Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Little Shop of Dragons Hatchery (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
@Nekomori could I purchase number 12, the glimmer snapper, in gems??
MreCscM.png

20 He/They
MreCscM.png

20 He/They
@Gokueater Sure thing ^^ I'm glad you like her! I sent a crossroads. Please take good care of her and don't forget to name her :D
@Gokueater Sure thing ^^ I'm glad you like her! I sent a crossroads. Please take good care of her and don't forget to name her :D
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
@Nekomori Is 16 still for sale? I'd love to get her if so!
@Nekomori Is 16 still for sale? I'd love to get her if so!
@Madeon Sure thing ^^ Just give me the price in gems or treasure that you feel she is worth, and I'll send her over :D
@Madeon Sure thing ^^ Just give me the price in gems or treasure that you feel she is worth, and I'll send her over :D
@Nekomori Would 25k be good? :)
@Nekomori Would 25k be good? :)
@Madeon Perfect ^^ I sent a crossroads. Please take good care of her and don't forget to name her! :D
@Madeon Perfect ^^ I sent a crossroads. Please take good care of her and don't forget to name her! :D
@Nekomori I'm interested in number 22 but I have no room right now. I have hatchlings and week old dragons for sale/trade.

Shall we talk terms?
@Nekomori I'm interested in number 22 but I have no room right now. I have hatchlings and week old dragons for sale/trade.

Shall we talk terms?
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Rionach I'm glad you like him ^^ I can't really take in more dragons right now, but I don't mind holding him until you have room. Just let me know a price you want to pay for him in gems or treasure and I'll mark it down. You can message me and take him when you have room, or I can set up a crossroads and you can accept it when you can.
@Rionach I'm glad you like him ^^ I can't really take in more dragons right now, but I don't mind holding him until you have room. Just let me know a price you want to pay for him in gems or treasure and I'll mark it down. You can message me and take him when you have room, or I can set up a crossroads and you can accept it when you can.
@Nekomori Ah, okay. With luck I'll have the room I need in the coming week. Otherwise, go ahead and set up the CR and I'll go with what you offer.
@Nekomori Ah, okay. With luck I'll have the room I need in the coming week. Otherwise, go ahead and set up the CR and I'll go with what you offer.
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62