Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | L.T.O (The Hatchery)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@AyumiNemera
Sending a CR for the lil bean!
@AyumiNemera
Sending a CR for the lil bean!
@RoseofRomania my Touch of Fall pair had two girls!
@RoseofRomania my Touch of Fall pair had two girls!
VXZZmOI.png
^
^
VXZZmOI.png
@LadyLogan
@Prospitian
@Thalasuchus
@Zebeyithra
@Gilann

Cloudy Days had two girls! One looks a lot like the daddy! As usual they're 30k, unless you donated towards this pair! If you did, you have a '1 free hatchling' coupon for my hatchery.
@LadyLogan
@Prospitian
@Thalasuchus
@Zebeyithra
@Gilann

Cloudy Days had two girls! One looks a lot like the daddy! As usual they're 30k, unless you donated towards this pair! If you did, you have a '1 free hatchling' coupon for my hatchery.
VXZZmOI.png
Thanks! I was actually thinking I might use my coupon for a midnight tea or forest nymphs hatchling, if you would be so kind as to ping me for those nests? (I was looking at Chamomile in your nest, he's spectacular!)
Thanks! I was actually thinking I might use my coupon for a midnight tea or forest nymphs hatchling, if you would be so kind as to ping me for those nests? (I was looking at Chamomile in your nest, he's spectacular!)
fKdqWLv.gif
^
^
VXZZmOI.png
oh! alright! and congrats on the hatchlings!
oh! alright! and congrats on the hatchlings!
@Dgcakes Pinging you because my cherub/butterfly/glimmer pair had 5 babies! One of the two butterfly kids is already gone! (you can find them on the first page)
@Dgcakes Pinging you because my cherub/butterfly/glimmer pair had 5 babies! One of the two butterfly kids is already gone! (you can find them on the first page)
VXZZmOI.png
@LadyLogan I'm so sorry! Unless you ping me, I don't get alerts when people comment on a thread! ^^;

I'll definitely put you down on both of their pinglists. you'll be the first to know when their nests hatch!
@LadyLogan I'm so sorry! Unless you ping me, I don't get alerts when people comment on a thread! ^^;

I'll definitely put you down on both of their pinglists. you'll be the first to know when their nests hatch!
VXZZmOI.png
@Woshua
@Grimbone
@Gilann

Hello! Pure Atmosphere had four babies! If you would like to be removed from their pinglist, please tell me, as I don't always keep track of who has bought a baby from a pair or not. (as usual, check the front page for new hatchlings)
@Woshua
@Grimbone
@Gilann

Hello! Pure Atmosphere had four babies! If you would like to be removed from their pinglist, please tell me, as I don't always keep track of who has bought a baby from a pair or not. (as usual, check the front page for new hatchlings)
VXZZmOI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39