Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Little Shop of Dragons Hatchery (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
@Rionach Alright. Let me know if you don't feel that it's a fair price. I'll send you a reminder message he goes unclaimed for a long time, just in case you forget ^^; Otherwise, please take good care of him and don't forget to name him! :D
@Rionach Alright. Let me know if you don't feel that it's a fair price. I'll send you a reminder message he goes unclaimed for a long time, just in case you forget ^^; Otherwise, please take good care of him and don't forget to name him! :D
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
@Nekomori Of course, I checked and its sounds pretty fair to me. He's of an interesting palette and I'm hoping for some curious looking hatchlings once I can obtain him.

But yes, I would appreciate a message in case I fail to claim him in at least a week's time.

I'm more than willing to have you get first pick of any he might sire if you're short on Shadow dragons.
@Nekomori Of course, I checked and its sounds pretty fair to me. He's of an interesting palette and I'm hoping for some curious looking hatchlings once I can obtain him.

But yes, I would appreciate a message in case I fail to claim him in at least a week's time.

I'm more than willing to have you get first pick of any he might sire if you're short on Shadow dragons.
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Rionach I'm really glad you like him and I hope his hatchlings work out for. And thank you for that very generous hatchling offer. Unfortunately I don't think I can accept a hatchling from him anytime in the foreseeable because I have to many breeding pairs right now and I wouldn't want to have to exalt it.

I do, however, try to keep tabs on my hatchlings because I love seeing my dragons' grandchildren. I'm looking forward to seeing the babies you're going to hatch with him ^^
@Rionach I'm really glad you like him and I hope his hatchlings work out for. And thank you for that very generous hatchling offer. Unfortunately I don't think I can accept a hatchling from him anytime in the foreseeable because I have to many breeding pairs right now and I wouldn't want to have to exalt it.

I do, however, try to keep tabs on my hatchlings because I love seeing my dragons' grandchildren. I'm looking forward to seeing the babies you're going to hatch with him ^^
@Nekomori I understand perfectly. With luck, your dragon and a number of others already in my possession will be of great help in starting up my own hatchery.

Then by all means. Hopefully when I get organized enough, your dragon and one of mine will have produced some interesting little ones when you come poking around. I look forward to more amiable exchanges with you.
@Nekomori I understand perfectly. With luck, your dragon and a number of others already in my possession will be of great help in starting up my own hatchery.

Then by all means. Hopefully when I get organized enough, your dragon and one of mine will have produced some interesting little ones when you come poking around. I look forward to more amiable exchanges with you.
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Nekomori
Would you sell dragon number 4 for 20kt? I'm not sure if that sounds like a fair price to you but I'm a bit low on treasure right now and tried to check the AH for a bit of reference. I can always try to gather some more treasure but I reaaally like this guy. :3

He would be a perfect mate for my girl Amazon (last page of my lair if you're interested).
@Nekomori
Would you sell dragon number 4 for 20kt? I'm not sure if that sounds like a fair price to you but I'm a bit low on treasure right now and tried to check the AH for a bit of reference. I can always try to gather some more treasure but I reaaally like this guy. :3

He would be a perfect mate for my girl Amazon (last page of my lair if you're interested).
she/her / +10 fr time
Gen 1 collector
@norvester That's perfect :D I've been trying to home him forever, so I'm really glad you want him! I sent a crossroads. Please take good care of him and don't forget to name him ^^
@norvester That's perfect :D I've been trying to home him forever, so I'm really glad you want him! I sent a crossroads. Please take good care of him and don't forget to name him ^^
@Nekomori

I'd like to offer 10k each for #12 and #15. I think they're absolutely gorgeous! ^^
@Nekomori

I'd like to offer 10k each for #12 and #15. I think they're absolutely gorgeous! ^^
@Lionne
Sure thing! I sent a crossroads. Please take good care of them and don't forget to name them!
@Lionne
Sure thing! I sent a crossroads. Please take good care of them and don't forget to name them!
@Nekomori

I will definitely name them and take good care of them.

I'm sorry. It seems I had the numbers wrong. I actually meant the Crimson Iri/Face/Gem Imperial male hatchling. I thought he was number 15. Now his number is 13. >.<
@Nekomori

I will definitely name them and take good care of them.

I'm sorry. It seems I had the numbers wrong. I actually meant the Crimson Iri/Face/Gem Imperial male hatchling. I thought he was number 15. Now his number is 13. >.<
Ah, he was 14 ^^ No worries. Give me a moment and I'll correct this
Ah, he was 14 ^^ No worries. Give me a moment and I'll correct this
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62