Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | PWYC::Empty Right Now!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
[img]http://56.media.tumblr.com/ba8814b6efed49ff302789e5f71650aa/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_1280.png[/img] [i]Extra, Extra, Read All About It:[/i] Nothing! [img]http://56.media.tumblr.com/ba8814b6efed49ff302789e5f71650aa/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_1280.png[/img] I breed my dragons constantly for exalteés, but I only like pretties in my offspring lists, so I'll toss them up here for a bit while they're still too young to do much. Sometimes I'll also breed dragons with brand new treasure genes here. [quote=Notes & Rules]::This is a pay what you can! So offer whatever you think is reasonable within your wallet. ::If you're offering on a dragon, please post both what you can pay, and what you would like the dragon to be named. I'll name them before sending them to you! ::If you can't think of a name, I'll give them a name and IOU a renaming scroll if you'd like. ::I get a lot of questions about what I expect price-wise for these guys, so: [size=1][color=transparent].[/color][/size] Normally when brand new treasure genes come out these are requested for anywhere between 30-60K; old news dragons that are just pretty normally get requested at about 22K~. @ the end of the day though as long as they go for more than the average exalt price for level 7 (11.5K) I don't really mind! [/quote] I don't have any set pairs, so I can definitely keep an eye out for any specific combos or colours if you ask! I have a lair companion sheet with a breeding workshop, so it's only three clicks of effort for me to preview and screenshot any breeding preview for you. No need to be shy! [img]http://56.media.tumblr.com/ba8814b6efed49ff302789e5f71650aa/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_1280.png[/img] Dragon List Format:: [columns]Adult scyed preview image, linked to dragon bio [nextcol]!!Special notes ::Flight/Sex/Species ::Primary Colour/Secondary/Tertiary ::Primary Gene/Secondary/Tertiary ::Age (Auto-updating avatar image goes here)[/columns] Here are the hatchlings that I have available right now! If they have become adults, they are only available if they are level one or if the News section above says otherwise. ...nothing [img]http://56.media.tumblr.com/ba8814b6efed49ff302789e5f71650aa/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_1280.png[/img]
tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_1280.png

Extra, Extra, Read All About It: Nothing!

I breed my dragons constantly for exalteés, but I only like pretties in my offspring lists, so I'll toss them up here for a bit while they're still too young to do much.
Sometimes I'll also breed dragons with brand new treasure genes here.

Notes & Rules wrote:
::This is a pay what you can! So offer whatever you think is reasonable within your wallet.
::If you're offering on a dragon, please post both what you can pay, and what you would like the dragon to be named. I'll name them before sending them to you!

::If you can't think of a name, I'll give them a name and IOU a renaming scroll if you'd like.

::I get a lot of questions about what I expect price-wise for these guys, so:
Normally when brand new treasure genes come out these are requested for anywhere between 30-60K; old news dragons that are just pretty normally get requested at about 22K~. @ the end of the day though as long as they go for more than the average exalt price for level 7 (11.5K) I don't really mind!

I don't have any set pairs, so I can definitely keep an eye out for any specific combos or colours if you ask! I have a lair companion sheet with a breeding workshop, so it's only three clicks of effort for me to preview and screenshot any breeding preview for you.
No need to be shy!

Dragon List Format::
Adult scyed preview image, linked to dragon bio !!Special notes

::Flight/Sex/Species

::Primary Colour/Secondary/Tertiary

::Primary Gene/Secondary/Tertiary

::Age
(Auto-updating avatar image goes here)

Here are the hatchlings that I have available right now! If they have become adults, they are only available if they are level one or if the News section above says otherwise.

...nothing

22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
@nurylon Hi! I'm interested and would be happy to pay 150k or maybe higher depending on what genes/breeds come up.
@nurylon Hi! I'm interested and would be happy to pay 150k or maybe higher depending on what genes/breeds come up.
Owner of Aurorae Hatchery
HjJ85za.png
@Itarille Alright cool, thank you! :D I'll give you a ping when their nest hatches.
@Itarille Alright cool, thank you! :D I'll give you a ping when their nest hatches.
...oh, right. I forgot: I also have this poop. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=83735&tab=dragon&did=15863946][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/158640/15863946.png[/img][/url] He's piebald shimmer and a kind of weird spiral but I guess I should toss him here in case someone wants him to start breeding piebald gene.
...oh, right. I forgot:
I also have this poop.
15863946.png
He's piebald shimmer and a kind of weird spiral but I guess I should toss him here in case someone wants him to start breeding piebald gene.
Alright, nest has hatched!
@Itarille Boop!

Pinging species specific pinglists from the Koi Spreadsheet! Link provided in case you want to add yourself, or changed your mind.

Skydancers pinglist: @kaorusquee, @Cytosine, @ Crescental
Imperials pinglist: @DalphiaRose, @musicfan4, @RandomPurple, @ Siaur, @kaorusquee, @Cytosine, @ Skelletra, @ Crescental, @ Nydra

Did my best to space out @ from duplicate pings so that no one got pinged twice!
Alright, nest has hatched!
@Itarille Boop!

Pinging species specific pinglists from the Koi Spreadsheet! Link provided in case you want to add yourself, or changed your mind.

Skydancers pinglist: @kaorusquee, @Cytosine, @ Crescental
Imperials pinglist: @DalphiaRose, @musicfan4, @RandomPurple, @ Siaur, @kaorusquee, @Cytosine, @ Skelletra, @ Crescental, @ Nydra

Did my best to space out @ from duplicate pings so that no one got pinged twice!
Added adult preview links. Woops.
Added adult preview links. Woops.
Up!
Up!
@nurylon ah sorry im going to have to pass on them! Hope you can find them a good home. :)
@nurylon ah sorry im going to have to pass on them! Hope you can find them a good home. :)
Owner of Aurorae Hatchery
HjJ85za.png
Aww, sorry they weren't what you would have liked >: thank you for letting me know!
Aww, sorry they weren't what you would have liked >: thank you for letting me know!
Up!
Up!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22