Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] New thread link in 1st post
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87
@ShadowRising Thanks for taking over the thread! Could you link me as a Stormdancer breeder? [center][b][size=4]Nocturne Stormdancers[/size][/b] [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/5c0f5f5561d8dfa253f632d8dd7098fe/tumblr_nss6ozObsa1u8octso1_500.png[/img][/center] [center][b][size=4]Hatchlings for sale[/size][/b][/center] [center] None currently! Pair is RTB and can be bred upon request.
@ShadowRising Thanks for taking over the thread! Could you link me as a Stormdancer breeder?
Nocturne Stormdancers

tumblr_nss6ozObsa1u8octso1_500.png

Hatchlings for sale
None currently! Pair is RTB and can be bred upon request.
Znj1bGV.png
@Dantei @HPE24 @BrigidKeely @MegaMaz @Silvain @VoyageBoots @Kanitai Sorry to ping you all, but I've restructured the first post to make some things clearer, and offer suggestions that will hopefully help potential buyers. Since you have already posted, I thought you might not have seen the changes, which might or might not be relevant to you: [quote][b]BREEDERS:[/b] You are welcome to make posts showing the breeding pairs they have available, or to simply post when they have babies to sell. If you wish to have your name listed as a breeder, and wish to have your hatchery post hyperlinked to it, please [b]ping me in that post[/b]. If you want to have me hyperlink your name to your hatchery thread I can. I would suggest, though, that you use [url=http://keelanrosa.com/fr/]this website[/url], or another like it, to create a basic preview of what your pairs can offer and have me link your name to that post. I think it would be simpler for buyers to be able to focus on exactly what they want instead of sifting through an entire hatchery, but you are free to do as you wish, of course. [b]INTERESTED PARTIES:[/b] If you are interested in a certain species, I am willing to list your name under “Interested Parties” on the front page, to allow breeders easy access to anyone who might wish to purchase a dragon from them. Breeders are welcome to keep their own pinglists, of course, but I would like to have a central pinglist for “new” breeders to consult. If you wish to have your name listed, please [b]ping me[/b]. If you are interested in a specific breed of the subspecies, let me know and I’ll mention it when I add you to the front page. [b]SELLERS:[/b] If you have dragons to sell, but don’t have a fixed breeding pair, [b]ping me[/b] and I’ll hyperlink your post underneath the correct subspecies. (Naturally, you’ll tell me when that dragon is sold.) If you are a breeder and have dragons currently available for sale, feel free to have me link you under this list too. I want to make selling these dragons as simple as possible. [b]"KNOCK-OFF" DRAGONS:[/b] If you breed dragons that are close to, but don't quite match, the specifications, I will list them under a specific 'Near Misses' category. If your breeding pair won't always produce the proper subspecies, I expect you to approximate the percent of dergs that [b]WILL[/b] be the appropriate subspecies. (If you want to calculate [i]exact[/i] percentages, it will greatly brighten my day, and earn you a random junk item from my hoard in appreciation of your effort. But you'd have to show your work.)[/quote] [b]Dantei + HPE24:[/b] Officially there was never any information on the first two genes from the creator, so it was marked as Basic. I'm contacting the creators, though, and asking if there are any specifics they'd feel comfortable adding (such as IriShim). I can put both of you on the Gene Update pinglist in the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1537990/1]Encyclopaedia[/url], if you want. [b]Dantei:[/b] Do you want to be on this specific update list as well? I'm not sure if it covers your statement that you'd like to be on [i]all[/i] the lists. And would you like to sell the almost-Hacker Imp, or register yourself as a breeder? [b]HPE24:[/b] I have pinglists in the Encyclopaedia for colour changes. Once the wheel has finished updating, I'll talk to the creators and define the unspecific ranges, and check that the "new" colours in the previous range are acceptable. Also, Cymas ran this before, so this is the first time I've spoken to you about genes. ;) [b]BrigidKeely:[/b] For right now I won't add you; the Thunderstones aren't an official subspecies yet. They went up for voting a few days ago but, given how much I've seen them around, I'm sure they'll pass. When they do, they'll be added here. Would you like to be added to the pinglist in this thread or the Encyclopaedia (or both)? [b]Silvian:[/b] Would you like to be listed as a breeder too, or just that you have those dragons for sale?
@Dantei @HPE24 @BrigidKeely @MegaMaz @Silvain @VoyageBoots @Kanitai

Sorry to ping you all, but I've restructured the first post to make some things clearer, and offer suggestions that will hopefully help potential buyers. Since you have already posted, I thought you might not have seen the changes, which might or might not be relevant to you:
Quote:
BREEDERS: You are welcome to make posts showing the breeding pairs they have available, or to simply post when they have babies to sell. If you wish to have your name listed as a breeder, and wish to have your hatchery post hyperlinked to it, please ping me in that post. If you want to have me hyperlink your name to your hatchery thread I can. I would suggest, though, that you use this website, or another like it, to create a basic preview of what your pairs can offer and have me link your name to that post. I think it would be simpler for buyers to be able to focus on exactly what they want instead of sifting through an entire hatchery, but you are free to do as you wish, of course.

