Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] New thread link in 1st post
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 86 87
@dragonfilia

Added and registered! Sending you the code now.

As a reminder, any and all donations to the subspecies fund are appreciated (and entirely non obligatory). :)
@dragonfilia

Added and registered! Sending you the code now.

As a reminder, any and all donations to the subspecies fund are appreciated (and entirely non obligatory). :)
FR +12
@ShadowRising There are many things I'd like to sort out so hopefully this is the right channel to do so. 1) Could I be taken off the Blitzkrieg interested parties list please? 2) Could I please be added to the breeders list for Blitzkrieg? Here is my breeding pair, expecting four little darlings in a few days. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/V0ludPU.png[/img][/center] 3) Could I register Viktoria? Thank you so much in advance, this hub is awesome!
@ShadowRising There are many things I'd like to sort out so hopefully this is the right channel to do so.

1) Could I be taken off the Blitzkrieg interested parties list please?

2) Could I please be added to the breeders list for Blitzkrieg? Here is my breeding pair, expecting four little darlings in a few days.
V0ludPU.png

3) Could I register Viktoria?

Thank you so much in advance, this hub is awesome!
zBGTlF0.gif7flIfzi.gif
@Vixeon

1) Done

2) Done

3) Done and code sent. As a reminder, any and all donations to the subspecies funds are accepted, and non-obligatory.

Given that list, I'd say this is the right channel to get things taken care of. ;)
@Vixeon

1) Done

2) Done

3) Done and code sent. As a reminder, any and all donations to the subspecies funds are accepted, and non-obligatory.

Given that list, I'd say this is the right channel to get things taken care of. ;)
FR +12
OIL SLICK HATCHLING AVAILABLE! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18625309] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/186254/18625309_350.png[/img] [/url] Not named. Triple obsidian. Iri-Shim-Crackle. Female. Only 9k! Listed in AH, purchase from her page!
OIL SLICK HATCHLING AVAILABLE!

18625309_350.png

Not named. Triple obsidian. Iri-Shim-Crackle. Female.

Only 9k! Listed in AH, purchase from her page!
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
RNG WHY?!

I hatched FOUR Storm Dancer babies, guess what?

THEY'RE ALL MALE!!! OTL

@Seamus I heard you're interested in Storm Dancers, they're the last four bebs in the lair.
RNG WHY?!

I hatched FOUR Storm Dancer babies, guess what?

THEY'RE ALL MALE!!! OTL

@Seamus I heard you're interested in Storm Dancers, they're the last four bebs in the lair.
[quote name="DarkMatter" date=2015-11-18 08:32:33] @Aslee I have brand new Hacker babs! [s]Male[/s] SOLD [s] Female[/s] EXALTED [s]Female[/s] EXALTED All on AH for 30k each! [/quote] I have two more Hackers available: [s]Male[/s] - SOLD [s]Male[/s] - EXALTED
DarkMatter wrote on 2015-11-18:
@Aslee

I have brand new Hacker babs!

Male SOLD

Female
EXALTED

Female EXALTED

All on AH for 30k each!

I have two more Hackers available:

Male - SOLD

Male - EXALTED

__8Mc2PSM.gifAZMnV2C.pngjf9lrn8.gifVji3Tbo.gif
@Cheeseburger

Would you like me to add her to the front page?

@Hanelli

Would you like me to register any of those babies?

@DarkMatter

Adding and sending you the code.

As a reminder, any and all donations to the subspecies fund are accepted and non-obligatory. :)
@Cheeseburger

Would you like me to add her to the front page?

@Hanelli

Would you like me to register any of those babies?

@DarkMatter

Adding and sending you the code.

As a reminder, any and all donations to the subspecies fund are accepted and non-obligatory. :)
FR +12
@ShadowRising

*appears from the corner of shame* Yes please~ I already added the code you passed to me for my WC into their info area!

@DarkMatter

*yowls into the distance*

YOU HAVE A TEAL MALE

How much for BDOA? eue
@ShadowRising

*appears from the corner of shame* Yes please~ I already added the code you passed to me for my WC into their info area!

@DarkMatter

*yowls into the distance*

YOU HAVE A TEAL MALE

How much for BDOA? eue
@Hanelli 20k? ^^
@Hanelli 20k? ^^
__8Mc2PSM.gifAZMnV2C.pngjf9lrn8.gifVji3Tbo.gif
@DarkMatter

Please put that Teal beb on hold for me :3
@DarkMatter

Please put that Teal beb on hold for me :3
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 86 87