Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Tiamat's hatchery! *semi-inactive*
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
@Piratewolfie
My lair is pretty full at the moment so maybe you can keep me pinged for the next nest?
@Piratewolfie
My lair is pretty full at the moment so maybe you can keep me pinged for the next nest?
@Valthan I'm not generally planning to breed them again anytime soon, so if you don't mind it might take months, sure thing! Of course, if there's any dragon to your liking, I can always hold onto it for a few days/weeks. Not a problem ^^
@Valthan I'm not generally planning to breed them again anytime soon, so if you don't mind it might take months, sure thing! Of course, if there's any dragon to your liking, I can always hold onto it for a few days/weeks. Not a problem ^^
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie
Yeah I don't mind waiting for some months. Thank you ^^
@Piratewolfie
Yeah I don't mind waiting for some months. Thank you ^^
@Piratewolfie
Does 50kt for the third one (#18983420) work? They all came out gorgeous!!
@Piratewolfie
Does 50kt for the third one (#18983420) work? They all came out gorgeous!!
@h2ogal10 sure thing! Feel free to send me a CR. :3 And thanks! I'm so happy with them, gosh, they're so pretty! Honestly when I first saw them I was like "no way in HELL am I selling these. Nope. They're mine." Then I realized I can't stuff my lair with babies of that pair, so I should probably sell them as intended. :P
@h2ogal10 sure thing! Feel free to send me a CR. :3 And thanks! I'm so happy with them, gosh, they're so pretty! Honestly when I first saw them I was like "no way in HELL am I selling these. Nope. They're mine." Then I realized I can't stuff my lair with babies of that pair, so I should probably sell them as intended. :P
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie
CR sent! Thank you so much!! He'll be treasured in my lair for a long, long time :P
@Piratewolfie
CR sent! Thank you so much!! He'll be treasured in my lair for a long, long time :P
@h2ogal10 happy to hear! The baby will be so pleased haha :D
@h2ogal10 happy to hear! The baby will be so pleased haha :D
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@adrienne1614 Jade and Finn's babies hatched, but none of them was an imp, I'm afraid. D: How is this even possible, a 5 egg nest and none was an imp. Oh well, I can try again next time! c:
@adrienne1614 Jade and Finn's babies hatched, but none of them was an imp, I'm afraid. D: How is this even possible, a 5 egg nest and none was an imp. Oh well, I can try again next time! c:
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie It's alright, no worries! They're all very beautiful, but I'm not sure that I'm interested in buying a skydancer at the moment.
@Piratewolfie It's alright, no worries! They're all very beautiful, but I'm not sure that I'm interested in buying a skydancer at the moment.
hu72dVR.png
@poscat @jaypaw alas, I hate to say it but Velvet and Agiel really seem to hate me. First they gave me just two eggs, then both hatchies are male and circuit. Neither fitting what you're after, nor what I'm after. I'll try again as soon as they're RTB. Sorry! ;w;
@poscat @jaypaw alas, I hate to say it but Velvet and Agiel really seem to hate me. First they gave me just two eggs, then both hatchies are male and circuit. Neither fitting what you're after, nor what I'm after. I'll try again as soon as they're RTB. Sorry! ;w;
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23