Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Koi Dragon Breeders
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 56 57
@doyoulikedragons

To answer your first question, yes I love dragons! ;]

Secondly, you are right that they are just examples. I randomly picked terts, copy and pasted that URL and tried to include all of them. I think I just kind of forgot about Glimmer, as it isn't a gene I have currently, and I just forgot to include it. XD

I need to add more variations, but I have been just SWAMPED with school and now I am sick. ha I'll make sure to include Glimmer in future examples.
@doyoulikedragons

To answer your first question, yes I love dragons! ;]

Secondly, you are right that they are just examples. I randomly picked terts, copy and pasted that URL and tried to include all of them. I think I just kind of forgot about Glimmer, as it isn't a gene I have currently, and I just forgot to include it. XD

I need to add more variations, but I have been just SWAMPED with school and now I am sick. ha I'll make sure to include Glimmer in future examples.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@DalphiaRose

Thanks so much! I don't think glimmer necessarily needs to be added to the examples, but it might be a good idea to include a sentence at the top of the examples that just says something like 'tertiary genes for each examples are just that- examples. any of the terts listed above is acceptable in the preferred colours'.

It'd be helpful for or worriers like me who tend to assume we're doing things wrong ^^;

@DalphiaRose

Thanks so much! I don't think glimmer necessarily needs to be added to the examples, but it might be a good idea to include a sentence at the top of the examples that just says something like 'tertiary genes for each examples are just that- examples. any of the terts listed above is acceptable in the preferred colours'.

It'd be helpful for or worriers like me who tend to assume we're doing things wrong ^^;

tumblr_pffhf48GMc1ul0mwvo1_250.pngtumblr_pffh4gIQI11ul0mwvo1_250.png
@DalphiaRose

Oh! One more question - for specific dragons to be registered on the spreadsheet's 'Koi Dragons' page, do they have to be the preferred colours?
@DalphiaRose

Oh! One more question - for specific dragons to be registered on the spreadsheet's 'Koi Dragons' page, do they have to be the preferred colours?
@doyoulikedragons

Yeah, I need to add that to the FAQ at least. Thanks for bringing it up! :D

It's ok! The whole reason why I am not in any other hubs was because I worried and was confused and didn't ask questions. XD I'd hate for someone to have that type of feeling for this hub!

They should fit the ranges, but not necessarily have the preferred colors. So if you have a Crimson - Crimson - Ice, that would fit in Kohaku and could be registered. But, if it was Crimson - Blue - Ice, it wouldn't fit. That just applies to the individual dragons.

Now, if you had a pair that had Crimson - Chocolate - White and Crimson - Crimson - Ice, that PAIR could be registered in the Pairs page, and the XXY could be in the Dragons, but the Chocolate one couldn't be in the Dragons page.

The preferred colors are just for those hard-core breeders that want an extra goal to accomplish. I actually love Crimson more than Red or Tomato, but that is my preference. :D
@doyoulikedragons

Yeah, I need to add that to the FAQ at least. Thanks for bringing it up! :D

It's ok! The whole reason why I am not in any other hubs was because I worried and was confused and didn't ask questions. XD I'd hate for someone to have that type of feeling for this hub!

They should fit the ranges, but not necessarily have the preferred colors. So if you have a Crimson - Crimson - Ice, that would fit in Kohaku and could be registered. But, if it was Crimson - Blue - Ice, it wouldn't fit. That just applies to the individual dragons.

Now, if you had a pair that had Crimson - Chocolate - White and Crimson - Crimson - Ice, that PAIR could be registered in the Pairs page, and the XXY could be in the Dragons, but the Chocolate one couldn't be in the Dragons page.

The preferred colors are just for those hard-core breeders that want an extra goal to accomplish. I actually love Crimson more than Red or Tomato, but that is my preference. :D
@Thalassophobia, @Anabanana, @ArmoredAvenger, @Crescental, @Cytosine, @Dendaaris, @Fawntastic, @Grumbelle, @Ithilim, @kaorusquee, @Mombot3000, @musicfan4, @NightfuryDeath, @Novadragon, @Nurylon, @Chills, @Nydra, @PebbledFox, @Raaxon, @Rabbit, @RandomPurple, @Ravaen, @ShadesofCyan, @Siaur, @Skelletra @Squirrelflight @Watercolour @Xythus @Ysera @Skelletra @Crescental @OverlordFreya @Egg @GoldenFlight @GodricNorthman @cactass @Tessablue @Condemned @Twomix @Juni @AlexiaSkye @BaffledBorealis @doyoulikedragons

Hey all!

I've been attempting to smooth out the variations, to remove "swapped" duplicates, and I am sure at least one person is not going to like my edits. However, I needed to change some things to keep things consistent and easier for people to figure out.

