Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Tiamat's hatchery! *semi-inactive*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Piratewolfie May I send a CR for the crystal boy then? :>
@Piratewolfie May I send a CR for the crystal boy then? :>
7az1aeY.gif
talk to me about robots
@Nautica sure, go ahead! Want me to remove you from the list afterward?
@Nautica sure, go ahead! Want me to remove you from the list afterward?
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie Yes, please. Thank you!
@Piratewolfie Yes, please. Thank you!
7az1aeY.gif
talk to me about robots
@Nautica you're welcome! Please enjoy him!
@Nautica you're welcome! Please enjoy him!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
Is the IriShim Imp male? If so I will take them for the 10k.
Is the IriShim Imp male? If so I will take them for the 10k.
@LeonisLelan I'm afraid it's a female, sorry! :( The hatchie that was sold already was a male.
@LeonisLelan I'm afraid it's a female, sorry! :( The hatchie that was sold already was a male.
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
Fair enough. I will remain. I have not been playing as much as I would like. Real life and all. However I would like to remain on the ping list.
Fair enough. I will remain. I have not been playing as much as I would like. Real life and all. However I would like to remain on the ping list.
@Piratewolfie
Sorry for late reply, my life got insanely busy!
Should I go ahead and send the trade?
@Piratewolfie
Sorry for late reply, my life got insanely busy!
Should I go ahead and send the trade?
New pair available! Magma and Elektra!

@Sneakychu my apologies, I must've missed out on your ping, I was out on holidays myself and all!

Either way, I'm out of hatchlings. I'm so sorry! D: If you're still interested, please tell me so I can just put you on the pinglist again (I cleared the list since no one seemed to reply either way)
New pair available! Magma and Elektra!

@Sneakychu my apologies, I must've missed out on your ping, I was out on holidays myself and all!

Either way, I'm out of hatchlings. I'm so sorry! D: If you're still interested, please tell me so I can just put you on the pinglist again (I cleared the list since no one seemed to reply either way)
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@piratewolfie could you add me to the pinglist for your malware pair, for irishim imps??? theyre gorgeous..!!
@piratewolfie could you add me to the pinglist for your malware pair, for irishim imps??? theyre gorgeous..!!
d32NFgh.pngFYtngEy.pngmlHpBMC.pngMesq6uj.png
woVoZAh.png73vKFNE.pngl8NOdbs.png3qzCkO1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23