Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | E X O D U S • Hatchery [Pause]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 87 88
@Achillcs

I am weak to sparkly things 8'D I sent you a CR for a pretty Wildclaw boy <3 sent it for what he's priced at in here, since it was a little less than what he's priced at on the AH uwu hope that's okay!
@Achillcs

I am weak to sparkly things 8'D I sent you a CR for a pretty Wildclaw boy <3 sent it for what he's priced at in here, since it was a little less than what he's priced at on the AH uwu hope that's okay!
1original_by_bramblebees-dc1lysb.gifb46ca3f4e296905d87923ec035a036201_by_bramblebees-dc1lys8.gif
@Achillcs

Not to be a bother, but I think you might've missed my first ping to be added to the XOXO pair for a Coatl hatchling since I'm still not in the post ;; Also, if you ever need a Lightning nest in future I'm always open! :D
@Achillcs

Not to be a bother, but I think you might've missed my first ping to be added to the XOXO pair for a Coatl hatchling since I'm still not in the post ;; Also, if you ever need a Lightning nest in future I'm always open! :D
3PxlXSK.png
@CrossHound Hello! That's more than okay! We prefer if people contact us here since they are cheaper here and it's nice to get a little message together with your hatchling! I will hurry up and accept it!

@RayAnneliese Oh ****, I completely forgot that! I will add you at this moment I'm so sorry for making you wait like this! The same comes to you if you need a light nest!
@CrossHound Hello! That's more than okay! We prefer if people contact us here since they are cheaper here and it's nice to get a little message together with your hatchling! I will hurry up and accept it!

@RayAnneliese Oh ****, I completely forgot that! I will add you at this moment I'm so sorry for making you wait like this! The same comes to you if you need a light nest!
wH3Gfbv.png
Zdg4rzA.png
Codbgix.png
VsMVDpI.png
@Sucrose
@CrossHound
@DeerLu

I've added a few more breeding cards! Check them out if you're interested :)
@Sucrose
@CrossHound
@DeerLu

I've added a few more breeding cards! Check them out if you're interested :)
V9BGaTz.png
@Dyodoreu

@Achillcs

Friendly bump of support.

I'm planning on making a treasure gene association and I'm wondering if you guys would like to be on the ping list for associated hatcheries? Hatcheries with a certain percentage of treasure gene pairs would be allowed to advertise in group, there would be a ping list of people interested in certain combos, raffles for associated hatchery owners, etc. It's still in the early stages and I'm saving up for a raffle to kick everything off. I'll probably stop back some time to pick up a hatchling so I can level it as a big prize.

@Dyodoreu

@Achillcs

Friendly bump of support.

I'm planning on making a treasure gene association and I'm wondering if you guys would like to be on the ping list for associated hatcheries? Hatcheries with a certain percentage of treasure gene pairs would be allowed to advertise in group, there would be a ping list of people interested in certain combos, raffles for associated hatchery owners, etc. It's still in the early stages and I'm saving up for a raffle to kick everything off. I'll probably stop back some time to pick up a hatchling so I can level it as a big prize.

tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko5_100.png Please pardon any typos/spelling mistakes.
I may have a cat on my arm.
@Filbert

Thank you so much for the friendly bump!

And that sounds amazing! We would love to be a part of your new association if you would like to have us! Just tell us if you need help with anything, we would gladly help out with prizes and such! :)
@Filbert

Thank you so much for the friendly bump!

And that sounds amazing! We would love to be a part of your new association if you would like to have us! Just tell us if you need help with anything, we would gladly help out with prizes and such! :)
wH3Gfbv.png
Zdg4rzA.png
Codbgix.png
VsMVDpI.png
@Achillcs

Eeeee thank you <3 he's such a pretty bab ;u;
@Achillcs

Eeeee thank you <3 he's such a pretty bab ;u;
1original_by_bramblebees-dc1lysb.gifb46ca3f4e296905d87923ec035a036201_by_bramblebees-dc1lys8.gif
Bump!
Bump!
wH3Gfbv.png
Zdg4rzA.png
Codbgix.png
VsMVDpI.png
@Achillcs EDIT: Nevermind! I just got the money from AH sales. Sending a CR now :D
@Achillcs EDIT: Nevermind! I just got the money from AH sales. Sending a CR now :D
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/IOs9FXq.png[/img][/center]
IOs9FXq.png
V9BGaTz.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 87 88