Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | + Reedcleft Tiger Reserve + NEW BREEDS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Ardanach
Oh. Haha. No problem! Thanks a lot! :)
@Ardanach
Oh. Haha. No problem! Thanks a lot! :)
Bumping for remaining bab.
Bumping for remaining bab.
XtnOUPL.pngreservesmoll.jpgardantrade.png
@Ardanach
Hello there!
I am running a trivia game for the next Mistral Jamboree, and I would love to have a dragon from your subspecies be a prize! Whether you want to donate a hatchling for free, or prefer me to pay for it, it's up to you. I was thinking that the payment could be placed in advance, so when someone wins the prize they can choose which breed they want to receive, if that's alright with you of course! :3

-edited because i goofed the url :p
@Ardanach
Hello there!
I am running a trivia game for the next Mistral Jamboree, and I would love to have a dragon from your subspecies be a prize! Whether you want to donate a hatchling for free, or prefer me to pay for it, it's up to you. I was thinking that the payment could be placed in advance, so when someone wins the prize they can choose which breed they want to receive, if that's alright with you of course! :3

-edited because i goofed the url :p
tumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o2_100.gifaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Dawn

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png They/Them

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png FR+0
tumblr_pq070tye9g1y721g1o1_250.pnga DragonDawn.gifa tumblr_pq06kozTR71y721g1o2_250.png
@DragonDawn Oh wow, really? That would be great, I would be happy to donate a hatchling! No need to pay for it. I also like the idea that they get to choose what species they would prefer. I can even throw in a white wooly coat and tail. :3
@DragonDawn Oh wow, really? That would be great, I would be happy to donate a hatchling! No need to pay for it. I also like the idea that they get to choose what species they would prefer. I can even throw in a white wooly coat and tail. :3
@Ardanach
Oh my gosh that's so nice of you!! Thank you very much for the donation! I'm glad this all worked out :3
@Ardanach
Oh my gosh that's so nice of you!! Thank you very much for the donation! I'm glad this all worked out :3

tumblr_pq070tye9g1y721g1o1_250.pnga DragonDawn.gifa tumblr_pq06kozTR71y721g1o2_250.png
@DragonDawn Sure, no problem, always happy to be a part of these things. Just keep in touch and let me know what I need to do, and when!
@DragonDawn Sure, no problem, always happy to be a part of these things. Just keep in touch and let me know what I need to do, and when!
@Ardanach
Will do! :3
@Ardanach
Will do! :3

@Ardanach
Hi! I wanted to ask if is possible to be pinged once you'll hatch a female wc^^ I need her for a breeding project of mine and she's perfect!
@Ardanach
Hi! I wanted to ask if is possible to be pinged once you'll hatch a female wc^^ I need her for a breeding project of mine and she's perfect!
HfoGNly.png
c8gm0PR.png
KWe76JF.png
@Airaly Absolutely! One of the prizes in a Mistral Jamboree raffle is one of my Tigers so I am holding off on breeding anybody until I know what the winner wants, but as soon as I do know, I will go ahead and breed the Wildclaws! I'll stick ya on the ping list for their nest~
@Airaly Absolutely! One of the prizes in a Mistral Jamboree raffle is one of my Tigers so I am holding off on breeding anybody until I know what the winner wants, but as soon as I do know, I will go ahead and breed the Wildclaws! I'll stick ya on the ping list for their nest~
@Ardanach Thank you very much then! I'll wait with pleasure. And no worries, if the winner of the raffle asks for a female wc I'll wait for the next nest, in case^^
@Ardanach Thank you very much then! I'll wait with pleasure. And no worries, if the winner of the raffle asks for a female wc I'll wait for the next nest, in case^^
HfoGNly.png
c8gm0PR.png
KWe76JF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9