a dragon I'm selling.
I am not taking commissions/requests at the moment.

If anyone wants to be on a ping list for future dragons with art, let me know :)

Ping List for Future dragons
LadyRenee
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
Instagram: BittyKittyCreates --- Facebook: BittyKitty Creates
Dragons!
Dragons!
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
@BittytheKhajiit

He's cute! c:
@BittytheKhajiit

He's cute! c:
"@Achi @Alstroemeria @Ambitious @AnonEclipse @AristosAchaion34 @AwayfromBirdland @axionAngel @bashlomi @bluedragon @boxparts @Caecus @CakeOn @captaincaiti @Cedric @Cerelin (original artist only) @Cindercate @Circade @Clifftop @cliones (original artist only) @Crane @cricara @Curio @cybernetic @Cynderbark (no auctions w/o AB) @Digi (only ping if you drew it) @disbounded @emiliexandra @Findarato @Flamenco @Frailty @Frostkingdemetri @Fujo @GalaxeyEmpress @Gimeurcookie @Heartmane @Heathers @Inoue @Irarina @Itsy @Jaie @JosephJoestar @kaykat @Kodex @koemiri @Kraevin @Kyria @GalacticCannibal @maybels @meonox @Lytic @moonfable @Nevaeh @Niharike @Noxeryrs @oberion @Oleandre @Reckless @Parad0xxy @pickpocket @PikaChan412 @Poi @pooses (M only) @Psi @pyr0 @Quinn @Rabbit @Rangiku @Rap @Rinibun @Scarfsickle (Please no galaxy or rainbow) @serpens @shattringmirrors @Siaur @SinnamonRoll @Sirene @spoons @StayStrong @Subjugation @Sylwyth @tayssi @Trickquestion @Trollzaya @WolfSong @Yule @Zonemod (Original Artist Only) @Aleise @Leenanishere @Walle @Uitwaaien @Extrics @VixennSinnett @Peisinoe @perhappiness @PrincessRibbons @Renet333 @raucousremy @Grillbz @Gurrero
@Spookied @Cipheres @Whirlwind678 @Ethiera @Blizoria @cone @Truffula @leaflet @Ythequeris

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!
"
"@Achi @Alstroemeria @Ambitious @AnonEclipse @AristosAchaion34 @AwayfromBirdland @axionAngel @bashlomi @bluedragon @boxparts @Caecus @CakeOn @captaincaiti @Cedric @Cerelin (original artist only) @Cindercate @Circade @Clifftop @cliones (original artist only) @Crane @cricara @Curio @cybernetic @Cynderbark (no auctions w/o AB) @Digi (only ping if you drew it) @disbounded @emiliexandra @Findarato @Flamenco @Frailty @Frostkingdemetri @Fujo @GalaxeyEmpress @Gimeurcookie @Heartmane @Heathers @Inoue @Irarina @Itsy @Jaie @JosephJoestar @kaykat @Kodex @koemiri @Kraevin @Kyria @GalacticCannibal @maybels @meonox @Lytic @moonfable @Nevaeh @Niharike @Noxeryrs @oberion @Oleandre @Reckless @Parad0xxy @pickpocket @PikaChan412 @Poi @pooses (M only) @Psi @pyr0 @Quinn @Rabbit @Rangiku @Rap @Rinibun @Scarfsickle (Please no galaxy or rainbow) @serpens @shattringmirrors @Siaur @SinnamonRoll @Sirene @spoons @StayStrong @Subjugation @Sylwyth @tayssi @Trickquestion @Trollzaya @WolfSong @Yule @Zonemod (Original Artist Only) @Aleise @Leenanishere @Walle @Uitwaaien @Extrics @VixennSinnett @Peisinoe @perhappiness @PrincessRibbons @Renet333 @raucousremy @Grillbz @Gurrero
@Spookied @Cipheres @Whirlwind678 @Ethiera @Blizoria @cone @Truffula @leaflet @Ythequeris

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!
"
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
@BittytheKhajiit

She is lovely christmas mirrors! She is lovelies!

The swarm approves of her wonderful arts!
Good luck selling her! I do hope she finds a fantastic home!

Mirrors are truely underrated....she is beautiful
@BittytheKhajiit

She is lovely christmas mirrors! She is lovelies!

The swarm approves of her wonderful arts!
Good luck selling her! I do hope she finds a fantastic home!

Mirrors are truely underrated....she is beautiful
lumos_noxsig.png
@Meonox

Thank you! I agree, mirrors need more love.
@Meonox

Thank you! I agree, mirrors need more love.
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
A gentle bump
A gentle bump
Bump!
Bump!
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
@BittytheKhajiit I bought a bogsneak from you and the art was GORGEOUS!!!! Can you add me to your pinglist? For that matter, can you ping me when you have any dragons for sale? Lovely lair!
@BittytheKhajiit I bought a bogsneak from you and the art was GORGEOUS!!!! Can you add me to your pinglist? For that matter, can you ping me when you have any dragons for sale? Lovely lair!
7UQxf9D.pngUE9oFgo.png823umPc.png23C40BP.pngIghW64t.png