Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Little Shop of Dragons Hatchery (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
@Scrubtimus I'm so glad you like her! I sent a crossroads :D Please take good care of her and don't forget to name her ^_^
@Scrubtimus I'm so glad you like her! I sent a crossroads :D Please take good care of her and don't forget to name her ^_^
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
@Oblivyon Alright ^_^ I added you to a general pinglist, which means you'll get pinged a lot! If you ever want to change your preferences or no longer want pings, just let me know!
@Oblivyon Alright ^_^ I added you to a general pinglist, which means you'll get pinged a lot! If you ever want to change your preferences or no longer want pings, just let me know!
@Nekomori

Would you mind adding me to the waitlist for the Chaparral / Esmeraude pair? I'm particularly interested in an Iridescent/Facet/Spines baby, but I'd love to see what pops up. C:
@Nekomori

Would you mind adding me to the waitlist for the Chaparral / Esmeraude pair? I'm particularly interested in an Iridescent/Facet/Spines baby, but I'd love to see what pops up. C:
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@abucketofcats Alright ^_^ I added you to the list. I'll send you a PM when they hatch their next nest. I hope they hatch the baby you're looking for!
@abucketofcats Alright ^_^ I added you to the list. I'll send you a PM when they hatch their next nest. I hope they hatch the baby you're looking for!
@Nekomori

Thank you! I'm excited to see their hatchlings! :D
@Nekomori

Thank you! I'm excited to see their hatchlings! :D
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@Nekomori Can I be added to the wait list for Saphir/Reci? :)
@Nekomori Can I be added to the wait list for Saphir/Reci? :)
tumblr_omqp6sVOMv1u9ymyzo2_100.png
@pisces1331 Done :D I'll be sure to send you a message next time they hatch a nest ^^
@pisces1331 Done :D I'll be sure to send you a message next time they hatch a nest ^^
@Nekomori Could I be put on a ping list or wait list for your 2 X/Y/X white coatl pairs
@Nekomori Could I be put on a ping list or wait list for your 2 X/Y/X white coatl pairs
13267738.png 2vSEaxo.jpg 13267737.png
@SassyCowgirl Done ^^ I'll send you a message next time they hatch nests!
@SassyCowgirl Done ^^ I'll send you a message next time they hatch nests!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62