Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] New thread link in 1st post
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 86 87
@ShadowRising

Could you ping me for general updates :3
@ShadowRising

Could you ping me for general updates :3
5aoNNRl.gif8Gxf263.gifWCTSwTe.gif
@ShadowRising Please remove me from the pinglist for Blitzkrieg.
@ShadowRising Please remove me from the pinglist for Blitzkrieg.
rFG4FSy.gif HWUyWaT.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
fwY7xo3.png
@ShadowRising I have a male Current-Rider who I'd love to list here as a stud! Would this be possible? :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6333428] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/63335/6333428_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ShadowRising

I have a male Current-Rider who I'd love to list here as a stud! Would this be possible? :)

6333428_350.png
__8Mc2PSM.gifAZMnV2C.pngjf9lrn8.gifVji3Tbo.gif
@ShadowRising
could i be put on the general pinglist?
@ShadowRising
could i be put on the general pinglist?
@localdreamer

You've been added as a seller of Stormdancers. Let me know when you sell them all so that I may remove you!

@zoroarkstar

You have been removed!

@HollyBleurose @haylay

You have been added to the pinglist here, which is specifically for Lab updates.

@DarkMatter

Let me get the post with them up and running, then remind me. (It probably won't happen till tomorrow.)
@localdreamer

You've been added as a seller of Stormdancers. Let me know when you sell them all so that I may remove you!

@zoroarkstar

You have been removed!

@HollyBleurose @haylay

You have been added to the pinglist here, which is specifically for Lab updates.

@DarkMatter

Let me get the post with them up and running, then remind me. (It probably won't happen till tomorrow.)
FR +12
Update
@Dantei @haylay @HollyBleurose @DarkMatter

Current Riders have been approved and added to the list of breeds in the Lab!

Update
@Dantei @haylay @HollyBleurose @DarkMatter

Current Riders have been approved and added to the list of breeds in the Lab!

FR +12
@shadowrising

I'd like to be added to the interested list for both current riders and hackers, please.
@shadowrising

I'd like to be added to the interested list for both current riders and hackers, please.
hi, i'm az and i like ghosts and cupcakes
Poll
@AstridAtmosphere @aussievinegar @BrigidKeely @BrinBellway @CasualTea96 @Celezar @DarkMatter @Dantei @Gilan @Glenfalconer5 @Hanelli @Hivemindz @HPE24 @inkays @JusticeTurtle @Kanitai @KenogariYui @Klawaw @KraalofBhaga @LadyBolt @lavarift @localdreamer @Marashete @MegaMaz @NamedDame @Noakat @PhyrFli @radishcake @RavenThorn701 @rubesdragon @Serilda @Silvain @Vixeon @VoyageBoots @Zaranock @Zombieprinz

Hello everyone! Today I am pinging you all with a fairly important poll, asking how you would feel about a small tax to get your dragons listed in a central, official directory.

Please keep reading before you react. My co-host in the Submissions thread, CasualTea96, and I were discussing ways in which to help the Lightning DOM Bank. We discussed the possibility of placing a small tax on dragons who would want to be listed as "official" in a directory that would be made available to the public. And we'd have little stamps, of course, to indicate that they've been certified.

DRAGONS FITTING THE SUBSPECIES GUIDELINES WOULD STILL COUNT AS THAT SUBSPECIES. They just wouldn't be registered in the directory.

NOTHING HAS BEEN DECIDED YET. We wanted to see what public reaction would be; if no one's willing to pay it, there would be no sense in implementing it. If, however, enough people are willing to support it, then we'll go ahead and put up a thread, get stamps, etc. ALL PROCEEDS WOULD GO TO THE LIGHTNING DOM BANK. CT and I have no desire to make a profit off of this.

Now, for the form. Even if you would not support a SMALL tax, please take it so we can accurately gauge the public's response. (If you weren't pinged but are lurking in this thread, please take it too.) Feel free to discuss in this thread, and ping @ShadowRising and CasualTea96 with questions.

(P.S. Sorry for any multiple pings; I'm posting this in multiple places, but am trying to make sure people only get pinged once about this-- except for CT.)
Poll
@AstridAtmosphere @aussievinegar @BrigidKeely @BrinBellway @CasualTea96 @Celezar @DarkMatter @Dantei @Gilan @Glenfalconer5 @Hanelli @Hivemindz @HPE24 @inkays @JusticeTurtle @Kanitai @KenogariYui @Klawaw @KraalofBhaga @LadyBolt @lavarift @localdreamer @Marashete @MegaMaz @NamedDame @Noakat @PhyrFli @radishcake @RavenThorn701 @rubesdragon @Serilda @Silvain @Vixeon @VoyageBoots @Zaranock @Zombieprinz

Hello everyone! Today I am pinging you all with a fairly important poll, asking how you would feel about a small tax to get your dragons listed in a central, official directory.

Please keep reading before you react. My co-host in the Submissions thread, CasualTea96, and I were discussing ways in which to help the Lightning DOM Bank. We discussed the possibility of placing a small tax on dragons who would want to be listed as "official" in a directory that would be made available to the public. And we'd have little stamps, of course, to indicate that they've been certified.

DRAGONS FITTING THE SUBSPECIES GUIDELINES WOULD STILL COUNT AS THAT SUBSPECIES. They just wouldn't be registered in the directory.

NOTHING HAS BEEN DECIDED YET. We wanted to see what public reaction would be; if no one's willing to pay it, there would be no sense in implementing it. If, however, enough people are willing to support it, then we'll go ahead and put up a thread, get stamps, etc. ALL PROCEEDS WOULD GO TO THE LIGHTNING DOM BANK. CT and I have no desire to make a profit off of this.

Now, for the form. Even if you would not support a SMALL tax, please take it so we can accurately gauge the public's response. (If you weren't pinged but are lurking in this thread, please take it too.) Feel free to discuss in this thread, and ping @ShadowRising and CasualTea96 with questions.

(P.S. Sorry for any multiple pings; I'm posting this in multiple places, but am trying to make sure people only get pinged once about this-- except for CT.)
FR +12
@Aslee

You have been added. Would you mind taking the poll in the post above?
@Aslee

You have been added. Would you mind taking the poll in the post above?
FR +12
@ShadowRising I'll do it right now!
@ShadowRising I'll do it right now!
hi, i'm az and i like ghosts and cupcakes
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 86 87