Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Cave Bat Hatchery [currently closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 88 89
@Irrwahn
ooooh. They're all lovely. I can't wait for the butterfly pair to breed.
@Irrwahn
ooooh. They're all lovely. I can't wait for the butterfly pair to breed.
QBZFjBr.png
@Irrwahn

Wow they are all gorgeous! I might need a male soldier hatchie if available :3
@Irrwahn

Wow they are all gorgeous! I might need a male soldier hatchie if available :3
15231535.pngtumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png16136832.png
[img]http[/img]
@crossedxfingers I'm super curious about their offspring too! *3*
@crossedxfingers I'm super curious about their offspring too! *3*
gNtNgvw.png
@Panicat They are currently nesting with 3 eggs. Fingers crossed! ^^
@Panicat They are currently nesting with 3 eggs. Fingers crossed! ^^
gNtNgvw.png
@Irrwahn - Some incredibly lovely new pairs! I'll keep my eye on them!
@Irrwahn - Some incredibly lovely new pairs! I'll keep my eye on them!
naturef2.png
New soldier hatchlings! 200k each or 377gems! [u]Specific Pinglist: [/u]@Karmel @flameofarcana @Delphi General Pinglist: @Nazmiye @Superbia @paragonbroscaa @Mariana94 @dystopia @crossedxfingers @Perrydotto @Panicat [quote name="Irrwahn" date=2015-11-19 10:19:37] [center][font=Century Gothic][size=6][color=darkred]NEW HATCHLINGS[/size][/font] ALL TAKEN! [/quote]
New soldier hatchlings!
200k each or 377gems!

Specific Pinglist: @Karmel @flameofarcana @Delphi

General Pinglist: @Nazmiye @Superbia @paragonbroscaa @Mariana94 @dystopia @crossedxfingers @Perrydotto @Panicat

Quote:
NEW HATCHLINGS

ALL TAKEN!
gNtNgvw.png
@Irrwahn - Could you ping me next time the Soldiers pair has male offspring, please?
@Irrwahn - Could you ping me next time the Soldiers pair has male offspring, please?
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
@ArkhamAnja Of course! :)
@ArkhamAnja Of course! :)
gNtNgvw.png
@elisasglade Hey! I finally hatched my male earthshaker godling! :D I'm eager to trade now! ^___^ You ready?
@elisasglade Hey! I finally hatched my male earthshaker godling! :D I'm eager to trade now! ^___^ You ready?
gNtNgvw.png
General Pinglist: @Nazmiye @Superbia @paragonbroscaa @Mariana94 @dystopia @crossedxfingers @Perrydotto @Panicat Here are the new purple gemstone pebbles! 190treasure each! :) (Butterfly was expensive XD) [quote name="Irrwahn" date=2015-11-19 10:19:37] [center][font=Century Gothic][size=6][color=darkred]NEW HATCHLINGS[/size][/font] [i]Adult previews in description![/i] --------------- ALL TAKEN [/quote]
General Pinglist: @Nazmiye @Superbia @paragonbroscaa @Mariana94 @dystopia @crossedxfingers @Perrydotto @Panicat

Here are the new purple gemstone pebbles! 190treasure each! :)
(Butterfly was expensive XD)
Quote:
NEW HATCHLINGS
Adult previews in description!

ALL TAKEN
gNtNgvw.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 88 89