Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Closed]jashy's Chosen Dergs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[b]UNTIL I IMPROVE MY BREEDING DRAGONS, THIS SHOP WILL BE CLOSED![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23387509] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233876/23387509_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]You see a female Wildclaw seeming to glare at anyone passing by. "A customer." She says and softens her gaze. "I am from Seitou's Clan and we are offering some of our dragons as indentured servants. I am Scourge and am the shop keeper. At least for now." Scourge leads you inside. "They are all healthy and I can assure you." Sh says. "It's your job to train them, but I couldn't stand leaving them helpless. This world is full of dangers and only the Shade would leave dragons helpless to the world. So I taught them how to defend themselves in any given situation." Scourge stops in front of the nearest dragon. "Seitou has now opened a nest for rentals." Scourge continues. Scourge sits down in the tent, turns to look at the entrance, and says, "I am here to answer any questions you may have."[/i] I sell the dragons from both this shop and the AH. All dragons will be sold at 15,000 treasure until they are adults at which point the lowest price will be 18,000 treasure. Feel free to haggle, especially if I accidentally overpriced a dragon or two. There are discounts: Plague Flight: 10,000 treasure for hatchlings and minus 10,000 treasure for dragons priced 18,000 treasure or higher. Dominant Flight (aka which Flight won dominance) : 13,000 treasure for hatchlings and minus 5,000 treasure from dragons priced 18,000 Treasure or higher. Oh, and payment will be via Crossroads. [i]Currently Selling [/i] N/A
UNTIL I IMPROVE MY BREEDING DRAGONS, THIS SHOP WILL BE CLOSED!

23387509_350.png

You see a female Wildclaw seeming to glare at anyone passing by.

"A customer." She says and softens her gaze. "I am from Seitou's Clan and we are offering some of our dragons as indentured servants. I am Scourge and am the shop keeper. At least for now."

Scourge leads you inside.

"They are all healthy and I can assure you." Sh says. "It's your job to train them, but I couldn't stand leaving them helpless. This world is full of dangers and only the Shade would leave dragons helpless to the world. So I taught them how to defend themselves in any given situation."

Scourge stops in front of the nearest dragon.

"Seitou has now opened a nest for rentals." Scourge continues.

Scourge sits down in the tent, turns to look at the entrance, and says, "I am here to answer any questions you may have."

I sell the dragons from both this shop and the AH.

All dragons will be sold at 15,000 treasure until they are adults at which point the lowest price will be 18,000 treasure.

Feel free to haggle, especially if I accidentally overpriced a dragon or two.

There are discounts:

Plague Flight: 10,000 treasure for hatchlings and minus 10,000 treasure for dragons priced 18,000 treasure or higher.

Dominant Flight (aka which Flight won dominance) : 13,000 treasure for hatchlings and minus 5,000 treasure from dragons priced 18,000 Treasure or higher.

Oh, and payment will be via Crossroads.

Currently Selling
N/A
b1FnW9e.jpg
AFFILIATES [URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1571038][IMG]http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u389/happylessvampire/Phantom%20Sig3_zpsbpxbnnqq.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [url= http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2506317#post_34830996][img] https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-PnKUNG2-GZ8/W3Ufa_CVyrI/AAAAAAAAFwk/s5MNiJ_wia49tTzOx8NWOaLKRAaDIjt5wCJoC/w457-h100-rw/Dream.gif[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2636668/1#post_2636668][img]http://i.imgur.com/OIcOFgP.png[/img][/url] If you have an art or dragon shop/hatchery and wish to become an affiliate you can contact me by ping or private message and ask.
AFFILIATES

Phantom%20Sig3_zpsbpxbnnqq.jpg
Dream.gif
OIcOFgP.png

If you have an art or dragon shop/hatchery and wish to become an affiliate you can contact me by ping or private message and ask.
b1FnW9e.jpg
@Jashykins Hiya! I'm here to give you a bump and also talk to you more about Vergere's lore. Except I don't know what I want :o
@Jashykins Hiya! I'm here to give you a bump and also talk to you more about Vergere's lore. Except I don't know what I want :o
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
b1FnW9e.jpg
@Jashykins I'm not all that familiar with Star Wars unfortunately D: but her character sounds interesting, so maybe her lore could follow some of her namesakes story?
Maybe somewhere in between.
@Jashykins I'm not all that familiar with Star Wars unfortunately D: but her character sounds interesting, so maybe her lore could follow some of her namesakes story?
Maybe somewhere in between.
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons

Her character was only mentioned in the novels so...yeah...

