Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | E X O D U S • Hatchery [Pause]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88
@Dyodoreu @Achillcs

Could I be put on both universal pinglists? ;u; I apparently can't help myself when it comes to Kpop themed hatcheries LOL and your pairs are lovely <3
@Dyodoreu @Achillcs

Could I be put on both universal pinglists? ;u; I apparently can't help myself when it comes to Kpop themed hatcheries LOL and your pairs are lovely <3
1original_by_bramblebees-dc1lysb.gifb46ca3f4e296905d87923ec035a036201_by_bramblebees-dc1lys8.gif
@CrossHound Of course you can! And I'm with you on that one! From time to time I have a hard time tracking down all the ping lists I'm on haha. Thank you <3 That's very nice of you!
@CrossHound Of course you can! And I'm with you on that one! From time to time I have a hard time tracking down all the ping lists I'm on haha. Thank you <3 That's very nice of you!
wH3Gfbv.png
Zdg4rzA.png
Codbgix.png
VsMVDpI.png
@CrossHound
I've added you! :D
@CrossHound
I've added you! :D
V9BGaTz.png
@Dyodoreu @Achillcs

It'd be great if I could be added to the Universal Pinglists too.
K-pop kinda hits a cord with me. >_>
@Dyodoreu @Achillcs

It'd be great if I could be added to the Universal Pinglists too.
K-pop kinda hits a cord with me. >_>
DVr1T7u.gifbUmF9X7.pngWCVwANe.gif
@DeerLu
Of course! I've added you! :)
@DeerLu
Of course! I've added you! :)
V9BGaTz.png
@Dyodoreu

Oh gosh, that little Blood/Crimson/Gold boy is gorgeous <3 I'll send you a CR for him uwu
@Dyodoreu

Oh gosh, that little Blood/Crimson/Gold boy is gorgeous <3 I'll send you a CR for him uwu
1original_by_bramblebees-dc1lysb.gifb46ca3f4e296905d87923ec035a036201_by_bramblebees-dc1lys8.gif
@CrossHound
Thank you for buying and taking him into your home!
@CrossHound
Thank you for buying and taking him into your home!
V9BGaTz.png
@Dyodoreu

No problem <3
@Dyodoreu

No problem <3
Bump!
Bump!
XnpR6dC.pngpE9XtJL.png
@Dyodoreu @Achillics

When I get my hatchery opened officially, I'd love to be affiliates! Beautiful hatchery!
@Dyodoreu @Achillics

When I get my hatchery opened officially, I'd love to be affiliates! Beautiful hatchery!
KxEIwTR.gif
C R E E P S H O W
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

she/her, 21+, cst
tumblr_lm6ovviidy1qfoi4t.gifp r o f i l e
tumblr_lm6ovviidy1qfoi4t.gif l a i r
tumblr_lm6ovviidy1qfoi4t.gif h a t c h e r y
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88