INTERESTED PARTIES: If you are interested in a certain species, I am willing to list your name under “Interested Parties” on the front page, to allow breeders easy access to anyone who might wish to purchase a dragon from them. Breeders are welcome to keep their own pinglists, of course, but I would like to have a central pinglist for “new” breeders to consult. If you wish to have your name listed, please ping me. If you are interested in a specific breed of the subspecies, let me know and I’ll mention it when I add you to the front page.

SELLERS: If you have dragons to sell, but don’t have a fixed breeding pair, ping me and I’ll hyperlink your post underneath the correct subspecies. (Naturally, you’ll tell me when that dragon is sold.) If you are a breeder and have dragons currently available for sale, feel free to have me link you under this list too. I want to make selling these dragons as simple as possible.

"KNOCK-OFF" DRAGONS: If you breed dragons that are close to, but don't quite match, the specifications, I will list them under a specific 'Near Misses' category. If your breeding pair won't always produce the proper subspecies, I expect you to approximate the percent of dergs that WILL be the appropriate subspecies. (If you want to calculate exact percentages, it will greatly brighten my day, and earn you a random junk item from my hoard in appreciation of your effort. But you'd have to show your work.)

Dantei + HPE24: Officially there was never any information on the first two genes from the creator, so it was marked as Basic. I'm contacting the creators, though, and asking if there are any specifics they'd feel comfortable adding (such as IriShim). I can put both of you on the Gene Update pinglist in the Encyclopaedia, if you want.

Dantei: Do you want to be on this specific update list as well? I'm not sure if it covers your statement that you'd like to be on all the lists. And would you like to sell the almost-Hacker Imp, or register yourself as a breeder?

HPE24: I have pinglists in the Encyclopaedia for colour changes. Once the wheel has finished updating, I'll talk to the creators and define the unspecific ranges, and check that the "new" colours in the previous range are acceptable. Also, Cymas ran this before, so this is the first time I've spoken to you about genes. ;)

BrigidKeely: For right now I won't add you; the Thunderstones aren't an official subspecies yet. They went up for voting a few days ago but, given how much I've seen them around, I'm sure they'll pass. When they do, they'll be added here. Would you like to be added to the pinglist in this thread or the Encyclopaedia (or both)?

Silvian: Would you like to be listed as a breeder too, or just that you have those dragons for sale?

FR +12
@ShadowRising

If you can put me on that ping list that would be great :)
Secondly, yeah I am fine with being added to this update list.
Thirdly I plan on getting a new dragon to breed hackers in the near future so I do not have a pair and the dragon is just for sale because she fits Hackers somewhat and I had her spare.
Oh and I have a question. I have a breeding pair with babies but I don't currently have a proper hatchery. Should I just start a new topic anyway with them until I make one?
@ShadowRising

If you can put me on that ping list that would be great :)
Secondly, yeah I am fine with being added to this update list.
Thirdly I plan on getting a new dragon to breed hackers in the near future so I do not have a pair and the dragon is just for sale because she fits Hackers somewhat and I had her spare.
Oh and I have a question. I have a breeding pair with babies but I don't currently have a proper hatchery. Should I just start a new topic anyway with them until I make one?
OjayHBU.png
@Dantei

Ok, expect a couple of pings from me to show up in the near future as I add you to things. xP

I'll link that post you made under the Close Misses in terms of selling her (or I'll just put that post under for sale, and say it's a close miss? I haven't figured this out yet). It might not happen tonight, though, since I'm leaving in the next few minutes.

If you want, go ahead and make a post here, with a breeding card for your dragons. As you may have noticed, I encourage breeding cards posted in this thread as opposed to a link to your hatchery. (I just think it's faster and easier on viewers.)

I'll put your name on the front page, but make a note that they're not grown yet. Once they're grown up, you'll let me know and I'll remove that link.
@Dantei

Ok, expect a couple of pings from me to show up in the near future as I add you to things. xP

I'll link that post you made under the Close Misses in terms of selling her (or I'll just put that post under for sale, and say it's a close miss? I haven't figured this out yet). It might not happen tonight, though, since I'm leaving in the next few minutes.

If you want, go ahead and make a post here, with a breeding card for your dragons. As you may have noticed, I encourage breeding cards posted in this thread as opposed to a link to your hatchery. (I just think it's faster and easier on viewers.)

