Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] New thread link in 1st post
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 86 87
Bump.
Bump.
FR +12
Bump.
Bump.
FR +12
@ShadowRising I'm interested in Blitzkriegs, specifically Imperials.
@ShadowRising I'm interested in Blitzkriegs, specifically Imperials.
rFG4FSy.gif HWUyWaT.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
fwY7xo3.png
@zoroarkstar

As you can see, we currently have no listed breeders for the Blitzkriegs, but I've added you to the list. I've also contacted someone who has a few pairs; I don't know if they're breeding them any more, though. If they are, I'm sure they'll post here and get in touch with you. :)
@zoroarkstar

As you can see, we currently have no listed breeders for the Blitzkriegs, but I've added you to the list. I've also contacted someone who has a few pairs; I don't know if they're breeding them any more, though. If they are, I'm sure they'll post here and get in touch with you. :)
FR +12
@zoroarkstar (Nice username by the way. ;) ) Hey there! You're actually in luck! I have a nest of three Blitzkrieg imperials set to hatch in just a few short days. The babies are typically priced at 70k as parents required triple or double genes and breed changes in some pairs (such as the spirals which have a lovely extra bit to them--the father is a gen 1, the mother is half gen 2 on her mom's side, and all noodles from that paring have Storm Catcher as the grandparents). I do accept payment plans and all babies will come with the subspecies lore and the lightning lab link back in their bios. @ShadowRising Please add my to the list of Hacker breeders--I have an imperial pair. :3 This boy is also for sale: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16213045] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/162131/16213045_350.png[/img] [/url] 18k
@zoroarkstar
(Nice username by the way. ;) ) Hey there! You're actually in luck! I have a nest of three Blitzkrieg imperials set to hatch in just a few short days. The babies are typically priced at 70k as parents required triple or double genes and breed changes in some pairs (such as the spirals which have a lovely extra bit to them--the father is a gen 1, the mother is half gen 2 on her mom's side, and all noodles from that paring have Storm Catcher as the grandparents). I do accept payment plans and all babies will come with the subspecies lore and the lightning lab link back in their bios.

@ShadowRising
Please add my to the list of Hacker breeders--I have an imperial pair. :3 This boy is also for sale:

16213045_350.png

klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
Up
Up
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
@AeonsMusings

You've been added as a breeder of Blitzkriegs and Hackers, as well as having a Hacker for sale.
@AeonsMusings

You've been added as a breeder of Blitzkriegs and Hackers, as well as having a Hacker for sale.
FR +12
@ShadowRising, please remove me from the "Currently for Sale" Tornado list. I'm still breeding Tornadoes, but that particular clutch is no longer for sale.
@ShadowRising, please remove me from the "Currently for Sale" Tornado list. I'm still breeding Tornadoes, but that particular clutch is no longer for sale.
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway

Thank you! You've been removed from the 'for sale' list.
@BrinBellway

Thank you! You've been removed from the 'for sale' list.
FR +12
@AeonsMusings Do you accept gems? I don't have much treasure.
@AeonsMusings Do you accept gems? I don't have much treasure.
rFG4FSy.gif HWUyWaT.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
fwY7xo3.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 86 87