Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Pareidohatchery] Hiatus :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 378 379
@Azarhy probably will represent some kind of angels again for lack of a better association, since profit wins over style :D
@Azarhy probably will represent some kind of angels again for lack of a better association, since profit wins over style :D
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@NaiveVaporeon, @Malokia, @Kawthar, @LittlestDragon, @Xanox, @MadisonFae The first (sadly, small) clutch of Ki Utsuri babes arrived today! One inherited Glimmer, one has Circuit in a very fortunate color. Their price is based off the AH, but please let me know if it seems too high and we'll work something out! [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17451781] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/174518/17451781_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][size=3][s]"Swapped Kikusui" (officially eligible for registration with [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jYcIYVkuRL8Jan2uzC3UBPnJsGYLFeaye80ESjxkklI/edit#gid=1747246494]Koi Breeders Hub[/url], though her parents and sister are not!) F Spiral Black/Tangerine/Fire (one-off XYY) Piebald/Paint/Circuit 40 KT by CR Adult preview in bio[/s] Sold ^_^[/size][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17451783] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/174518/17451783_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][size=3][s]"Glimmer Koi" F Spiral Coal/Fire/Beige Piebald/Paint/Glimmer 80 KT by CR Adult preview in bio[/s] Sold ^_^[/size][/columns]
@NaiveVaporeon, @Malokia, @Kawthar, @LittlestDragon, @Xanox, @MadisonFae
The first (sadly, small) clutch of Ki Utsuri babes arrived today! One inherited Glimmer, one has Circuit in a very fortunate color. Their price is based off the AH, but please let me know if it seems too high and we'll work something out!

17451781_350.png
"Swapped Kikusui" (officially eligible for registration with Koi Breeders Hub, though her parents and sister are not!)
F Spiral
Black/Tangerine/Fire (one-off XYY)
Piebald/Paint/Circuit
40 KT by CR
Adult preview in bio

Sold ^_^

17451783_350.png
"Glimmer Koi"
F Spiral
Coal/Fire/Beige
Piebald/Paint/Glimmer
80 KT by CR
Adult preview in bio

Sold ^_^
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld
Oooh I really like the glimmer girl! Would you be interested in an item trade for her? (Running super low on treasure atm) c:
@sQld
Oooh I really like the glimmer girl! Would you be interested in an item trade for her? (Running super low on treasure atm) c:
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
@LittlestDragon thank you ^_^
Lol, but your ping came right when I was calculating how much T I need for genes (spoiler: 10x what I have now) :D So I'm interested, but only for the items I really want right now. That would be any Celadon silks, any Bloody wraps, and/or one of cheap accents: Stonewatch Harpy, Fishtivities, Creeping Circuits, Brambled Joker, Abandoned Depths, Little Bolt, or Bark Warrior (they're all under 80K on AH).
Any of this works for you? ;)
@LittlestDragon thank you ^_^
Lol, but your ping came right when I was calculating how much T I need for genes (spoiler: 10x what I have now) :D So I'm interested, but only for the items I really want right now. That would be any Celadon silks, any Bloody wraps, and/or one of cheap accents: Stonewatch Harpy, Fishtivities, Creeping Circuits, Brambled Joker, Abandoned Depths, Little Bolt, or Bark Warrior (they're all under 80K on AH).
Any of this works for you? ;)
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld
Oh! I could do a creeping circuits accent for her c:
@sQld
Oh! I could do a creeping circuits accent for her c:
@LittlestDragon make it Creeping Circuits + 10 KT and we have a deal ^_^
@LittlestDragon make it Creeping Circuits + 10 KT and we have a deal ^_^
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@sGld
Lol, I only have 15k to spend atm, so I'll stay on the pinglist for next time.
@sGld
Lol, I only have 15k to spend atm, so I'll stay on the pinglist for next time.
no
@sQld
I also have a creeping circuits chest if that will up the value a little? c:
@sQld
I also have a creeping circuits chest if that will up the value a little? c:
@LittlestDragon yes it will! (never miss an extra gem hehe) Please send me a message and a CR ;)

@MadisonFae OK! Note that I also have a cheaper version of this pair (Speckled Koi), in Speckle/Paint/Crackle, who will nest this Saturday. I don't think they'll cost more than 20K unless XXX/XXY ;)
@LittlestDragon yes it will! (never miss an extra gem hehe) Please send me a message and a CR ;)

@MadisonFae OK! Note that I also have a cheaper version of this pair (Speckled Koi), in Speckle/Paint/Crackle, who will nest this Saturday. I don't think they'll cost more than 20K unless XXX/XXY ;)
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
Ohhh my goodness that circuit baby girl is gorgeous! Could I offer 30000 in a day or two?
@sQld
Ohhh my goodness that circuit baby girl is gorgeous! Could I offer 30000 in a day or two?
@sQld
l2Wydmd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 378 379