Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] New thread link in 1st post
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 86 87
@Seamus

No problem! Would you like me to note on the front page that you're only interested in facet/crackle, or would you still liked to be pinged when babies become available and decide on a case-by-case basis?
@Seamus

No problem! Would you like me to note on the front page that you're only interested in facet/crackle, or would you still liked to be pinged when babies become available and decide on a case-by-case basis?
FR +12
@ShadowRising
yeah, i would like for you to put what im mainly interested in :D thanks!
@ShadowRising
yeah, i would like for you to put what im mainly interested in :D thanks!
@Seamus

Updating now. :)
@Seamus

Updating now. :)
FR +12
@ShadowRising @miirshroom - I'm interested in Tarnished Copper babies~
@ShadowRising @miirshroom - I'm interested in Tarnished Copper babies~
Nest Network
w i s h l i s t
_
doeQOmt.pngdMSBs9b.png5Pvzltj.pngYRuGcXS.png
MxnNDdO.png
@Gilan

Adding you now!
@Gilan

Adding you now!
FR +12
[center][font=courier new][size=7]H A C K E R S[/size] Hackers move through electric currents, though as their name implies, Hackers use their abilities for espionage, sabotage, and other aggressive, nefarious means. Because of their unique skillset, Hackers are often are employed as shock troops (pun absolutely intended). Some Hackers are more tricksters than malicious spirits, enjoying to cause machinery errors, shutdowns, overloads, or unexpected behaviour. Others are like ghosts, rarely if ever seen outside of the current, preferring the smooth logic of the binary world. [img]http://i.imgur.com/9Ehl9fO.png[/img] Bred regularly Children: 20kt Go [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1522623]here[/url] for more information~
H A C K E R S

Hackers move through electric currents, though as their name implies, Hackers use their abilities for espionage, sabotage, and other aggressive, nefarious means. Because of their unique skillset, Hackers are often are employed as shock troops (pun absolutely intended). Some Hackers are more tricksters than malicious spirits, enjoying to cause machinery errors, shutdowns, overloads, or unexpected behaviour. Others are like ghosts, rarely if ever seen outside of the current, preferring the smooth logic of the binary world.

9Ehl9fO.png

Bred regularly
Children: 20kt

Go here for more information~
Nest Network
w i s h l i s t
_
MxnNDdO.png
@Gilan

Added to the front page. Would you like me to register those babies for you :D?
@Gilan

Added to the front page. Would you like me to register those babies for you :D?
FR +12
@ShadowRising - Sure! Also the automatons I was selling are gone~
@ShadowRising - Sure! Also the automatons I was selling are gone~
Nest Network
w i s h l i s t
_
MxnNDdO.png
@Gilan

Removed that link, and registered 3 Hackers Imps and 3 Robot Guardians.
@Gilan

Removed that link, and registered 3 Hackers Imps and 3 Robot Guardians.
FR +12
@Aslee I'm going to be selling this boy, who is Lightning flight and can be registered as a proper Hacker as soon as he gets a remove Primary and Secondary. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16600124] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166002/16600124_350.png[/img] [/url] If anyone is interested, send me a CR for him for 15k! Otherwise I'll be exalting in a few days, but I'd love to see him get a home first! He is bred, all offspring with proper names.
@Aslee

I'm going to be selling this boy, who is Lightning flight and can be registered as a proper Hacker as soon as he gets a remove Primary and Secondary.

16600124_350.png

If anyone is interested, send me a CR for him for 15k! Otherwise I'll be exalting in a few days, but I'd love to see him get a home first!

He is bred, all offspring with proper names.
__8Mc2PSM.gifAZMnV2C.pngjf9lrn8.gifVji3Tbo.gif
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 86 87