Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Ice Frost Hatchery
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
@DeadlyFang

Hi there, I just wanted to let you know that I purchased 'Prancer'! She's such a pretty little Imp! ;o; ♥
@DeadlyFang

Hi there, I just wanted to let you know that I purchased 'Prancer'! She's such a pretty little Imp! ;o; ♥
............................ 77188789.png
Twitch
Twitter
Breeding Projects
Goals & Wishes
79555124.png
@Aisuruu
I'm glad she found a good home!
@Aisuruu
6jinxGw.gifYhZESmf.pngGEiGsqG.pngylmCoHN.pngrmCl6LF.pngCcnk6GC.gif
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/52a1c0285af65cb601c725de2e89956f/tumblr_osdujoORmq1w65ueio8_250.png[/img][/center]
tumblr_osdujoORmq1w65ueio8_250.png
subdischub_100_by_stinyzilla-dc4oppr.pngtumblr_osdvx84WmL1w65ueio9_r1_100.pngtumblr_osdvyq5LWV1w65ueio1_250.pngtumblr_osdvx84WmL1w65ueio2_100.gif
@DeadlyFang friendly bump, just wanted to let you know that I bought Winter, and found her a cute mate already! Ice poitox is lovely ^-^
@DeadlyFang friendly bump, just wanted to let you know that I bought Winter, and found her a cute mate already! Ice poitox is lovely ^-^
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@raiccoon
@raiccoon
@DeadlyFang
Hi! I was just wondering if you were planing on breeding your Oreiades pair anytime soon?
@DeadlyFang
Hi! I was just wondering if you were planing on breeding your Oreiades pair anytime soon?

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Cheshly
I actually have some hatched right now! I was planning on posting them later tonight ^.^
@Cheshly
I actually have some hatched right now! I was planning on posting them later tonight ^.^
@DeadlyFang
Wow! What were the odds. I added myself to the pinglist for when you post them. I have my eyes set on #39097590.
@DeadlyFang
Wow! What were the odds. I added myself to the pinglist for when you post them. I have my eyes set on #39097590.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Cheshly
I usually charge 40kt for them if you'd like me to set up a CR? Saves me some coding lol.
@Cheshly
I usually charge 40kt for them if you'd like me to set up a CR? Saves me some coding lol.
@DeadlyFang
Sounds like a plan to me!
@DeadlyFang
Sounds like a plan to me!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78