Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] New thread link in 1st post
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 86 87
@Shadowrising
The seafoam imp Hacker is still for sale, but the aqua has been sold. The Blitzkrieg post has been edited to reflect which babies have been sold--one remains available for purchase, the middle male.
@Shadowrising
The seafoam imp Hacker is still for sale, but the aqua has been sold. The Blitzkrieg post has been edited to reflect which babies have been sold--one remains available for purchase, the middle male.
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
@Shadowrising Oops, double post. xP This is the only breeding card I have currently: [img]http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q782/Aeonsmusings/imageedit_59_7034157741_zps58oh6cdk.gif[/img] I can see about getting others made for my other two Blitz pairs and the Hackers if need be?
@Shadowrising
Oops, double post. xP This is the only breeding card I have currently:

imageedit_59_7034157741_zps58oh6cdk.gif
I can see about getting others made for my other two Blitz pairs and the Hackers if need be?
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
@AeonsMusings

Cool! I've updated yours.

EDIT: And yes, that would be lovely.
@AeonsMusings

Cool! I've updated yours.

EDIT: And yes, that would be lovely.
FR +12
@ShadowRising - Yup I still have that one for sale~ I removed the one's that have sold!
@ShadowRising - Yup I still have that one for sale~ I removed the one's that have sold!
Nest Network
w i s h l i s t
_
doeQOmt.pngdMSBs9b.png5Pvzltj.pngYRuGcXS.png
MxnNDdO.png
@Gilan

Thank you!
@Gilan

Thank you!
FR +12
@ShadowRising Yup! I've updated my post with it. [img]http://i.imgur.com/mh8w1Zm.png[/img]
@ShadowRising

Yup! I've updated my post with it.

mh8w1Zm.png
OjayHBU.png
@Dantei

Thank you!
@Dantei

Thank you!
FR +12
@ShadowRising - I actually replaced the male so I didn't need to gene him, but yeah. [img]http://i.imgur.com/UmJTvV8.png[/img] 100% midnight iridescent, midnight shimmer, aqua circuit. So, always near misses, but a gene removal scroll is really cheap. This is a temp card, but I will have a nicer one in the future.
@ShadowRising - I actually replaced the male so I didn't need to gene him, but yeah.

UmJTvV8.png
100% midnight iridescent, midnight shimmer, aqua circuit. So, always near misses, but a gene removal scroll is really cheap.

This is a temp card, but I will have a nicer one in the future.
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
@Britty

Thank you! I've added that post for now. Ping me whenever you have a replacement (unless you choose to simply edit that post).
@Britty

Thank you! I've added that post for now. Ping me whenever you have a replacement (unless you choose to simply edit that post).
FR +12
@Shadowrising

Fixed the hatchlings for sale post! And I was a bit confused with what you were referring to as far as "is this post accurate"?
@Shadowrising

Fixed the hatchlings for sale post! And I was a bit confused with what you were referring to as far as "is this post accurate"?
91x3dKD.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 86 87