I'll put your name on the front page, but make a note that they're not grown yet. Once they're grown up, you'll let me know and I'll remove that link.
FR +12
@ShadowRising Ah okay, thanks so much for clearing that up :) And sure, I'd love to be put up on the pinglist.
@ShadowRising Ah okay, thanks so much for clearing that up :) And sure, I'd love to be put up on the pinglist.
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
@ShadowRising My hatchery thread is a [i]major[/i] mess (like super-WIP atm) BUT I breed Storm Dancers, and I have one baby, complete with lore in bio; as well as one near-miss (since idk if Spirals would be eventually included in the updated lore in the future) for sale! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15769335] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/157694/15769335_350.png[/img] [/url] ^ with accompanying lore [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15769336] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/157694/15769336_350.png[/img] [/url] ^ the near-miss, since Noodles aren't listed (but Dantei said that Spirals were included but I've yet to see the updated lore) CR me or ping me @ Hanelli with an offer that's fair for them! EDIT: I am currently in the process of acquiring a second pair that will produce 100% Storm Dancers, as well as Hackers.
@ShadowRising

My hatchery thread is a major mess (like super-WIP atm) BUT I breed Storm Dancers, and I have one baby, complete with lore in bio; as well as one near-miss (since idk if Spirals would be eventually included in the updated lore in the future) for sale!

15769335_350.png

^ with accompanying lore

15769336_350.png

^ the near-miss, since Noodles aren't listed (but Dantei said that Spirals were included but I've yet to see the updated lore)

CR me or ping me @ Hanelli with an offer that's fair for them!

EDIT: I am currently in the process of acquiring a second pair that will produce 100% Storm Dancers, as well as Hackers.
@Dantei @HPE24 @Silvain @VoyageBoots @Kanitai @Hanelli

Dantei: I've added you as a Stormdancer Breeder and seller; you've also been listed as a Hacker seller with a near-miss. You're already on the general updates in the Encyclopaedia, so I didn't add you to the gene-specific one.

HPE24: I've added you to Android and Stormdancer Breeder lists, and made a note that there's a low chance to produce it. I know that I strongly advocate using breeding cards in general, but I feel that your pair could especially benefit from one given the large range they cover (and the fact that they have so much apparel). As you probably noticed, I added you to the Gene-specific updates in the Encyclopaedia.

Silvain: You've been added to the Sellers list for Stormdancers.

VoyageBoots: You've been added to the Hacker Breeder and Seller lists.

Kanitai: Thank you so much for using a breeding card! I've added you to the Stormdancer Breeder and Seller lists.

Hanelli: You've been added to the Stormdancer Breeder and Seller lists, with the note that you have a near-miss and "proper" dragon to sell. If your hatchery is a WIP, I would also especially recommend using a website to create breeding cards for this thread. If you have difficulty with screenshots and uploading them, let me know.

Everyone: I'm pretty sure the links to your individual posts should be working correctly, but check in case. If there are issues, let me know. Please tell me if/when you sell all of your dragons so I know to remove you from the Sellers list. If you do decide to do breeding cards, feel free to update the linked post with them, but let me know (in another post) that you've done so, just for my general knowledge. (If any of you need help, PM me and I'll do what I can.)
@Dantei @HPE24 @Silvain @VoyageBoots @Kanitai @Hanelli

Dantei: I've added you as a Stormdancer Breeder and seller; you've also been listed as a Hacker seller with a near-miss. You're already on the general updates in the Encyclopaedia, so I didn't add you to the gene-specific one.

HPE24: I've added you to Android and Stormdancer Breeder lists, and made a note that there's a low chance to produce it. I know that I strongly advocate using breeding cards in general, but I feel that your pair could especially benefit from one given the large range they cover (and the fact that they have so much apparel). As you probably noticed, I added you to the Gene-specific updates in the Encyclopaedia.

Silvain: You've been added to the Sellers list for Stormdancers.

VoyageBoots: You've been added to the Hacker Breeder and Seller lists.

Kanitai: Thank you so much for using a breeding card! I've added you to the Stormdancer Breeder and Seller lists.

Hanelli: You've been added to the Stormdancer Breeder and Seller lists, with the note that you have a near-miss and "proper" dragon to sell. If your hatchery is a WIP, I would also especially recommend using a website to create breeding cards for this thread. If you have difficulty with screenshots and uploading them, let me know.

Everyone: I'm pretty sure the links to your individual posts should be working correctly, but check in case. If there are issues, let me know. Please tell me if/when you sell all of your dragons so I know to remove you from the Sellers list. If you do decide to do breeding cards, feel free to update the linked post with them, but let me know (in another post) that you've done so, just for my general knowledge. (If any of you need help, PM me and I'll do what I can.)
FR +12
@ShadowRising Whoop thanks! Also, I completely forgot about breeding cards, excuse me x_x I did make one for that pair a while ago: [img]http://i.imgur.com/mcWJKUE.png[/img] Has a low chance of producing Android or Stormdancer dragons.
@ShadowRising Whoop thanks! Also, I completely forgot about breeding cards, excuse me x_x I did make one for that pair a while ago:
mcWJKUE.png
Has a low chance of producing Android or Stormdancer dragons.
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
@HPE24

:DDD Thank you for posting one! Would you like me to link your name to your most recent post, or would you like to edit that breeding card into your first post (the one that your name currently hyperlinks to)?
@HPE24

:DDD Thank you for posting one! Would you like me to link your name to your most recent post, or would you like to edit that breeding card into your first post (the one that your name currently hyperlinks to)?
FR +12
@ShadowRising The latter option would be great, thanks a bunch! c:
@ShadowRising The latter option would be great, thanks a bunch! c:
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87