Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Pareidohatchery] Hiatus :3
1 2 ... 245 246 247 248 249 ... 378 379
@sQld
Could I grab the sprockets Ridgie?
@sQld
Could I grab the sprockets Ridgie?
@Raydioactive yes of course! <3 I'll send you a private auction if you don't mind - I've stuck to CRs for a while but PAs seem much more convenient :D Thank you!
@Raydioactive yes of course! <3 I'll send you a private auction if you don't mind - I've stuck to CRs for a while but PAs seem much more convenient :D Thank you!
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld
Can I nab the XXX orca skydancer boy?
@sQld
Can I nab the XXX orca skydancer boy?
OO
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
OOOOOOO
SigAdoptBanner.png
OOOOOOO WvEXipG.png
JvUa9ma.png
bYt72YT.png
@sqld
I think I have all the copper in my lair I can handle for right now (and by "handle" I mean lair space, not preference). Please remove me from the Sprockets ping list!
@sqld
I think I have all the copper in my lair I can handle for right now (and by "handle" I mean lair space, not preference). Please remove me from the Sprockets ping list!
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
@sQld Could you hold the sprockets PC for me? I should have the treasure in about an hour but he's so pretty I'd be afraid of someone else grabbing him by then
@sQld Could you hold the sprockets PC for me? I should have the treasure in about an hour but he's so pretty I'd be afraid of someone else grabbing him by then
LUZk8tY.png
@Ivy25bb you get a PA! @FishCat and you get a PA!
Thank you for buying them <3 If you need to take your time before accepting, it's totally fine.

@Deluxe is there such a thing as too much Copper tho Thanks for letting me know! <3 I'll remove your name now.
@Ivy25bb you get a PA! @FishCat and you get a PA!
Thank you for buying them <3 If you need to take your time before accepting, it's totally fine.

@Deluxe is there such a thing as too much Copper tho Thanks for letting me know! <3 I'll remove your name now.
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld has that orca/copper/metals spiral been claimed? I would love her<3
@sQld has that orca/copper/metals spiral been claimed? I would love her<3
fc_deepearth_geode_by_dogi_crimson-daow5ox.gif1ce1bc1e9114986ec275fb021c7aa188355c53cf.png34316932bb57c2c7edc9cb1bbe68551ac4b3ae90.pngb8edff878b4eedd909b341e3677d8b5130bd24b3.pngd66fdae9e20c2d32b34c3253b9a48d3ec34324e0.pngIF1BdEz.png
81ddcc1d16b265ed29552c98d68cd0190ba15854.png
@Boneless no, she's been waiting for you apparently <3 I'll send a PA for treasure if that's alright with you! I'm so glad she caught your eye ^_^
@Boneless no, she's been waiting for you apparently <3 I'll send a PA for treasure if that's alright with you! I'm so glad she caught your eye ^_^
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@sqld

Could I take home the honeycomb coatl gal for gems? ;0
@sqld

Could I take home the honeycomb coatl gal for gems? ;0
Gejcwcq.png
@Korozo yes of course, I've sent her your way! Thanks for buying the lucky little girl <3
@Korozo yes of course, I've sent her your way! Thanks for buying the lucky little girl <3
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
1 2 ... 245 246 247 248 249 ... 378 379