I would highly suggest going and looking at the spread sheet to see if your dragon's variation changed. If you have specific questions, please message me privately so that I can keep track of who asked what and who I haven't answered yet.

I am really sorry about this possible inconvenience, and hope you all don't completely despise me after this. D:
@Thalassophobia, @Anabanana, @ArmoredAvenger, @Crescental, @Cytosine, @Dendaaris, @Fawntastic, @Grumbelle, @Ithilim, @kaorusquee, @Mombot3000, @musicfan4, @NightfuryDeath, @Novadragon, @Nurylon, @Chills, @Nydra, @PebbledFox, @Raaxon, @Rabbit, @RandomPurple, @Ravaen, @ShadesofCyan, @Siaur, @Skelletra @Squirrelflight @Watercolour @Xythus @Ysera @Skelletra @Crescental @OverlordFreya @Egg @GoldenFlight @GodricNorthman @cactass @Tessablue @Condemned @Twomix @Juni @AlexiaSkye @BaffledBorealis @doyoulikedragons

Hey all!

I've been attempting to smooth out the variations, to remove "swapped" duplicates, and I am sure at least one person is not going to like my edits. However, I needed to change some things to keep things consistent and easier for people to figure out.

I would highly suggest going and looking at the spread sheet to see if your dragon's variation changed. If you have specific questions, please message me privately so that I can keep track of who asked what and who I haven't answered yet.

I am really sorry about this possible inconvenience, and hope you all don't completely despise me after this. D:
@DalphiaRose I had different plans for these originally... hence the circuit and me bein too broke to change it any time soon. But.... after I saw your little banner thing, and checked out your post, I went koi on this pair! xD But I'm not sure where they fit/what kind they are. Looking at your sheet, would they just be solid? I'm easily confused. :/ I so love your whole set up though! :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=65610] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/657/65610_350.png[/img] [/url] Tangerine - Sunshine - Banana [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3665473] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/36655/3665473_350.png[/img] [/url] Tangerine - Orange - Sunshine Thank you so much for all your hard work. It all looks amazing. :o
@DalphiaRose
I had different plans for these originally... hence the circuit and me bein too broke to change it any time soon. But.... after I saw your little banner thing, and checked out your post, I went koi on this pair! xD But I'm not sure where they fit/what kind they are. Looking at your sheet, would they just be solid? I'm easily confused. :/ I so love your whole set up though! :D

65610_350.png
Tangerine - Sunshine - Banana

3665473_350.png
Tangerine - Orange - Sunshine

Thank you so much for all your hard work. It all looks amazing. :o
emmie1___90px_by_rinny_roo-dc5f1bw.png

^_^ Roo - Hufflepuff - she/her - FR+3 ^_^
@RinnyRoo

Those would be Solids, you are correct! Also, Circuit is acceptable now, it just isn't preferred.

Thanks! I am a bit nervous editing things, but I am just trying to do my best to make this hub beautiful, easy to use, and accepting to all. :D

By the way, your dragons are gorgeous!
@RinnyRoo

Those would be Solids, you are correct! Also, Circuit is acceptable now, it just isn't preferred.

Thanks! I am a bit nervous editing things, but I am just trying to do my best to make this hub beautiful, easy to use, and accepting to all. :D

By the way, your dragons are gorgeous!
@DalphiaRose
Thank you :D I adore koi xD so when I saw that I had some that might work, I was a super happy Roo! I was just gonna iri/shim them originally, but this is so much more fun. ^__^

And seriously, I love your color set ups and examples. Not to mention the little fishie swatches. ADORABLE and very well done. :D

I'm a bit out of it today, but plan on trying to fill out the form you have. xD
@DalphiaRose
Thank you :D I adore koi xD so when I saw that I had some that might work, I was a super happy Roo! I was just gonna iri/shim them originally, but this is so much more fun. ^__^

And seriously, I love your color set ups and examples. Not to mention the little fishie swatches. ADORABLE and very well done. :D

I'm a bit out of it today, but plan on trying to fill out the form you have. xD
emmie1___90px_by_rinny_roo-dc5f1bw.png

^_^ Roo - Hufflepuff - she/her - FR+3 ^_^
@DalphiaRose

Thank you for answering me so patiently and in full :) I really like this hub! Only one I'm part of :D

I'm gonna go add my koi to the spreadsheet. :)
@DalphiaRose

Thank you for answering me so patiently and in full :) I really like this hub! Only one I'm part of :D

I'm gonna go add my koi to the spreadsheet. :)
@RinnyRoo

Aw, thanks! I am currently revamping the whole front page, so don't mind the dust... the swatches will return! XD

@doyoulikedragons

No problem! :D Can't wait to see all you dragons.
@RinnyRoo

Aw, thanks! I am currently revamping the whole front page, so don't mind the dust... the swatches will return! XD

@doyoulikedragons

No problem! :D Can't wait to see all you dragons.
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 56 57