I'll be giving this info chronologically as I forget in what order the books she was in were published.

In Star Wars she is first Jedi Knight (a bird-like looking species called a Fosh) and is later a captive of the Yuuzhan Vong (a technology hating/pain-loving species) where she meets Jacen Solo. She seems to be showing the boy a more complicated view of the Force (with there being no dark or light side with people just saying there are side so they have something to blame). Later it is revealed she was a Sith Lord.

I like to forget the last part since I adore the more ambiguous nature of the Force. But I'll keep that part if you want.

It's been awhile since I read the books involving her so...yeahXD

I can do something in between. Maybe instead of the Dark Side of the Force, something to do with the Shade?

I want to state beforehand that I don't tend to look at the lore of any derg's parents that I buy when I write lore, and I don't mind it when people do the same, but here are some facts about her parents:

Jademoon is Head of the Intelligent Department. He's usually thought to be stuck up though he believes there are infinite numbers of different types of intelligences.

Jash is Head of the Assassins Department. She was originally from the Light Flight and uses her eye colors to better complete missions.

Edit: I will start working on it soon n.n
@Kururin

Her character was only mentioned in the novels so...yeah...

I'll be giving this info chronologically as I forget in what order the books she was in were published.

In Star Wars she is first Jedi Knight (a bird-like looking species called a Fosh) and is later a captive of the Yuuzhan Vong (a technology hating/pain-loving species) where she meets Jacen Solo. She seems to be showing the boy a more complicated view of the Force (with there being no dark or light side with people just saying there are side so they have something to blame). Later it is revealed she was a Sith Lord.

I like to forget the last part since I adore the more ambiguous nature of the Force. But I'll keep that part if you want.

It's been awhile since I read the books involving her so...yeahXD

I can do something in between. Maybe instead of the Dark Side of the Force, something to do with the Shade?

I want to state beforehand that I don't tend to look at the lore of any derg's parents that I buy when I write lore, and I don't mind it when people do the same, but here are some facts about her parents:

Jademoon is Head of the Intelligent Department. He's usually thought to be stuck up though he believes there are infinite numbers of different types of intelligences.

Jash is Head of the Assassins Department. She was originally from the Light Flight and uses her eye colors to better complete missions.

Edit: I will start working on it soon n.n
b1FnW9e.jpg
@Jashykins I don't know what a Sith lord is D: Or the Shade.

I kind of like that she says there is no dark or light side, but people just say there is to lay blame. I'm all about depicting 'villains' as the misunderstood good guys :P Idk why, I suppose I just like the idea of writing the story from their vantage point while they're still doing evil things.

Either way, based on the name and where it's coming from I think I will be happy with whatever you come up with ^^
@Jashykins I don't know what a Sith lord is D: Or the Shade.

I kind of like that she says there is no dark or light side, but people just say there is to lay blame. I'm all about depicting 'villains' as the misunderstood good guys :P Idk why, I suppose I just like the idea of writing the story from their vantage point while they're still doing evil things.

Either way, based on the name and where it's coming from I think I will be happy with whatever you come up with ^^
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons

In Flight Rising the Shade is the big bad. HERE is the Wiki entry on it.

Sith Lords are like Darth Vader. I am one of the few that am unimpressed by himXD
@Kururin

In Flight Rising the Shade is the big bad. HERE is the Wiki entry on it.

Sith Lords are like Darth Vader. I am one of the few that am unimpressed by himXD
b1FnW9e.jpg
@Jashykins Ahh that's right. I thought that was the case for the Sith Lords. I think it would be neat for her lore to involve the Shade then!
@Jashykins Ahh that's right. I thought that was the case for the Sith Lords. I think it would be neat for her lore to involve the Shade then!
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons

Already have it written up but with the go ahead about things being in the middle I'll update it n.n

There are some villains that people seem drawn to defend. Walter White (Breaking Bad) even when in the finale he admitted he made meth for himself only.

Loki is also popular. For me he has so much charm I just want to see what he'll pull nextXD

Plus both are complicated so that they're not just villains, but people too.
@Kururin

Already have it written up but with the go ahead about things being in the middle I'll update it n.n

There are some villains that people seem drawn to defend. Walter White (Breaking Bad) even when in the finale he admitted he made meth for himself only.

Loki is also popular. For me he has so much charm I just want to see what he'll pull nextXD

Plus both are complicated so that they're not just villains, but people too.
b1FnW9e.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7