Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Little Shop of Dragons Hatchery (closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
@Nekomori

Thank you so much! I adore them. ^^
@Nekomori

Thank you so much! I adore them. ^^
@Nekomori
Thank you! He's perfect :3
@Nekomori
Thank you! He's perfect :3
she/her / +10 fr time
Gen 1 collector
@Nekomori

*walks in singing Little Shop of Horrors*can I please be put on a wait list for

Barudoroi and Cyprine and Manwe and Varda
@Nekomori

*walks in singing Little Shop of Horrors*can I please be put on a wait list for

Barudoroi and Cyprine and Manwe and Varda
I was chescab, now I am ChescaCat.
@chescab Ah! I'm glad you got the refrence :D you're the first person to mention it ^^

And sure thing. I put on the list for both of them. Cyprine is currently sitting on a nest of two eggs and you'll be the second person to know when the nest hatches, And I'm planning on breeding Manwe tonight. You'll be the first to hear about their babies.
@chescab Ah! I'm glad you got the refrence :D you're the first person to mention it ^^

And sure thing. I put on the list for both of them. Cyprine is currently sitting on a nest of two eggs and you'll be the second person to know when the nest hatches, And I'm planning on breeding Manwe tonight. You'll be the first to hear about their babies.
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
@Nekomori
Can I be on your general?
@Nekomori
Can I be on your general?
@Nekomori Can I be put on the pinglist for Valryon / Dreamfyre for a wildclaw male?
@Nekomori Can I be put on the pinglist for Valryon / Dreamfyre for a wildclaw male?
@OkaFloof I added you to their waitlist ^^ I'll send you a message next time they hatch a male wildclaw, though it might take more than one breeding cycle.

@noodlemangos
I added you to the pinglist. Just be aware that you will be pinged a lot! I have more dragons hatching every day, so you will be pinged almost everyday. If you ever want to cancel or further specify your preferences just let me know!
@OkaFloof I added you to their waitlist ^^ I'll send you a message next time they hatch a male wildclaw, though it might take more than one breeding cycle.

@noodlemangos
I added you to the pinglist. Just be aware that you will be pinged a lot! I have more dragons hatching every day, so you will be pinged almost everyday. If you ever want to cancel or further specify your preferences just let me know!
@Nekomori
It's fine! I like looking at babies c: If I wanna be on specifics I'll let you know c:
@Nekomori
It's fine! I like looking at babies c: If I wanna be on specifics I'll let you know c:
@Nekomori

Can I get on the pinglist for Manwe and Varda?
@Nekomori

Can I get on the pinglist for Manwe and Varda?
@Aeriix
Sure thing! I'll send you a message next time they hatch a nest :D
@Aeriix
Sure thing! I'll send you a message next time they hatch a nest :D
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62