Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Leveled Fodder ~ Viridian Supply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71
Hooray for palindromes! 2 Level 6 in the AH for 21212 treasure!
Hooray for palindromes! 2 Level 6 in the AH for 21212 treasure!
gekDtXY.png | blhNXG3.png | cU74Yk.jpg | lUc1aX6.gif | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1641232gekDtXY.png[/url] | ThanksgivingBadge_zps9cef2f12.png | kuxtrjm.png CAKE WALK | iQrUd5S.png LOST |
@rocketgirl2
@Valyrie
@Rhea
@MystRunner
@twotone
@Oranitha
@Edna

Says you guys are up for taking orders, right?
I'd like to order 20 level 5s (or level 6/7 if you'd preferred that) from each of you thanks! :)

EDIT:
I am sorry for pinging you if you don't take orders on fodder!! I misread, my bad!

rocketgirl2, twotone, Valyrie, Oranitha;
Could I order 40 dragons of however high you want to level from each of you please? Thanks! :)
@rocketgirl2
@Valyrie
@Rhea
@MystRunner
@twotone
@Oranitha
@Edna

Says you guys are up for taking orders, right?
I'd like to order 20 level 5s (or level 6/7 if you'd preferred that) from each of you thanks! :)

EDIT:
I am sorry for pinging you if you don't take orders on fodder!! I misread, my bad!

rocketgirl2, twotone, Valyrie, Oranitha;
Could I order 40 dragons of however high you want to level from each of you please? Thanks! :)
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Clavicado Only rocket, twotone, Val and Oranitha are taking orders.
@Clavicado Only rocket, twotone, Val and Oranitha are taking orders.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea
Ops, I assumed page 1 meant tab one of the sheet were open for orderI guess. Sorry about that! Thanks for letting me know! ;)
@Rhea
Ops, I assumed page 1 meant tab one of the sheet were open for orderI guess. Sorry about that! Thanks for letting me know! ;)
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Clavicado Excellent! Do you specifically want 40 from each of us, or would you prefer a total order of 160 filled by the four of us as possible? (Either way, I'll start sending in my share after dinner ^.^)
@Clavicado Excellent! Do you specifically want 40 from each of us, or would you prefer a total order of 160 filled by the four of us as possible? (Either way, I'll start sending in my share after dinner ^.^)
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha
Hm, I think 160 filled by any of you? I'll probably be back for more if I still have funds for that :)
@Oranitha
Hm, I think 160 filled by any of you? I'll probably be back for more if I still have funds for that :)
@Clavicado Excellent! I've added your order. Best of luck in the fight!
@Clavicado Excellent! I've added your order. Best of luck in the fight!
cL9yafY.gif
Four dragons up for sale on the AH. All are level 7 but three are @ 23562t. One is @ 25062

......... wow and before I could finish typing they sold!
Four dragons up for sale on the AH. All are level 7 but three are @ 23562t. One is @ 25062

......... wow and before I could finish typing they sold!
GNU: Terry Pratchett
IaWAzbD.pngALUZZqg.pngtumblr_inline_nwq2seL90g1r3h1o8_540.pngtumblr_inline_nj6eplzKc21r3h1o8.pngtumblr_inline_nuf0jfLw8D1r3h1o8_540.png
9g0BXbt.gif
Bump, i've just added 3 lvl 8 and i'm off to level more dragons
Bump, i've just added 3 lvl 8 and i'm off to level more dragons
Added three level 7, and one level 10. :)
Added three level 7, and one level 10. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71